• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Songs of the 80's

Anything Prince related you can't go wrong! Purple Rain has got to be one of the greatest albums of that decade, amazing songwriting

Trump looks really young here, not a bad voice back then either

Just fancied talking some more bollocks about music. lol

Recently dug out a couple of albums that I hadn't listened to for, I dunno, a decade, maybe...? I think when you're not completely enamoured with an album as a whole, you can wind up shoving it away somewhere and you forget how much you like certain tracks on it. Had this experience with A Bell is a Cup... Until it is Struck by Wire (released in 1988). Was a little surprised to discover that I still love the songs Silk Skin Paws and Kidney Bingos.

Quite like the lyrics to Kidney Bingos. Make no sense whatsoever. One of those songs where you feel the words are chosen almost purely on how they sound rather than what they mean. Kind of interesting.

Weird to think they started out as a punk band - and a pretty frickin' good one at that! I like their early stuff, but I think because their 80s stuff was a bit hit-and-miss, the good stuff from that period tends to be overlooked.

I love 80's music a lot! Sure, much of it was very heavily produced, synthesized and processed but it could be some real ear candy. I'm especially fond of U2, Duran Duran, The Fixx, INXS, Guns N Roses, Prince and REM.

What can I tell you. Other than having a tickle fetish, I'm also love shy, which is why I like romantic songs.

Last edited:
that's freaky...i just had pulled out the "a kind of magic" album for the first time in years and listened to it earlier today...and you post 2 of the videos of singles from it. great album.

I KNOW RIGHT? God I miss Freddie and Queen! Their music was amazing!

Level 42- Lessons in Love

The Smithereens- Blood and Roses

Underrated 80s band in my opinion. Met lots of 80s music fans (only counting ones that weren't alive in the 80s/don't remember them) but most of them said they haven't even heard of them when i asked. Cmon! ;)

The Smithereens- Blood and Roses

Underrated 80s band in my opinion. Met lots of 80s music fans (only counting ones that weren't alive in the 80s/don't remember them) but most of them said they haven't even heard of them when i asked. Cmon! ;)

The Smithereens? Nah, they played "House That I Used To Live In" constantly on MTV. I always found them too Beatley (though I did like that song). They were on The Cutting Edge, 120 Minutes, one those bands that MTV definitely promoted in '86, '87 or whenever it was. They were constantly touring. In the 80s, especially during the first half, if a band came around, usually you thought this would be your only chance to ever see them, and they'd never be around again. The Smithereens, on the other hand, were constantly touring, half the time as headliners, or opening for bigger acts. Certainly ubiquitous on the East coast of the U.S. (they were a New Jersey band)

Department S is another story, however! NO ONE knew Department S! Still don't! Both of these are great singles from '81.

Department S: Going Left Right

Department S: Is Vic There?

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back