• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dwayne Johnson (f/m)

MinotaurXXX

TMF Poster
Just saw the movie Central Intelligence last night starring Kevin Hart and the Rock (Dwayne Johnson) the movie was "meh" but Kevin Hart was in it so that is why I went to see it. I won't spoil the movie but there is a part in there where Dwayne was being interrogated by an agent in the movie called Agent Pam (Amy Ryan played her) Dwayne was handcuffed to a table and would not break his silence of secrets that he knew so she said something along the lines of "we have ways of making you talk" and all you hear is his screams of pain. But anyway at the end of the movie during the credits they had bloopers so they showed that same scene with Dwayne handcuffed to the table. She runs up behinds him and tickles him all over his upperbody saying "tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle" Dwayne was laughing hysterically. It went on for like 5 seconds, figured I mentioned this just in case anyone wanted to see it, I know the girls on this forum would like that :)

Attachments

• Amy Ryan.jpg
    Amy Ryan.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 221
How would you grade her technique? Silly or effective?

Thanks....will check it out tonight. Amy Ryan is amazing!!

Thank you for posting this! What an awesome scene, and man is he super ticklish!!

Looked pretty fake. Watch her hands. They manage to wander all over the place like chest and back while ignoring tickle spots. The Rocks lousy acting doesnt help.

Looks like a cute pub stunt / idea for the movie which looks horrific. But the fact that this incident was mentioned on Today show too makes me think its just some little bit of flirty fun for what looks like another KeviN Hart tough guy team up.

Looking forward to the Kevin Hart / Russell Crowe team up circe 2018

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back