• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Initiated by tickling M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Come in Pledge Harrison I take it you have run around the gym the four times I instructed and are ready for your initiation into the house which I will be doing personally and privately myself as it appeals to me to do so understood!"

"Yes Sir, Freshman Wallace Sir!"

"Good so strip to your shorts and socks quickly!" said the Freshman to the 18 year old new pledge

6' 18 year old Mark Harrison stripped as instructed and as told lay on the initiation table on his back in the 'Freshmen's Lobby' never visited by teaching staff and now 11pm there would be no disturbance as the room away from the main campus rooms Ed Wallace was excited by what he was going to do to the attractive, fair haired, blue eyed lad who many co-eds fancied and who was a keen sportsman but desperate to gain entrance to the college's most well known fraternity 'Alpha-Omega' which was headed by Senior Freshman Ed Wallace so initially Mark felt privileged to have been selected.

Mark was secured to the table and his feet by the ankles so together and things went black when the blindfold was put on him. He was definitely immovable, the room was warm as he lay still doing his best to stay calm and in control but feeling very vulnerable and helpless.

"Harrison initiations are endurance tests so this will be a long night with me testing the limits of your endurance and exploiting them and everything that happens in here remains between us as there will follow a severe beating if I hear word of you having spoken about it to anyone understood?"

"Yes Sir!"

"You got big feet Harrison! What size?"

"Er..13's Sir!" responded Pledge Harrison hesitatingly as Freshman Wallace noticed!

Ed Wallace drew a stool up at the end of the table and faced both black socked size 13 feet and remarked it seemed that Harrison had done as told and in the socks worn all day in college then tonight run in the gym as they smelled of a days sweat and he stroked the tops of both socked feet saying he was just having fun or would be as Harrison in a vulnerable position, this he would be taking full advantage of doing whatever he wanted to him and Harrison unable to stop him!

"You understand this Harrison don't you?" Freshman Wallace said as having been gently rubbing the tops of Harrison's socked feet, he lightly ran one finger over both socked soles seeing Harrison squirm slightly and he continued saying that it seemed Harrison's feet were ticklish, was this right and what size feet were they?

"Sir yes Sir very ticklish and size 13's Sir" said Harrison as he bit his lip to distract himself from the ticklish sensations on the soles of his feet.

The Freshman saw this and told Harrison that he thrived on a challenge and biting his lips was only delaying the inevitable as he knew from his medical report and his failing the babinski test that Harrison's big feet were off the chart ticklish and that the tickling they'd be getting was going to be driving him berserk as privately he enjoyed being a tickler and of feet, warm and sweaty feet of pledges sworn to silence, ones selected by him for 'Personal Treatment' as he called it. So he had given Harrison the instruction of keeping the same socks on all day and in the night to run around the gym and then report to him!"

Freshman Wallace experienced kept stroking both socked soles saying he'd continue until stubborness stopped and he got what he wanted and that being Harrison's laughter and leaned close to both feet stroking them as the pledge's socked toes wiggled under his nose and commenting he really loved the rich smell from them so for Harrison not to imagine this was putting him off and saying the sweatier they got the more sensitive they'd be and the more excited this made him and tickling them made them sweat more trapped in the socks! Harrison attempted to pull his legs away but no chance and the Freshman verbally taunted him that having big feet didn't help as they gained attention and there being more socked feet and later bare feet to enjoy and stroked around the toe areas and that did it finally!

"AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NO AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Yes Harrison now that's what I want to hear from you! LAUGHTER!" yelled the Freshman

Harrison now laughed and laughed as he couldn't get away as Freshman Wallace ran more fingers over both socked soles

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Soon Harrison could barely struggle as he laughed and laughed as Freshman Wallace slowed down the tickles and told the pledge he always broke them in the end, some more stubborn than others but thriving on a challenge the most fun but saying he knew that Harrison would give in to him eventually and saying it was time to see his bare feet so to hold each foot still or promising he'd wishe he had and Harrison knew he had no choice as each sweaty and most black sock was removed but then replaced with back sheer socks.

"Hmm Harrison a good pair of feet and sweat moist and smelly that's in your favour but need to be socked in sheer socks as it will make them slick so my fingers will glide over them like this, yeah laugh good lad, fuck these feet are ticklish to the slightest touch, love seeing feet flexing and toes wiggling and you have a great giggle Harrison and such, soft n' smooth soles which seem to beg tickle me Mmmm love the smell of your feet!"

Harrison found the tickles made him react as if he were being electrocuted as already having horribly sensitive feet the sheers meant they being even more ticklish as Freshman Wallace did too and exploited it.

"I have been waiting to get to grips with your feet Harrison but even I hadn't imagined them being this sensitive to the lightest and gentlest of ticklish touches but later your bare feet I guess even more ticklish and yeah from heels to toes, your feet are a tickler's dream!"

Mark Harrison laughed and giggled in hysterical laughter as Freshman Wallace began scrubbing both sheer soles with the hairbrush vigorously and relished in the uncontrollable laughter he was forcing from the pledge and soon the sheers were shredded and covered with holes and he then reverted to finger stroking where the sheers were still in tact but stroking the bare soles where the holes were then stopped the teasing tickles!

"Right Harrison we all have secrets and you have but you're going to spill it to me or you'll find yourself in ticklish hell so saw your medical report but also your Step Dad took a liking to your feet when your Mom wasn't around and why you left home after he moved in and came to college after just three months of his getting with your Mom so tell me what happened?"

"Please Sir I don't er want to talk about it please!"

"HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHASTOOOPAAAAHAHAHAHAHAOKAY NOOOOHAHHAHAHA STAAAAAPAHAHAHAHA OKAY!"

"Good so spill now!" said the Freshman

"Okay it happened the once but staying at home it would have happened more as he threatened me, I had been out drinking, Mom working in the hospital, he came into my room and I was out in inebriated sleep so had not heard him but woke to find he had secured me to the bed and then slapped my face unil I woke and told me he was in charge and then went to the end of my bed and lifted the duvet and told me to wiggle my socked toes, I had not removed them having come home from the bar and next thing he leaned down and smelled them and said my big socked feet had a great musky smell and my socks were warm and damp meaning ticklish and he ran his fingers up n' down my socked soles! I told him to stop but he pulled off my socks and held them to his nose and sniffed them! He told me he imagined my big feet running up n' down the local baseball court in sweaty socks and now both feet were his and Mom would never believe me if I told her. He then peeled off both of my socks and he er sucked my toes and then tickled them mercilessly, he tickled insteps and the balls of my feet saying I was his to mess with and his hands would be waking him nightly and caressing places I would want caressed by a girlfriend but he'd be doing it and work me up and edge me but ready to cum he would stop and start again as my dick n' balls and feet were his to play with and he jerked me off eventually but then indulged in tickle torturing my feet making me promise to keep it secret as he would deny it happening and Sir I knew he would so I was so glad when I found out I could live here whilst I study and I left home!"

"Hmmm so these size 13's are not virginal, so let's have a look at them, you do everything I say or I will organise a tickle night and guess who will be ticklee!" Freshman Wallace said as he slowly peeled the sheer socks off Mark's feet then stroked the bound bare feet facing him and ankles tied together Pledge Harrison couldn't even use one foot to protect the other from the ticklish attack

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOONONOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEYEHEHEYEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Freshman Wallace smiled as he tickled both high arches and underneath and in between Mark's long toes as laugh after hysterical laugh came from Pledge Harrison as he could not resist the varying ticklsih sensations on both feet and even his Step-Dad had not tickled his feet this much! Freshman Wallace knew what he was doing as suddenly stopping the tickling touches and strokes then enjoyed rubbing the soles and tops of both large bare feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHIT-HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Freshman Wallace moved a finger in a circle over and over again in the centre of both soles

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

This went on for quite sometime and then a full focus on tickling the soles of Mark's feet with varying degrees of ticklish pressure, soft to hard and every kind of tickling technique in between.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Now ever had these feet feather tickled, it's a killer done properly and on feet as sensitive as yours Harrison a dead cert and I am gonna so enjoy proving it, the Chinese used it and reckon it's used a lot as it's fucking excruciating torment

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHPITHAHAHAHA"

Mark Harrison tried to fight reacting but the soft tickles were impossible to ignore.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACOMEONHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASE"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Harrison you don't have to ask me please but you do it so nicely and politely how can I refuse your request?"

Experienced tickler Freshman Wallace made the feather tickling fare worse using the quill end no the feather end to stroke the length of both soles and being blindfold heightened the intensity of the ticklish sensations for Pledge Harrison

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

The quill of the feather stroking up n' down, up n' down each sole in turn

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"NOHOHAOHOHOHAHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOAOAOHAOHAOAHAHAHAHA"

Up n' down and up n' down and up n' down "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

It's killing right Harrison, Mmmmmmmmmmm you have great feet, they stink, yeah smell awesome, it's great to tease you for sure!"

Pledge Harrison's feet flexed in the bondage, he could not pull away and every stroke from the feather quill was driving him mad, sending jolts of ticklish electricity to every part of his body as he giggled and gasped

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Freshman Wallace stopped the feather tickles and stroked both sweaty soles with his fingers and relentlessly stroked both soft and flexing soles and over the balls of the pledge's feet and across both high arches and the sides of his feet

"NOOOOHOHHOOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Lets saw the feather in between your toes Harrison before I treat you to a lickling, yes the soles of these feet tongue bathed and toes sucked and licked and lickled, I love tickling lad's feet with my tongue but my first victim was older than me, he was an older guy who rented a room in my parents house but was a gambler and found it hard to find the rent and I managed to keep Mom and Dad from kicking him out, they often away, Dad on business and Mom following him meant Al was often alone with me and the 40 year old divorced man my toy! I had total control Harrison and would secure Al to his own bed and smile as I would tell him he needed a place to live and where could he live rent free as shoes off he'd be squirming as I stroked his size 11 socked feet and then taking them off as he'd be desperately curling his toes in a vain attempt to keep his protective socks on. Although they gave somewhat little protection, but they were all that stood between his sensitive bare soles and my evil fingers but a losing battle and his bare toes reflexively curl as I'd wink at him staring at them and then take each foot in turn in my hands and brought the foot close to my face and he'd sense my warm breath on his vulnerable soles as I then licked each sole seeing his curling toes and Harrison it really lickled Al so I deliberately licked each sole slowly sensing it was ticklish hell for him and licking in between and sucking his toes drive him insanely ticklish! I gave him no relief, he owed me and would pay and having found his feet unbearably licklish though finger tickling his feet Harrison ultimately torturing him with my tongue!"

"I loved his pathetic protests “PLEASE NOT THE SOLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. PLEASE STOP THISHAHAHA I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

"Oh has Al got ticklish feet, no Al's got licklish feet and such sweaty tasty feet that Ed loves, poor Al's toes to be lickled!"

All sweaty and both soles and all his toes saliva lubed and making it easier for my tongue to slide all over his ticklish feet and he would try pull his feet away toes curling and I would just pull them back and slip my mouth over his long toes and suck on them savouring their scrumptious taste and swirled my skilled tongue around them and the more he begged me to stop the more intense the tickle torture got so be warned and if your feet taste as ripe as they smell raunchy then be warned I will have an insatiable appetite that demands to be satisfied! Al could do nothing but lie there laughing his stupid head off as I greedily suckled on his toes and lickled and tickled his feet and anytime day and night Al learned who was in control! So yes I would go to his room at night as if I couldn't sleep why should he and worse if my friend Brett stayed as he would join me and we would have a foot each to tease and torment and we sure did so now Harrison your turn!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA"

Freshman Wallace placed his mouth around the toes on the pledge's right foot and began to suck them and swirled his tongue around the helpless toes and even nibbled on the pads of his toes

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAOOOOOOOHAHAHAHHHEHEHEHAHAHA!"

Freshman Wallace continued to suck on each and every one of Mark's toes, never once stopping the tickling the soles of his feet as the pledge laughed and laughed as he had never been tickled like this before, being lickled! Freshman Wallace ran his tongue up, down, back and forth over both soles and sucked Harrison's toes, licked his soles, nibbled on the balls of his feet and heels and kissed up and down each sole and also tickled them with fingers and or the feather. Freshman Wallace tickled and tickled without a break and Pledge Harrison could do nothing but take it and laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Then Freshman Wallace removed the blindfold from Pledge Harrison and began sucking on the pledge's toes as he giggled and gasped and then resumed the tickling with his lethal fingers as well as even more lethal mouth. He smiled at Pledge Harrison who was sweaty, his hair matted but winking at him held the feather and placed the tip against Harrison's inner thighs and up and inside his shorts as immediately the pledge tried to squirm to remove the feather but it stroked his crotch and inner thighs, the crease where crotch and thighs meet and what a reaction!

"Ticklish, licklish feet and ticklish dick and balls eh Harrison, that's it move those hips, we won't tell the co-eds a guy got you off as that's what I'm gonna do and nothing you can do to stop me; yeah real embarrassing and humiliating I guess; love it Harrison believe me; I love it!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Harrison laughed as he was softly teased and tickled as the feather tickled his thighs and was brushed along his dick every so often making him gasp through his laughter and then moan in frustration when Freshman Wallace pulled the feather away but then ran his fingers along the pledge's thighs

"AHAHAHAHAHAEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHSTAPHHAHAHA"

"Hmmm looks like you're getting hard but I love chocolate sauce and I'm feeling hungry!" said Freshman Wallace

Opening the jar of nutella the freshman dipped the toothbrush into the jar and used it to coat the soles with the cocoa tasting paste and in between every toe and loving the fact the contact of the bristles teasingly tortured the super sensitive feet of Mark Harrison

"AAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Harrison does it tickle, yeah it's hellish right and a long night ahead for us but you'll be in my fraternity house as there's no way another house leader is getting you in theirs but you wanted to be in mine so something suiting us both so try to control yourself and not shake your head side to side as you remind me of Al so much doing that!" said Freshman Wallace as he lowered his mouth to the pledge's feet and his tongue made contact licking one sole then the other

"HAHAHAHAHAHAMMMMMMMMMHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAMMMMMMMAHA"

"I love chocolate spread don't you?" Freshman Wallace asked Pledge Harrison between licks smiling at the non-stop giggling that came from the pledge as his soles were licked clean which took a while and then his fingers lightly stroked both soles as his tongue licked in between every toe.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAMMMMMHAHAHAHAHAHAOOOOOO"

Pledge Harrison was shuddering and his toes curled as he attempted to recover from the tickling tongue and he was breathing heavily through his nose and Freshman Wallace smiled at him as he lightly tickled both feet and with more pressure as he scrabbled his fingers up and down the large soles watching Pledge Harrison as he reacted to the ticklish torment as Freshman Wallace liked best so with a fresh round of laughter and he tickled each foot all over and discovered that though the whole of each foot was ticklish that Mark's arches and toes were his worst spots, so he focused on them.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA"

He spidered his fingers in his arches and used his fingers to tickle beneath and between each of the pledge's long toes and loved seeing Mark's face grimace, his eyes clench shut as he laughed himself silly as he tickled the feet that were addictive to him and he told Mark that he loved his wild laughter as he stroked lightly under the pledge's toes

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHA"

Harrison's legs shook and he bounced around on the table as his large sensitive feet were tickled and tickled by the Freshman who masterfully exploited Mark's ticklish weakness and loving the fact the pledge was helpless to resist. Then he stopped the foot tickles and pulled down Pledge Harrison's shorts and showed him the vibrator and winked saying that this was really going to tickle and saw Mark's half hard dick saying licking toes and sucking them invariably hardened pledge's dicks which always embarrassed and humiliated them and Al being a straight and divorced man had always got hard and strongly reacted to the vibrator technique as he sensed Harrison being so ticklish would but not long to find out he added.

Freshman Wallace lowered the vibrator to Harrison's balls and lightly ran it over them as the pleadge moaned and groaned but began giggling as the Freshman increased the pressure of the tickling

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

He glided the vibrator all over the helpless pledge's balls and the buzz of the vibrator had Harrison shaking in his bondage. The vibrations tickled him like nothing else ever had. This combined with the tickling from the experienced tickler's fingers stroking the now rigid shaft of his 7" dick was driving him mad. Mark was desperately overwhelmed with the sensation overload which was torment at it's greatest intensity

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAUUUUUGGHHHAHAHAH"

Freshman Wallace loved driving the pledge crazy and desperate for relief as continued the tickle torture gliding the vibrator over Harrison's hardened dick smiling seeing the lad's hips squirming as he was edging him as he had done to Al and told Mark not something he did to every pledge but ones he found special so two others on campus and how when working Al up to frenzy teasing his dick he talked about pussy and tits or played a straight porn video for Al to see and taunted Harrison the he bet he neede to shoot his load smilng as Mark reacted immediately

"YEEEESSSSSSHAHAHAHAAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHPLEASEHAHAHAHAAA" as the vibrator stroked the shaft of his dick and balls
"PLEASEHAHAHAHAHAYEESSSSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Freshman Wallace smiled as he pulled the vibrator away saying he loved doing the same to Al who he'd drive berserk but then he placed the vibrator on the sole of Mark's right foot and pressed it deep into the arch and smiled as Mark's toes curled as he used his fingers to tickle the sole of Mark's left foot simultaneously as Harrison laughed breathlessly. He really focused on both feet and alternated which sole was stimulated by the vibrator and which one finger tickled as Mark laughed like a loon!

"HAHAHAHFUUCK HAHAHAHAFHAHAHAHAHAAAAOhpleasepleaseSTOOOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEAHHAHAHAHEEHEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Freshman Harrison stopped the feet torment and placed the vibrator against Mark's dick and gently moved it up and down as Mark as humiliated as he was begged the Freshman to make him cum and smiling Freshman Wallace continued slow gliding the vibrator along Mark's stiffened shaft and balls and then placed it set to the highest setting on the table at the base of Mark's dick and sat facing both large and now two very sweaty and smelly bare feet saying to Mark just as he liked them to be for him, intoxicating and began stroke tickling both arches as he sucked on the toes of each foot!

"UUUGHPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE" Mark yelled as the tongue tickling drove him crazy

"Are your feet really this ticklish, this licklish Harrison the Freshman said running fingers up and down the middled of both soles

"Heh-he-HAHAHhehehehehehehehehehe---pleasenomore---HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Harrison begged as Freshman Wallace scribbled his fingers all over both feet as they flexed whilst the vibrator added to the teasing torment but Mark could not escape the torture perfected by the Head of 'Alpha-Omega' Fraternity House.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"You know Harrison you will be a worthy addition to the house and the envy of others as you will be sharing my room and that means these feet easily accessable to me and if you breathe a word I will let the members know how ticklish your feet are!" said Freshman Wallace as he went to town on the helpless and vulnerable ticklish and licklish feet facing him. He tickled the heels, the sides, the tops, under the toes, the pads of the toes, as well as between them and in the arches as Mark screeched in laughter when the Freshman's fingers also tickled the balls of his feet. Freshman Wallace switched between spidering his fingers along the smooth soles and massagin both feet whilst deeply breathing in their smell telling Harrison he'd wear the same socks for two days and always shower in the mornings but his feet being sweaty and stinky at night and socks on in bed to be removed by him when he was ready to enjoy Harrison's feet and he'd be gagged so as not to awaken the other members!

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA"

Mark laughed as Freshman Wallace used both of his hands to tickle the quivering soles in front of him as he mercilessly tickled all over both helpless feet, stroke after stroke shaking Mark's vulnerable feet as the vibrator kept his dick hard and throbbing and then fingers tickling Mark's toes. Mark was so ticklish and every touch from the Freshman excited his nerves and set his body on fire. Then respite with Mark given a little time to catch his breath back! Then again the feather he saw lowered to the soles of his feet

"FUCK---NO--NONONO---OH----HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA" and instantly he reacted feeling the feather in the Freshman's hand moving up and down his soles and laughed heartily as his tender soles were made to suffer feather tickling. The Freshman gripping Mark's toes and pulling them back so stretching the soles taut and the quill employed stroking them both as the Freshman said himself he was fucking evil but couldn't help himself and his fixation began with Al and innocently as one evening they'd been talking and Al said he missed his wife massaging his feet so he had said it might not be the same but he could massage them and hesitantly had begun but Al had stopped him saying it wasn't the same and it tickled! Three nights later Al lost at the gambling club and the deal was made which Al was tickled on his socked feet to agree to and only then the tickling stopped and his socked and bare feet were forcibly massaged and soles licked and toes sucked as Al became his first tickling toy and since then he's not looked back!

"HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEE" Mark reacted as the plume of the feather then ran over both feet and scross both arches and back and forth under his wiggling toes and then was sawn in between them all which was devilishly ticklish!

"HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHHEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE"

Mark laughed and laughed and Freshman Wallace then reversed the feather again and ran the quill end up and down the length of both soles and maintained the tortuous tickling.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHhehehehehehehAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahahahaha"

"You are just so sensitive and ticklish and helpless to resist me aren't you Harrison?" Freshman Wallace said as he made sure the feather teased each foot perfectly!" You're just going to humour me and laugh and laugh and laugh as you enjoy yourself!"

"HEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHehehehehehahahahahahahahahahaoooooohahahahahahahahahahehehehehahaha"

"There's nothing you can do about this is there Harrison, don't you wish your feet were not so hideously sensitive but I sure am glad they are!" Freshman Wallace knew verbal taunting made the torture worse still as bad as it already was

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Mark's laughter doubled when the quill end of the feather drew circles in the middle of the soles of his large vulnerable feet

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Then the feather tickling stopped again and Mark was given time to gain breath.

Instead he again commenced lickling both feet and nibbling each of Mark's toes inflicting light and arousing tickles knowing how sensual his mouth could be and telling Mark that lickles like this kept his dick hard, a strategy that had angered and frustrated Al so something he'd indulged in delivering to him and would often force the straight guy to fondle himself and stroke his own balls as Freshman Wallace then just Ed suckled the man's toes, it was fun to play with him he told the pledge who he was now teasing adding he even made the man finger himself as his tongue lapped at the smooth soles and he grazed his teeth across Al's arches and began doing this across Mark's and it really tickled him!

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Freshman Wallace really nibbled along the arch and balls of Mark's feet before once again licking and licking, his tongue covering the length of each foot with every ticklish lick and he licked circles in the middle of both soles

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHPLEASEMMMMMMMMMMMMMHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Yep you've got very sensitive feet alright Harrison, going to enjoy getting to know them for sure and let's slide the feather in between um yes right foot and big and next toe and twirl it like this and take away the vibrator from your balls and suck the toes of your left foot and make you laugh your tits off!" taunted Freshman Wallace

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE"

Then Freshman Wallace dispensed with the feather and feasted on Mark's too, too sensitive feet. He just couldn't get enough of how the flexing soles and wiggling toes felt against his tongue and mouth but not letting his mouth have all the fun, he used his fingers to tickle both feet telling the pledge to suffer for him and saying he having heard though not documented that Jap soldiers for recreation would often tickle the feet of a P.O.W. and often an Australian favoured as they having big feet but also German S.S. officers would have a prisoner stand on a block on a table they were seated at and the standing man with a noose around his neck and having to stand on tip toe, arches displayed the officers when getting drunk would run feathers under the man's feet and he had to endure and withstand this as placing his feet flat he'd garotte himself and seeing how ticklish Mark was that he could well believe these tales were true!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH------AHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHA" Mark was in hysterics and then gasped as the Freshman winked at him seeing Mark's hard dick and tentatively licked at the head, getting a groan from Mark and Freshman Wallace teased his tongue along the head of Mark's dick and took it further into his mouth and bobbed his head up and down at a moderate pace making Pledge Harrison's body tremble and shake and then stopped!

"Oh Harrison you didn't think I'd suck you off did you when I've ten ticklish toes to suck!" the Freshman said mockingly as he resumed tongue tickling Mark's sweaty feet as Pledge Harrison maoned in frustration but gasped with laughter as his sensitive feet were assaulted again!

Freshman Wallace gently ran his fingers along the soles of Mark's feet but then nibbled Mark's toes and licked the length of both size 13 feet and took his time lapping at both soles and testing every part of Mark's feet for the most ticklish areas and affirmed the arches were a definite spot as stroking them Mark's feet really shook and he disolved into giggles

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Freshman Wallace tickled Mark's heels, soles, balls of his feet and just under his toes but returned to both horribly ticklish arches and tickled and tickled his amazingly ticklish captive who had clenched his eyes shut squeezed shut as his senses were being overwhelmed with the persistent attention to his feet, the consistent touching of his feet, on his sensitive soles and fingers stroking from the heels to the balls of his feet and fingers gliding under and in between his toes!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Now remember the sheer socks got the hairbrush, well now Harrison your bare feet get it and it will fuckin' tickle!"

Immediately Mark's laughter doubled when the hairbrush vigorously scrubbed his helpless feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Freshman Wallace smiled at Pledge Harrison as he brushed both of the pledge's feet as he loved the element of control he gained tickling both feet as he had other pledges and Al driving his victims to hysterical laughter and he loved seeing Mark's feet quivering as he laughed so loudly from the evil tickle!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA"

Pledge Harrison threw his head back and laughed as the bristles ran against his ticklish soles. The bristles made it feel like there were a million fingers tickling his feet simultaneously

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHFUUCKHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Then Freshman Wallace got the sonicare and activated the electric toothbrush and placed the revolving bristles on the sole of Mark's right foot loving Mark's instant hysterical laughter.

"MMMMMMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA"

"Feel that Harrison, it tickle, tickle, tickle tickles unbearably right yes fuck it does look at your reaction it's ace!"

Slowly Freshman Wallace ran the toothbrush up and down each trapped foot saying he favoured this tickling tool as it took a fraction of the effort needed to tickle with the hairbrush and got twice the reaction from his ticklish victims and Harrison especially as he'd realised his feet as sensitive as Al's had been as he hated the electric toothbrush too. Freshman Wallace ran the brush along both heels and the balls of Pledge Harrison's feet in a circular motion. He brushed up and down along the arches and really sent Mark into borderline maniacal laughter when he ran the brush along the base of his toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Pledge Harrison was caught in a whirlwind of sensations, the endless tickling as it was non-stop and had passed his limit of endurance along time ago and now was sensation overload, overstimulation of his senses, every nerve ending in his feet alive as if his feet were being violently electrocuted!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAONOOOOOOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Then de-activated suddenly both feet kissed and Freshman Wallace gently running his tongue up and down Mark's sweaty soles saying both feet smelled euphoric and tasted delicious, more than Al's and this was saying something as he lightly stroked both soles so in his mouth Pledge Harrison's toes involuntarily wiggled so Freshman Wallace could slide his tongue in between them. He then took a single finger and slowly stroked the soles of each foot and added more fingers and starting off slowly he then increased the speed of the tickling

"HAHAEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Playing with your feet is such fun Harrison and like Al found waking you from deep sleep lightly stroking under these toes will amuse me seeing them wiggle as you are systematically tickled awake, you have long toes as he did so equally suckable and he tried to cover one foot with the other but learned this meant a more intense tickling and reminded of this when Brett was with me as we then did damage to Al's feet, seeing who could make him laugh loudest! We loved seeing his toes curling as beginning with slow tickles, we'd eventually tickle his feet at fast and merciless pace!"

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHNOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHHA!"

"Yeah he reacted so like you're doing Harrison, you have such awesome feet really I'm not kidding Harrison and both my toys!"

"HAHAHAHAHANONONONOAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Pledge Harrison laughed and screamed "HEHEHEHEHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHA!"

"I played with Al's toes, the balls of his feet, his soles, his heels and his arches like this Harrison and like you drove him berserk!"

"HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA"

Pledge Harrison was so consumed by the tickling of his feet and the overwhelming sensations as Freshman Wallace's well versed techniques easily took complete control and owned the pledge's ticklishness.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEEEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHA!"

"So your Step-Dad saw your sensitive feet were tortured, both frantically tickled and he using both his hands to really tickle both feet vigorously yeah remember it and you thought going to college escaping the ticklish torment and here you are and both your big feet that tick all my boxes secured and their fate sealed and it seems Harrison to be teased and tormented by people appreciating them and their ticklishness enjoying seeing you overwhelmed with tickling sensations like this just steadily stroking the soles of your feet with fingers or dragging the quill of a feather up and down these soles and under your toes in a zig-zag pattern along your arches sending you into fits of laughter being mercilessly tickled!"

"HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Pledge Harrison's laughter escalated and became boisterous when Freshman Wallace used his fingers to tickle his soles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!"

He then slid the feather in between Mark's toes and all over his feet and squirmed and curled his toes, before falling into helpless laughter once more as his tickler verbally taunted him saying sensitive feet like his were made for tickling and smiled seeing Mark shake his head from side to side as the torture continued with Freshman Wallace lazily dragging the feather along every crevice of the pledge's wrinkling soles and not leaving even an inch untouched. He grinned in delight as Mark's laughter went up an octave when he ran the feather underneath and sawed in between each ticklish toe

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOAOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Then discarding the feather Freshman Wallace used his fingers to viciously tickle Mark's arches forcing the young pledge to laugh hysterically.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEEEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

He continuously stroked his fingers up and down Pledge Harrison's feet. Liam's laughter died down and Nick went to work on Harry's feet while Liam caught his breath.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAH"

Then Freshman Wallace activated the electric toothbrush and pressed it into Pledge Harrison's left sole and soon had Mark easily laughing hysterically so ran the revolving bristles aginst the sole of Pledge Harrison's right foot launching an uncoordinated tickle attack on both feet being mercilessly brushed.

"HAHAHAHHAAHAHSTOOOPHAHAHAHAHAAPLEASEHAHAHHAHAHASTOOOPAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Please Sir please tickle my feet Sir Please use your fingers let me feel your touch Sir!" said Pledge Harrison as he was told to to escape more tortuous toothbrush tickling, he had no choice.

"Okay Harrison if that's what you want I've got the message!"

So with no mercy the sadistic Freshman Wallace inflicted an all out tickle torture on Mark's large feet running his fingers under his toes and stroking all over both extremely ticklish feet. Freshman Wallace tickled all over both feet increasing and decreasing pressure where needed stroking arches and soles and pressing fingers into the balls of Pledge Harrison's feet and massaged in a circle at the base of Mark's toes and focused solely on all the wiggling toes knowing like his arches that Mark's toes were an especially ticklish spot on his feet so he He stroked and stroked at the base of Mark's toes and he pulled them back to expose them to more tickles.

Freshman Wallace slipped his fingers in between Mark's warm and sweaty toes and pulled Mark's toes back and teased his long toes and a finger between each toe he sawed them back and forth, occasionally wiggling, vibrating and sometimes even curling his own fingers into the nooks and crannies to tickle.

"HAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Then orally lickled one foot and finger tickled the other and alternated feet getting the same reaction, music to his ears

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAEEEEYAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!"

"Do you like this Harrison?"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHAPLEASEPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAAA"

"Answer me Harrison!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMMMMMMMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA"

"Answer me or I'll get another member in here to help me tickle you to death!"

"Yes Uugh tickle me please!" yelled the tortured pledge

"You want me to tickle you? Where? Come on tell me Harrison!"

"What was that, I didn't hear you so yo want a double dose yeah?"

"I LOVE BEING TICKLED! PLEASE TICKLE ME SIR!" yelled Pledge Harrison

"Where tickled where Harrison where?" shouted Freshman Wallace menacingly

"MY FEET MY FEET ON MY FEET!" screamed the pledge

"Oh these warm and sweaty, smelly size 13 feet right Harrison if you say so!" taunted Freshman Wallace as he vigorously tickled both soles without mercy and Harrison threw his head back lost in the ticklish sensations

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAYAAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Freshman Wallace used his tongue, teeth, the hairbrush and the electric toothbrush on both soft soles and toes

"HAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHAPLEASEPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAAASTOPEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Then he stopped and roughly grabbed Mark's dick and jerked him off fast and furiously and he shot his pent up load and momentarily stopped laughing but after his orgasm subsided Freshman Wallace continued to tickle Pledge Harrison's feet

"Now you are going to be so fucking sensitive I can really tickle you Harrison!"

Saying this Freshman Wallace began licking both of the pledge's soles and sucked on his toes, one after the other and then five at a time so mouthful of sweating toes by mouthful while using his fingers to tickle the soles of Pledge Harrison's feet and licked back and forth between both bare soles being insatiable!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMMMMMMMMMMHAHA!"

"Okay enough deliberate tickling and time to put your socks back on and socks on, to place the heat lamp here and get your socked feet nice n' hot and the last hour or so will be me massaging your socked feet Harrison and then your bare feet and I will try not to tickle your feet but your problem that your feet are so ticklish but this said meaning no promises Harrison; none at all and sharing my room, your feet are my feet remember!"

Last edited:
I love hazing stories but not too many feature tickling so this inspired one and glad it's appreciated Ben and brought back memories! lol

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back