• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Songs of the 80's

I'm not 100% sure where to put this because I'm not entirely clear on when the song was written / released / or even if it's a cover. Some of my blues history knowledge could use a dusting off. I picked 80s because this live video was taken in 1989. If there's a better spot for this, let me know and I'll move it on over. :)

The Damned - Grimly Fiendish (1985)

Thompson Twins - You Take Me Up (1984)

Talking Heads - Road To Nowhere (1985)

Simple Minds - Glittering Prize (1982)

Huey Lewis & The News - Jacob's Ladder (1987)

Wang Chung - To Live And Die In L.A. (1985)

After my assault on the 90s thread, just one or two for the 80s thread for now until I dig deeper into my 80s Spotify vault.

I could post any number of Bowie tracks but I'd be here all night - for the record, Let's Dance is up there, plus the underrated stuff from the film Labyrinth.

I bloody love this. And I've realised that a hell of a lot of the music I stick on my Spotify playlists comes from hearing the songs on film soundtracks.

This is from Adventureland. A coming of age film with a bit more clout than most. Could have been a Ratpack film if it had been shot 20 years earlier.

Members in Canada and the UK maybe remember a kids TV show called the Raccoons. Not sure where else it was shown, but it originated in Canada. It was pretty sophisticated and mature compared to some and it had this rollicking good theme tune, which stood as an excellent pop record in itself.

Lisa Lougheed - Run with Us

The Jesus & Mary Chain - Blues From A Gun (1989)

Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Talking Loud And Clear (1984)

Talking Heads - Road To Nowhere (1985)

Depeche Mode - Dressed In Black (1986)

Danzig - "Mother" (1988)

Is it just me or is the lighting in this video just atrocious? lol

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back