• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asking a Celeb "the Question"

dig dug dog

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi. Besides being a tickling fan, I am also a Star Trek fan. There is a new fan-based web series called "Star Trek Continues" that I like, and by contributing to their fundraising campaign, I am receiving a 30-minute skype conversation with one of the stars of the series, Michele Specht. Michele is a beautiful redhead with a bright, energetic personality. Here's a link to a nice picture of her: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1631816960/nm1073676

I am struggling with whether I dare to bring up "the question"...What do you think, and if you believe I should, how could I work it into the conversation, or how should I word it? Thanks for your help!

I'd just ask it straight up, but I doubt you'll have many people saying such an approach is a good idea. I do argue that trying to wrap it up as 'innocuous' ("Hey Michele I have a crazy random question do you giggle like crazy when you get pedicures?! XD") actually make it much creepier.

I've known several celebrities, and most are pretty savvy to what any questions regarding their physical body/reactions are really about. They will answer or ignore "The Question" based on how seriously they feel it intrudes into what they consider their personal space, which they try to reserve for themselves and close relationships.

Of course every celebrity will have different boundaries. But know you are not 'sneaking one by them' or are even getting a real answer if they do respond. Answers offered in these question scrums are often designed to build a specific image, or offer sound bites that will be picked up in future media interactions.

If you ask, ask directly; "Are you ticklish?" If anything, the direct honest approach makes it less creepy and offers them the chance to choose to run with the question if they feel like it, and that it will serve the image they wish to project.

Myriads

Hey, Myriads. Long time no see--and good to see you....Just so you have more context, this will be a one-on-one conversation, over skype, and unrecorded. It makes sense to me that we have to realize that in interactions with celebs, anything they tell us could be for their "image," and it's not a personal relationship....Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I don't see what the harm in asking would be. Just throw out out there. But if you feel uncomfortable asking then don't. It's no big deal.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back