• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Therapy - Powerlifter Nataly tickle therapy by Elya

tickletherapist

3rd Level Red Feather
Tickle Therapy - Powerlifter Harvi tickle therapy by Elya

Harvi is a muscular girl whom we managed to bring to our tickle therapy. In fact she had no idea what it would be like and would it really tickle or not, before she came to us. What happened - you'll see it in the video.

The thee clips will be out on Thursday, Friday and Saturday respectively at 1pm.

tt0141powerlifter_facedown.gif

tt0142powerlifter_foottherapy.gif

tt0143powerlifter_faceup.gif

Some images of our ticklish muscular girl:
0_13cf41_78c5287b_M
0_13cf3a_5b73e350_M
0_13cf3d_cb84c021_M
0_13cf3c_92a90e51_M
0_13cf43_47c3911a_M
0_13cf42_90e52a4b_M
0_13cf3f_37a1181f_M
0_13cf37_7a91e179_M
0_13cf3b_56ac7dcb_M
0_13cf38_99e83329_L

Last edited:
what a beauty and strong girl Nataly is i bet she cant get her self free from the tickling maybe also she is gonna get stronger now and help the stress as well.

cant wait to see this a body builder being tickle out of her mind .

I love the concept!

I also can't help to think.... I'd like to see a video where these therapists renew their training and undergo some advanced education classes under the restraints themselves.

For the benfit of their clients.

Very sexy ticklee! Wish you tied her arms more tightly above her head for the underarm tickling though

Very sexy ticklee! Wish you tied her arms more tightly above her head for the underarm tickling though
Thank you!
Do you really think it wasn't tight enough? There was no way she could put her hands down and close her armpits, Elya had no trouble tickling her there.

Amazing. That picture of her legs and feet is exquisite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much sexier in my opinion when arms are straight up overhead - armpits are more vulnerable and exposed that way.

YESSS!!! She is by far my favorite so far. Absolutely stunningly sexy tatted muscular body. Love how she screamed when her armpits finally got tickled and her feet were pretty good as well. Wish I could get a few tickles in too. ;) :)

harvi monroe
or harvi dont stop is her name she goes by

I'm a little late to the party. These clips are the first I've purchased from your store and I'll, certainly, be buying more. They're amazing! Both of these ladies are A1! I was wondering if there's any way to get a translation of these? Like a transcript, or something like that?

I'm a little late to the party. These clips are the first I've purchased from your store and I'll, certainly, be buying more. They're amazing! Both of these ladies are A1! I was wondering if there's any way to get a translation of these? Like a transcript, or something like that?

Thank you so much.
So far it's been very difficult to keep up with translation for all the clips, so our suggestion is that you ask about certain timecodes and I'll give a translation of the parts that seem interesting to you, here in the comments.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back