• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Captured 5: "The Beginning" f/f (feet) Audio

Doll, you are everything my fantasy could ever be.

Yeh, that could be a bit of fun....

HOT! It's always cool to see contributions from everyone, especially ones as original as these. Thanks for doing them!

HOT! It's always cool to see contributions from everyone, especially ones as original as these. Thanks for doing them!

Thank you so much!!! :) With no one commenting on the last one ... I assumed maybe people were kinda over it. So... its good to know some of you still like these.

Last edited:
Hey doll, how are you, another winner, got a hard on!!! Lol, I would you to tickle your feet and you like the audio!!! Lol
So you got my vote again. Keep up the good work!!? And no.4/is great as well!,/take care, chat soon!!!?,/luv ya!!! Mooch/ jeramiahsingle millimeter of your skin come once a week now

Sorry, I've been sick the last three days. Just finally listened to this... AMAZING! I love visualizing in my head while listening, you are everyone's fantasy now. ;)

Hey doll, how are you, another winner, got a hard on!!! Lol, I would you to tickle your feet and you like the audio!!! Lol
So you got my vote again. Keep up the good work!!? And no.4/is great as well!,/take care, chat soon!!!?,/luv ya!!! Mooch/ jeramiahsingle millimeter of your skin come once a week now

Thank you mooch I love that you keep listening. :) that's me happy. :)

Sorry, I've been sick the last three days. Just finally listened to this... AMAZING! I love visualizing in my head while listening, you are everyone's fantasy now. ;)

I'm so happy you loved it Dark Knight!!!!! :) I love being a hot fantasy...to be ticklishly preyed upon... (and for some of you your hot, sadistic Ler...)

CapturedDoll- Bravo!! What wonderful voice you have! Thank you for sharing this delightful audio with us. Your begging resonates in my mind [emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back