• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Songs of the 90's

Duncan Sheik - Barely Breathing (1996)

The Jesus & Mary Chain - Teenage Lust (1992)

A couple of my go-to 90s classic (Drugs Don't Work by The Verve and Sit Down by James were already posted, so here's a few from the 90s that I listened to recently while feeling nostalgic:

Linda Perry, the 4 Non Blondes singer, has written a lot of hit records for other artists since this track was a hit.

(The album lyrics were "don't marry her, fuck me" (instead of 'have') and "she'll grab your sweaty bollocks" (instead of Sandra Bullocks!)

This song still hits

Faith Evans - "Love Like This" (1998)

She's so gorgeous in this ughh

Alice in Chains - "Man in the Box" (1990)

This song is kind of genius though and I feel some type of way that they didn't get Best Hard Rock Performance at the 1992 Grammys

Green Day - "When I Come Around" (1994)

this song is so nostalgic for me. i hadn't listened to it in months.

Last edited:
My favorite was Screeching Weasel’s - “What we Hate” from “My Brain Hurts” CD. I’m thinking they were projecting. &#55358;&#56596;&#55357;&#56861;

Another would be by a band called, Snapcase; the song is called, “Guilty by Ignorance”. Another would be by the Misfits - the entire “American Psycho” album. Also, Enya and Donna Lewis... Two amazing artists!

I think there is so much much more! I want to research what I have missed and want to remember. Now I’m trying to remember the waterfall song (I think byTLC?)...

Can y'all just post links (not 12 in the same reply tho) instead of novels

Green Apple Quick Step - Dirty Water Ocean (1993)

Annie Lennox - "Train in Vain" {originally by The Clash} live in Central Park, NYC (1995)

It's crazy to me how she always sounds so good live <3

Everybody always on the phone in these 90s videos xD

Brandy - "I Wanna Be Down" (1994)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back