• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The many uses of paracord!

roninnawashi

TMF Poster
The wife and I made some time last night to play! It had been quite a while and we just needed some adult time! I'm not going to share all of the details simply because a majority of what happened was pretty common stuff. I started at the top and worked my way down. :) the new discovery started completely by accident...I encourage some of you to try this ASAP!! :)

My wife is extremely ticklish between her toes and around the base of her toes. She actually begs "no, please, not my toes!" Which is an instant turn on for me and does nothing to help her plight haha. I decided I was going to do some sole tickling though and to accomplish this, I was going to tie her toes back. I took a length of paracord and fed it between her first two toes. She jumped and yelped and fell into a fit of giggles. My attention was caught. The next two toes yielded the same reaction. Then my inner sadist took over. I spent the next ten minutes gently and carefully weaving the cord in and out of her toes, wrapping and this toe, unwrapping the other toe and just in general making sure that this little nylon serpent was in constant motion. My wife was going wild! About half way through the tears started, then the silent laughter. She was totally exhausted when I was done!

This is the most fun I have ever had with a piece and string. Maybe the most fun ANYONE has had with a piece of string. Except cats.

My gf has a similar issue with her toes lol she just kicks so damn much, it's tricky getting in there reliably. Glad yall had a good time!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back