• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Songs of the 90's

I always liked Sarah McLachlan when she had a darker, more rock sound. Possession is still her best song IMHO, and I believe it's one of the best 90s songs.

Another old favorite is Depeche Mode's "Walking in My Shoes"

The Gothfather Peter Murphy, formerly of Bauhaus- Cuts you up 1990

One of my favorites:
Filter - Take a Picture

And also
Deftones - My Own Summer

The Beastie Boys.....and The Beastie Girls!

The Beastie Boys: Sabotage

Luscious Jackson: Life Of Leisure

Lou in '97.....too-cool-for-school and also some beautiful guitar playing which he doesn't get enough credit for....

TV Smith - Expensive Being Poor {1999}

From the cd In Loving Memory Of - Big Wreck {1997} Ian Thornley was Slash's first choice as singer for Velvet Revolver but turned it down.

The Oaf {my luck is wasted}

That Song

Blown Wide Open

Last edited:
Remember this one? It was on MTV every 2 seconds. To be fair she is sexy though.

"The KLF (also known as The Justified Ancients of Mu Mu, The JAMs, The Timelords and other names) were a British Dance/Techno band of the late 1980s and early 1990s."

These songs off "The White Room" album I use to LOVE listening to in my car on my way out to party! CRANK YOUR SPEAKERS *and get up off your chair and DANCE!!

Personally if I had to pick just one song it would be impossible lol but I do have a top 3
Counting crows - Mr Jones
Foo Fighters - Everlong
Ocean Colour Scene - The Riverboat Song

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back