• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Songs of the 80's

chicago

I don't really remember much at all of the 80s, but I can still appreciate the weirdness that was that decade lol It seemed like a lot of fun, tbh.

I really luhhhhh this song

Just a few of my personal favourites, out of many other great 80s songs and albums.

Toto - Afrca

Last edited:
I could've posted the entire Disintegration album, but it's way too long and may not be to everyone's liking. So...

The Cure - Lovesong

Last edited:
The 80s was a great time for bands that just had a single or two, like Department S who posed the immortal musical question....Is Vic there? lol

Department S: Is Vic There?

And then there's this great record....

Department S: Going Left Right

Hey let's try not to do multiple posts in succession or lists longer than 2-3 videos so everyone can play :)

This came out the year I was born. Love U2 in the 80s

Scandal (feat. Patty Smyth) The Warrior -

Good song, Silly video - Serious Crushbait.

Bob Segar.

Steve Winwood was keyboardist for Blind Faith, The Spencer Davis Group and Traffic.

Rainbow released that song in 1979 but it was popular well into the 80'.

Malcom McLaren: Buffalo Gals
....all that scratchin's making me itch.... ;)

Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five: The Message

Well, I know this is a genre that is usually associated with the 70s... But I've checked the dates and it qualifies! :boogie:

A disco masterpiece! And a song that's virtually impossible to sit still through. (Seriously. Try it. :D) Written by Bernard Edwards and Nile Rodgers. Released in 1980:

And to compensate, this is something a little more 80s, if you know what I mean. I'm not usually big on piano solos, but I really like the couple on this track for some reason. And, a nice little bonus: some tremendous haircuts on display here. Makes you wonder what the drummer's concealing beneath that hat - the little tease! lol

And to compensate, this is something a little more 80s, if you know what I mean. I'm not usually big on piano solos, but I really like the couple on this track for some reason. And, a nice little bonus: some tremendous haircuts on display here. Makes you wonder what the drummer's concealing beneath that hat - the little tease! lol

Ah, Bruce Hornsby, late 80s pop, easy listening stuff, right?.....but then he joined The Grateful Dead! Talk about a weird career move! But he was amazing, great piano player, oh my gosh......no question about that!

80s hair....oof......I was just looking at my yearbook....even in the 80s, I was totally aware that it was wack. I was like....we just had the 70s! What a gyp!!! lol

I think Tom Waits totally came of age in the 80s......his 70s stuff was great, but his stuff in the 80s was mindblowing!

Tom Waits: Temptation

Robyn Hitchcock was a guy who really got me through the 80s, especially this song, which I dedicate to you guys! You could really change the word from "trains" to "ti......" ;)

Robyn Hitchcock: I Often Dream Of Trains

What about "We Are The World" The song brought people together, and influenced people to help in a a major time of need.

I be lazy....no link, but it's out there. The Buggles- Video Killed the Radio Star. The start of MTV (which eventually went to hell).

This is a masterpiece of music and cinema. HO. LY. CRAP. Prince's "It's Gonna Be a Beautiful Night:"

This is a masterpiece of music and cinema. HO. LY. CRAP. Prince's "It's Gonna Be a Beautiful Night:"

Man, you're so r ight, great clip, wow.....at first I thought that was Prince by himself playing drums when Sheila E. starts rapping! Because there's some good chops during that part, but there's another drummer in the dark.

Great clip, wow, great showman, amazing musician.....pharma claims another one! He'll always be like this to me, though! Beautiful. Inspiring. And most of all....fun!!!! I'm wrung out from watching it!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back