• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Songs of the 80's

I forgot that Sir Ian McKellen played the vampire in this song.

Tom Waits - Heart Attack and Vine, and Jersey Girl

Depeche Mode - "Sonata No. 14 in C#m (Moonlight Sonata)" (Beethoven cover recorded in 1988)

I'm feeling the somber vibes of this today

XTC- The Mayor Of Simpleton (1989)

The 80s song of the moment for me these days, hands down is "Ghost Town", by the Specials. "This town is becoming like a ghost town......all the clubs are being closed down." :(

Eerie.

Can't even do laundry....the three laundromats near me gone fishin'. Can't say I blame 'em....
4-4-2020 a.jpg
4-4-2020 b.jpg

Do you remember the good ole days before the ghost town? :)

Marillion - Slainte Mhath (1987) It means good health in Scottish Gaelic btw and is used in a toast instead of saying cheers. It's pronounced Slanjna Va.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's been posted here yet, but "Don't You Forget About Me" by Simple Minds is fantastic. A lot of people associate it with The Breakfast Club but my personal connection to it is an episode of Futurama. Though, to be fair, the episode in question references The Breakfast Club a lot.

You accidentally put this in the 80's thread but still that's an awesome song.

So I did Lol! It must be these long hours I've been working. Thanks for the heads up! I'll put it where it belongs.

Depeche Mode - "Sonata No. 14 in C#m (Moonlight Sonata)" (Beethoven cover recorded in 1988)

I'm feeling the somber vibes of this today

Depeche Mode and the TMF? It must be Christmas...!

The best song of the 80s - and indeed of all time - ? Blue Monday by New Order, the original 1983 12” version.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

The Living Daylights by Aha is really good.
Though like many songs I only heard of it because it was the theme song for a James Bond film.

Here's a song for these times: When The World Is Running Down...You Make The Best Of What's Still Around. :( Man oh man, did Sting get that right.....

(....with typically impeccable support from Andy Summers and Stewart Copeland....what a drummer!)

The late great Little Richard, with his protege, the late great Billy Preston, doing a tune by the great Sister Rosetta Tharpe in 1985. At the Apollo, no less!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back