• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Girl Sereph

Sereph Doll

Hello everyone!
My name is Sereph Doll and I'm new to tickling. I am so excited that I found this forum. Well actually one of my lovely clients told me about it so I guess I didn't find it. I make fetish videos and have found myself really really enjoying being tickled. I'm not here to promote my self or my stores so much as to learn how to make this fetish into something even better for me. I am hopeful that I will find some tips and tricks that will make my tickling experience amazing. So...yah here is to learning something new :) Oh- you may call me Sereph or Doll... whatever works for you is good :)

Attachments

• Snapchat-5562537469370206516.jpg
    Snapchat-5562537469370206516.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 429
Welcome to our little community Sereph:) Feel free to ask any questions you like to learn more about tickling and to explore that side of you. PM if you want and I'd be happy to share some experiences with you. Have fun!

Welcome to the TMF, Sereph, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Welcome to our little community Sereph:) Feel free to ask any questions you like to learn more about tickling and to explore that side of you. PM if you want and I'd be happy to share some experiences with you. Have fun!

Thank you so much :)
Where would it be appropriate to ask questions on the forum? As in...what section. I'm still finding my way around and trying to avoid the typical noob pitfalls :)
are you into music? I'm a musician myself. I play bass guitar.
Thanks again for the welcome.
xoxo

Sereph, first of all welcome, you can usually ask questions in the Discussion forum about tickling, there are many areas of interest in the General forum. Bass players are cool,BTW. Enjoy your time here. :)

Very beautiful you, feel free to pm, pc and friend me anytime.

Hello everyone!
My name is Sereph Doll and I'm new to tickling. I am so excited that I found this forum. Well actually one of my lovely clients told me about it so I guess I didn't find it. I make fetish videos and have found myself really really enjoying being tickled. I'm not here to promote my self or my stores so much as to learn how to make this fetish into something even better for me. I am hopeful that I will find some tips and tricks that will make my tickling experience amazing. So...yah here is to learning something new :) Oh- you may call me Sereph or Doll... whatever works for you is good :)

Hi doll! I'm a musician as well. I play guitar, bass and drums. I actually just bought a brand new schecter blackjack avenger in vampire red. I'd love to hear from you

Welcome to the TMF, Sereph. Have fun here.

LBFT

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back