• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sister in law m/f feet

davis

TMF Regular
Hello good folks. Had a quick tickle last night and figured i would share.

My wifes youngest sibling Julie is an 18yr old recent high school graduate. She is a short girl with size 6.5(i guess) feet. Now that the kids are out of school, Julie is staying with us to watch our you g ones during the day while my wife and i are at work.

Last night before i went to bed i passed by my daughter's room and saw Julie laid on her stomach with her ankles hanging slightly off the foot of the bed. I knew right away i wanted to get her lol.

I walked in the room directly to the foot of the bed. She payed me no mind and kept texting on her phone until i grabbed right ankle and began to spider tickle her sole. Her reaction was great! She immediately dropped her phone and rolled her body back and forth as she screamed and laughed
"AAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAA! D! GET OFF MY FOOT HAAHAAAHAA!" I then moved up and tickled her toes for the last 5 of the 15seconds that i tickled her and her laugh went up slightly and she could no longer beg.

We both laughed as i left the room satisfied with the good ole short but brutal foot tickling i just gave my sis in law.

I got myself ready for bed and realized i had neglected her left foot lol. So i again walked casually into the room straight to the foot of the bed. Once again Julie paid me no mind(sucker lol) until i grabbed her left ankle and dug in to her sole and toes with my fingers.
J-"AAHAAHAAHAAA!"

This time she didnt, probably because she couldnt, beg. She just squirmed arlu d like a fish out of water as i viciously scribbled my fingernails up and down her sole for about 10seconds.

As much as it tickled her and her body wiggled, she didnt kick much if she kicked at all. I figure either her feet are so ticklish she gets weak immediately, or she has a love/hate with her feet being tickled lol.

Good job that man. I think this needs more investigation....!!!

I too have a SIL who hates her feet being tickled. She is in her forties now and I have had several successful tickle attempts on them...!!

Thanks for sharing.

Awesome job. Great use of symmetry haha. Thanks for sharing.

Very cool Lol this makes me want to share one of my favorite times I tickled someone

Davis, you never responded with any description of her. You want the other guy to share his story--but you were asked first--what does your SIL look like? Just trying to imagine an accurate picture in my head. I'm a person that needs to visually see stories that I read haha. Thank you!

O my bad dizzle. She is short, about 5'5" kinda chubby but not fat. Dark skin with long black hair

Nice story. Always tickle both feet when you get the chance.

Lovely story, although doesnt your wife get jealous of your tickling her little sister? I am of course making the assumption your wife knows you have a tickle fetish?

She didnt know, plus she wouldnt have cared because she knows young females dont turn me on, especially family members. I like to get them for a fun/prank situation. She has seen me playfully give her younger cousin a quick foot tickle. She has a cousin the same age as her and an older sister who i would never tickle(unless my wife presented the opportunity lol)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back