• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where is Kevin Durant going to end up?

Secretlee

TMF Regular
There is lots of speculation about what team Kevin Durant will end up on. Rumors say that Golden State really wants to get Kevin Durant, but I don't know how they would pull that off. The implications of this go past Durant since Westbrook will go wherever Durant ends up. Where do you think Durant will end up?

My guess is al the usual suspects will make their pitch. I'm sure L.A, San Antonio, Boston, and maybe someone like the Bulls will make a push for him. I'm predicting that if he does leave OKC he'll land with the Spurs.

With the Knicks making a Trade for Derrick Rose today, I think they're out.

Of the rest of the teams that I heard have serious interest, my money is on Golden State.

Well it's official, he's going to Golden State. Forget Miami's "Big 3" with LeBron, Dwayne Wade, and Bosh. GSW have Curry, Klay, and Durant. (And Draymond Green is pretty good himself)

Nice to see he decided to join the team he couldn't beat. Why stay with the Thunder, and try to get someone to go in there for a year and win it with the team you have been with so long, when you can jump ship and join the team that already just set the all time single season win record without you? Oh, and that was already the favorite to win the 2017 NBA title without you. Not trying to get a title while able to stay in cruise control at all...

What Durant wants is a title, and going to Golden State gives him the best odds. This is no different than when LeBron went to Miami, yet people have forgiven him since he went back to Cleveland. Who's to say Durant won't do the same thing?

What Durant wants is a title, and going to Golden State gives him the best odds. This is no different than when LeBron went to Miami, yet people have forgiven him since he went back to Cleveland. Who's to say Durant won't do the same thing?

I'm not really into basketball anyways, but it's a sport where it just takes one superstar on a team to make a big difference. When superstars start stacking up on the same team, I think it's bad for the sport. I think what Lebron did in 2010 was bad for the sport, and I still say that. In baseball it would be like Arrieta, Kershaw, Sale, and Strasburg all pitching for the same team, while having Ortiz as the DH.

Last edited:
Ya I definitely see your point, but in the end the player has to do what is best for them, whether it's getting a ring, getting the big bucks, or both. With basketball more than any other sport 1 superstar really makes a difference (since they make 20% of those playing for a team at any given time on the court), but again, it's up to whatever the player wants.

Ya I definitely see your point, but in the end the player has to do what is best for them, whether it's getting a ring, getting the big bucks, or both. With basketball more than any other sport 1 superstar really makes a difference (since they make 20% of those playing for a team at any given time on the court), but again, it's up to whatever the player wants.

I agree it's up to the player. I just hate when teams stack up. It's the same deal in soccer with teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United, ect.. I like competitive balance, although it really ceases to exist in sports even at the collegiate level. I guess you can say team stacking has existed for as far back as the Yankees in the 1920s.

I agree it's up to the player. I just hate when teams stack up. It's the same deal in soccer with teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United, ect.. I like competitive balance, although it really ceases to exist in sports even at the collegiate level. I guess you can say team stacking has existed for as far back as the Yankees in the 1920s.

The thing with the '27 Yankees were they were just that good and weren't trying to one up the league. While I can see why it goes on, superteams just seem to dilute the talent of the rest of the league in my opinion.

Barbershopman

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back