• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Songs of the 90's

"Habibi" - Ali Hassan Kuban

Discovered this two or three years ago. The artist is a Nubian, apparently, hence the album title Walk Like a Nubian. :shrug: Just makes me wanna bounce around like a loony, too be honest lol. From 1991.

One of the most insane voices I've ever heard

Album came out in December '89 but these songs didn't catch fire until 1990 so I guess they count.

Gonna give Brand New Start by Paul Weller a mention. Not one of his best-known tunes, but I really like it. A simple, quiet song. And, as we're at the beginning of a new year, the sentiment seems quite apt! It was released as a single in 1998.

Oh, why not? She stated she was half Canuck because she spent half of her life in Canada and her 3 children were born here in northern Ontario. RIP Delores O'Riordan

Not a vocal song but one of my favorites of the 90's none the less. ^_^

Be warned, this song starts off with a literal BANG so you might want the volume down a bit if you don't want to wake your roommates/neighbors. ;)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back