• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Day time tv show called "FabLife" Chrissy Teigen

curious kid 22

TMF Poster
Todays episode of Fablife (june 23) I was at work and happened to catch a some kind of foot segment they were doing. during the segment they were talking about what different feet shapes mean. when a picture looked similar to someone on the cast they would show their feet to the camera. it seemed like Chrissy Teigen didn't want to show her feet to the camera, so they tried tickling her into doing it. she jumped and had a great reaction

Yup feet. Apparently this show was cancelled so it had to be reruns. Iv been trying to find it online , no luck so far

I've looked, haven't been able to find it. I looked on the rundowns of segments of their shows from their website - very time consuming - couldn't find anything that matched. Maybe it was part of something like the opening segment or something, but I didn't see any segment that matched the OP's description.

I'll work on trying to find it as well. There isn't much on the show apart from the show's own site & YouTube page so this is quite difficult...I can see why it was canceled lol

They do have things from June 23 posted, and they're all food related things, so we'll have to find out if it actually aired on that day or not.
Here's the youtube page if ya wanna look :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDJfYd1D_Xp8-4P8KQSufGQ/videos

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back