• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Songs of the 80's

Rainbow. Street of Dreams.

Robert Hazard. Escalator of Life.

ELO. Hold On Tight.

Great song. I always thought it sounded like an homage to Jerry Lee Lewis, with a pumping feel to it.

I don't normally go for the synth-pop like Thompson Twins and Tears For Fears, but Dead Or Alive has always been so over the top, that it's just plain fun.

Gary Moore - Over The Hills And Far Away {1987}

Gary Moore - Empty Rooms Live in Stockholm {1987}

My favorite songs from the eighties are Abracadabra by the Steve Miller Band, Sweet Dreams are Made of These, some songs from Michael Jackson, Cyndi Lauper, One Thing Leads to Another by the Fixx, Madonna, Debbie Gibson, Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Jr., Talking in Your Sleep by the Romantics, Air Supply and Richard Marx is all I can think of for now.

Forgot about these. Paula Cole - Where Have All The Cowboys Gone

Timbuk 3 - Easy

XTC - Senses Working Overtime

XTC - The Ballad Of Peter Pumpkinhead

Last edited:
Forgot about these. Paula Cole - Where Have All The Cowboys Gone

You know, I remember thinking when I watched the video for this, "Hmm... That's a strangely 90s-looking video for an 80s song... lol!

XTC - The Ballad Of Peter Pumpkinhead

Again, if I'm not mistaken, pretty 90s...

What the frick's going on with these music threads? lol

You know, I remember thinking when I watched the video for this, "Hmm... That's a strangely 90s-looking video for an 80s song... lol!

Again, if I'm not mistaken, pretty 90s...

What the frick's going on with these music threads? lol

Well, you're pretty close on one of them lol Senses Working overtime came out in 1982, Peter Pumkinhead came out around the same time and Where Have All The Cowboys Gone came out in 89'. That's why it's got that 90's feel to it and I understand that :) I looked up Easy, I can't recall the exact year but it's the late 80's

Well, you're pretty close on one of them lol Senses Working overtime came out in 1982, Peter Pumkinhead came out around the same time and Where Have All The Cowboys Gone came out in 89'. That's why it's got that 90's feel to it and I understand that :) I looked up Easy, I can't recall the exact year but it's the late 80's

Peter Pumpkinhead came out in the 90s. 1992, or 1993, it's from the album after "Oranges & Lemons", can't remember the name. Not a great one. It most definitely did not come out during the same time as "English Settlement" (the album that had "Senses Working Overtime" on it).

Peter Pumpkinhead came out in the 90s. 1992, or 1993, it's from the album after "Oranges & Lemons", can't remember the name. Not a great one. It most definitely did not come out during the same time as "English Settlement" (the album that had "Senses Working Overtime" on it).

Yeah, you're right lol I didn't come on the scene until 91, so that's my excuse. You was just waiting for that one weren't ya? :thumbsup: Sorry about that Vanillaphant, you were correct the first time. Still a good tune though even if I should have put it in with the 90's music thread :drinkup:

Last edited:
Luba - Innocent {with an explanation} Amazing fucking voice! Great band. Very 80's IMHO

I have to post 1 more lol Time for another China Crisis fix

Last edited:
I'm going to get trolled big time for this, but fuck it. At least give them a listen before you comment, it will be worth it :)

Luba - Let It Go

Luba - Everytime I See Your Picture

Luba - Storm Before The Calm

Last edited:
Uh... That Paula Cole song is from like 97

Aye ... I fucked up on 2 of them, Senses Working Overtime and Paula Cole lol It's still nice to hear something you haven't heard for a long time though even if it is in the wrong thread.

The singer, John Mann has early onset alzheimers, I saw Spirit's farewell concert this past spring. For all you Celts out there.

Sorry if these have already been posted.

Christopher Cross songs

All from 1979, lol! Well......if anything is proven in this thread, it's that the 80s wasn't exactly the Renaissance, lol.

Here's some more obvious 80s stuff that no one seemed to post, just to "represent":

The Smiths: How Soon Is Now

Bad Brains: Sailing On

Minor Threat: Out Of Step

Afrika Bambataa & the Soul Sonic Force: Planet Rock

and of course these three dinosaurs.....I suppose if this an 80s thread that's at page 6 someone should post them...

Madonna: Borderline

Prince: 1999

Michael Jackson: Human Nature

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back