• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Songs to Get Stoned To

^^^^ The rhythm section has always been super tight with Phish. They've got a cool hillbilly funk sound in their overall shows these days. They plays lots of types of rock and other genres, but when they get to jamming, it gets funky.

I've been getting into the Dead a lot more since that compilation I sent you came out. Here Comes Sunshine is one of my favorite tunes at the moment. I grew up with American Beauty, Workingman's Dead and Aoxoxaxoxowhateverthefuck. Also lots of Dick's Picks and whatnot.

I've been getting into the Dead a lot more since that compilation I sent you came out. Here Comes Sunshine is one of my favorite tunes at the moment. I grew up with American Beauty, Workingman's Dead and Aoxoxaxoxowhateverthefuck.

"Aoxoxaxoxowhateverthefuck"LOL! Let's see if I can do it, hold on, without looking: Aoxomoaxa. I think that's it! lol.

Ah! Off by a letter! Close though!

(My fave Dead albums are "Europe '72" and "Anthem of the Sun", both supremely stoney and devestatingly psychedelic!)

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:450px; height:366px;" data="//www.youtube.com/v/vFPK5paOXnU?color2=FBE9EC&version=3">
<param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/vFPK5paOXnU?color2=FBE9EC&version=3" />
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" />

70s music like this is awesome sober, but stoned it is perfecto! Besides, Listen to that xylophone solo. Amazeballs.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:450px; height:366px;" data="//www.youtube.com/v/x-Yi762sQTo?color2=FBE9EC&version=3">
<param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/x-Yi762sQTo?color2=FBE9EC&version=3" />

And all time toking favorite. :D

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:450px; height:366px;" data="//www.youtube.com/v/x-Yi762sQTo?color2=FBE9EC&version=3">
<param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/x-Yi762sQTo?color2=FBE9EC&version=3" />

And all time toking favorite. :D

Love that song. :D

Shawn Phillips - Coming Down Soft And Easy - Yes I know the screen is blank except for Robert DeNiro at the very beginning.

Last edited:
Back when I used to smoke pot, I'd get high and listen to The Moon and Antarctica by Modest Mouse. I also saw the Flaming Lips while I was stoned. Fun times

Bator, I know this is an old thread, but I have to really compliment you on your taste: "Out And In", "Om", and "Have You Heard" are my three favorite Moody Blues songs of all time! I'm blown away by your remarkable precision! On top of that, they are three of my favorite songs to get stoned to (or go to sleep to!), period, Moody Blues or no Moody Blues! And all three were written by Mike Pinder (who gets overshadowed by Justin Hayward) (don't know what your fourth song was......but I'm sure it was as good!).

The weird thing is....I just listened to all three songs yesterday! I'm blown away to see those three songs sitting right here on this thread! :)

And now.....get stoned on THIS, Forum! You put this on your headphones, I guarantee you'll feel like an aomeba under a microscope. Rejuvenating, dazzling, resplendent, hypnotic.....and extremely stony! ;)

Terry Riley: A Rainbow In Curved Air

trivia: Pete Townshend was so impressed with this composition that he honored Terry in the title: "Baba O'Riley", which begins with an equally dazzling keyboard intro that I'm sure you all know. ;)

Bator, I know this is an old thread, but I have to really compliment you on your taste: "Out And In", "Om", and "Have You Heard" are my three favorite Moody Blues songs of all time! I'm blown away by your remarkable precision! On top of that, they are three of my favorite songs to get stoned to (or go to sleep to!), period, Moody Blues or no Moody Blues! And all three were written by Mike Pinder (who gets overshadowed by Justin Hayward) (don't know what your fourth song was......but I'm sure it was as good!).

The weird thing is....I just listened to all three songs yesterday! I'm blown away to see those three songs sitting right here on this thread! :)

The Internet, I replaced the video and added 2 others by Mike and one by Ray and Mike. They were around long before I came along but The Moody Blues are my favourite band of all time. I love all of the songs by the original band. I've seen them live 6 times but never with Mike Pinder of course and now Ray Thomas is gone.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back