• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

After Some Time has Passed

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! It's been out for a while now, so I thought I'd ask all the Fallout 4 players on here.

Did you buy the “Far Harbor” add-on? And if so, is it worth the $25 price tag?

Does it have any new weapons, armor or anything like that?

I ask because after “Atoumtons” [or however it's spelled], I felt ripped off. I mean the best thing about it was the fact you could build robots, and even then, you couldn't give them jobs [like running a store].

This one is a little more on the costly side than the first two, so I thought I would wait a while before buying it, and ask some of the other players about it.

Also, Does anyone use the x-one mods? and if so, are they worth the time to set-up a betheada.com account?

I just finished it, it's very substantial, well worth the price in my opinion. It has a complete new set of Marine Armor that looks very cool and is, as far as I can tell, the highest armor stat.

I just finished it, it's very substantial, well worth the price in my opinion. It has a complete new set of Marine Armor that looks very cool and is, as far as I can tell, the highest armor stat.

Cool. Thanks, Jeff.

I'll look into buying it.

Hopefully it will breath some new life into the game for me, not played it in a few weeks

I've had it downloaded forever but haven't touched my PS4 in a while. I hear that it's pretty badass. Level 93, ready to rock again soon.

I've had it downloaded forever but haven't touched my PS4 in a while. I hear that it's pretty badass. Level 93, ready to rock again soon.

Level 93? How long have you been playing?

The highest I've been is in the high 30's

It's completely badass.

New companion, hours and hours of game play, new weapons, new settlements, new armor, and the multi-faceted plot is pretty fun too. bring Nick Valentine as your companion for some cool side-plot action. And prepare to get your ass kicked a few times. The new enemies are actually a challenge. I bought the season pass and it has been worth every dime.

Love this game.

Now I just have to find some free time to play the sum bitch.

;-)

Deeto

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back