• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Experience with a Tickle Torturing Mistress :)

extraordimary

I am a submissive woman, owned by a pretty freakin awesome Master- UpSide2Gravity, whom I LOVE to get tickled by and for.
One of my recent tasks was to find a Mistress that would participate in a tickle torture interrogation session. My encounter is as follows.

So, I am a reporter for The Times, captured by the FBI, because I know too much, and am making "my" knowledge public. I am naked in a dimly lit dungeon. I'm attached to a giant wooden X by my wrists and ankles, facing forward to witness my interrogation begin. I'm on my toes, my heels and arches exposed. She's questioning me, asking me who I am, who I work for, who my informant is, and what kind of story I'm going to write next.
She says to me, "Bad girls get tickled, you know that? ...Oh, you have no idea what else happens to bad girls." All the while her fingernails are tracing up and down my torso, tickling me with each pass. After some time ticking my ribs, breasts and underarms, Her fingernails decline down my body, hesitating for a second over the lips of my pussy. She fondles me, asking if I'm ticklish there as well. I reply that I am, and she lightly caresses me for a moment. She continues downward tickling my inner thighs with her fingernails, then to my feet. Continuing with the interrogation, she asks again, "so who are you, really?" I reply with my name, and that I'm just a reporter".
"Just a reporter?!?" She tickles my left foot roughly. I scream. She asks again and and I reply the same way. She tickles my right foot in the same fashion, getting the same response from my body. She releases my ankle restraints, and works her way back up to face me, tickling lightly all the way up, warning me that if I continue with my noncompliance that it will only get worse. She tickles my breasts and underarms, then reaches upward to release my wrists from the giant wooden X.
She leads me to a rather large and tall leather bench, almost like a medical bed in a doctors office, but flat, not inclined. She instructs me to lie on my back and she fastens my restraints to each end of the bench. I look up- there's a giant mirror on the ceiling so that I am able to see myself splayed out on the bench, and at that moment I see myself in a completely different light than I've ever seen myself before. For the first time in my entire life I thought that I actually looked hot, sexy even. Restrained to the bed, collar around my neck, hair a mess.
She continues with the questioning, and the tickling. She starts with my feet, and her nails. I'm screaming with laughter. She has a tool, like a mini barbed pizza cutter. She runs it up and down my right foot, then the left. My squirming and laughing continues. She resumes with the questioning, and I continue to deny, evade and skirt around each one. At this point She grabs THE WAND. (This was also my first experience with THE WAND.) She tickles my nipples with it, and then blindfolds me. Upon blindfolding me, She further restricts my movement by placing bars between my wrists and ankles. With my movement and vision restricted, I hear the wand turn back on, and it's placed on my clit. She starts tickling my feet with both hands and within a minute I'm squirting on the bench. She removes the wand, and asks again where I work. I tell her that I work for The Times. "Oh really? Well if you work for the times, then what's the address?"
"It's confidential", I say. She is not impressed with this. She turns on a mini vibrator and sticks it in my ass. She turns the wand back on, places it on my clit, and I feel these bear claw gloves running down my breasts, torso, thighs. I'm laughing and screaming in pleasure. She moves back to my feet with the bear claws. The sensation kills me on my toes and arches. I can't take it. She starts slapping my feet, and I cum again. More of a wet mess than before. She moves the wand downward towards my pussy. She asks again the address of where I work. I shout out some nonsense. "That doesn't even exist!" She is not pleased. She threatens to push the wand up inside me, and I give her another address. Appeased, She asks who I'm working with, and I respond with no one. She pulls the mini vibrator out, and pushes it in, out and in, and then begins slapping my feet with a switch. She asks if I know what bastinado is, continuing to slap my feet, and informs me that it's torture of the feet. She stops. Suddenly I feel the switch come down on my clit. I scream. She continues this for what feel like forever until I'm begging her to stop. I tell her that I'll giver her any information that she wants. Happy with my response, and the swelling of my pussy lips, She places the wand back on my clit and immediately I cum again. She turns the wand off and sets it somewhere. She removes the mini vibrator from my ass, releases my ankles from the restraints. She runs her hands up my body, tickling lightly the entire time. She stops at my neck. My weakness. She blows on my neck and tickles lightly. I'm spent, almost unable to even laugh. Mostly I just squirm and giggle uncontrollably. She removes my blindfold and my wrist restraints. She scolds me for being so difficult. "You've been a really bad girl today. you know what happens to bad girls? They get spanked!"
She bends me over the bench. I'm waiting for my spanking to begin. She surprises me by bringing my good friend, the wand, back out to play. She places the wand on my clit, somehow keeping it there while she begins to spank me with both hands. I make a huge squirting mess within seconds. She continues spanking me for awhile, until She is satisfied with the shade of red She has made my ass. She stops, tickles her way up my back, and my neck. She kisses and nibbles the outer edge of my left ear while she massages the nape of my neck and scalp with her fingernails. I am putty in her hands... I have given her all the information that I know. My time is up.
She cleans me up, grabs me a water and talks me through what our session consisted of. I was ahhhmazed with the entire process. I didn't go there expecting to get naked, or to even have an orgasm, and at some point, it seemed like there was a quota she needed to fill. It was PHENOMENAL. The tickle torture/orgasm quota was an experience I'll never forget! Thank you, Master, for giving me the task to be tickled for you by the tickle-torturing mistress! :)

Great story! :bouncybou
Glad you had so much fun in your session. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Wow, thank you so much for sharing this amazing experience. Can you tell me the name of the mistress ?

Whoa. That was intense, even to read. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Great story. Must have been an extraordimary experience :). Thank you for sharing.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back