• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Husband and Wife - wrestled down and tickled by neighbors (MF/MF)

bigmac_nv

TMF Poster
My wife used to always tell me that one day my big mouth would get me into trouble with our neighbors and this past weekend she was right. We were at a neighbor’s backyard barbecue where we met our newest neighbors from a few doors down. They seemed like a nice couple - Julie stood about 5'4, 110 pounds or so, with dark black hair with a nice Italian look which also allowed her to keep a dark tan. The one thing I couldn't keep my eyes off were her slender size 7 feet - red painted toe nails got me secretly slobbering. Her husband Ben was average guy, tall at 6'2, about 200 pounds who sort of came off as feminine to me since he talked about fine wines, cooking and said he wasn't a sports guy. They were both late 30s but certainly looked younger than that. I of course couldn't help but try and chat it up with Julie who enjoyed sports and working out. I'm 5'11, athletic build but my only workouts are biking and some hiking. I am very masculine and sports are my life line so talking with Julie who had same interest was exciting. I know my wife Barbara was keeping an eye on me, but also knew I am a world class flirt with the ladies.

We were all drinking and having a good time when Julie was asked by one of the wives if it was true that she would be the new wrestling coach at the high school. I had a quick mental image of myself rolling around with our new neighbor pinning her to the ground which coupled with the alcohol made me start joking that I didn't know the girls had a wrestling team. Of course, as always for me, I should have stopped when my wife gave me the look but I kept it up. I made one too many jokes that finally got Julie irked enough to say, keep it up Bob and I'll have to teach you a lesson. I just smirked and rolled my eyes, "Sure thing Julie, don't want to make you mad."
Julie was pissed but kept her cool and the conversation switched to other topics, but several times I saw her chatting to Ben who seemed to be trying to keep her calm. I have to admit, as the wife and I got home, I was turned on by the thought of wrestling Julie and started to plot situations in my fantasy mind about making it happen. A few days had gone by when I went outside to work on my bike and saw Ben walking their dog. We talked for a few minutes when Ben told me he didn't like me making a joke of Julie being a wrestling coach and since he is not very forceful in the way he talks I just kind of brushed it off, telling him that our society is changing when women are doing the work men used to do. He was pissed and told me that Julie could whoop me anytime I wanted to try her. He was actually looking like he was going to cry he was so mad - which again my mouth got me into trouble. Oh really Ben? Name the time and I'll be there. I will even take it easy on her laughing. OK he spouted out, our house, Saturday morning at 11 in our downstairs gym. After some back and forth I realized he was serious and told him I would be there just to prove a point. Ben stomped off and I instantly got a hard on thinking about rolling around with his wife. I made sure not to tell Barbara because she would put a stop to that immediately and instead came up with a plan to tell her I was going to help Ben and Julie with moving stuff on Saturday morning.

I was stoked and even looked at some wrestling tips online since I never really wrestled except with friends growing up, but figured I could hold my own. By chance we saw Julie and Ben on Friday night at our local Starbucks store and Barbara mentioned me coming over to move some stuff tomorrow which made Julie and Ben both smile at each other. "Oh yeah, he is going to be a big help Barbara, hope you don't mind if we keep him for a few hours do you?" Julie chimed in. Ben added, "Yep, lots to do, so nice of Bob to offer his help. But he will be sweaty and exhausted when he gets home so take it easy on him Barbara. I played it cool, but once again I was fixated on Julie's nice feet and I think she even noticed giving me a slow sultry smile. I couldn't help myself and when we got home I told my wife I wanted to fool around and even started to play wrestle with her. Barbara is a pretty woman, tall at 5'10, 150 pounds who does a lot of aerobic exercises. As we play wrestled I was surprise how quickly she was able to pin me down the first time. I was turned on but told her we had to do best of 3 and started to wrestle again. With more effort I was able to pin Barbara down - even teasing her how easy it was since I was now trying. This got her a bit peeved as we started on the rubber match. I was getting the better of Barbara and even teasing her as we rolled around. Then suddenly I found myself trapped in a leg lock by Barbara's strong legs around my mid-section. It was tight enough that I rolled backwards trying to pry her legs apart. My feet were near her face when I felt her grab my right foot with one hand and her free hand began to tickle my bare foot. The sensation of her fingers digging and dancing over my foot was too much and I burst out in a gale of laughter - struggling hard to get away but with her legs locked, I was trapped. He legs had me secure and Barbara was in a zone I have never seen her in as she grabbed the other foot and worked her fingers deep into my soles and under toes. I was so weak with struggling and laughing that I finally screamed "I give!"
Barbara let me go and I was embarrassed but also turned on sporting a huge hard-on we crawled onto the bed and screwed like teenagers. Both admitting to each other the experience was more than just a turn on but a new adventure to our love making. As we chatted I couldn't help but tell Barbara of what a turn on it was to wrestle with her and confessed to fantasizing about Julie our neighbor. Our bed talks are not off limits to erotica talk as we have told each other that fantasy chat is healthy for us. Barbara didn't miss a beat as she poked me in my ribs stating - that little dynamite would whoop your ass. I giggled at her touch - telling her I would pin her down and make her beg for mercy, making Barbara cooo as she started to slowly stroke my cock as it sprang to life. I bet you would love to play with her pretty feet wouldn't you big guy as the lust between us picked up. You wouldn't be jealous would you I teased - her pretty feet are tan and slender with bright red toe polish. The banter went back and forth and soon we were screwing again as we finally collapsed in exhaustion. We woke up the next morning and had a fabulous breakfast still flirting as we enjoyed last night’s adventure. Too bad you have to help Julie and Ben today, we could have kept playing she teased. With my mind all over the later morning wrestle match, my cock was once again at full attention. Oh, it won't be so bad and I want to be a good neighbor right? I bet you do she teased giving my balls a squeeze - just be on your best behavior as she grabbed her purse to go out and so some shopping. I was getting stuff together and looked out the front window and noticed Barbara was talking to Ben outside. She was in the car with the window rolled down and Ben had his dog as they seemed to be laughing and having a good time with whatever they were chatting about.

The time finally came as I got dressed in gym shorts, tank top and my socks and sneakers. I was nervous, but very excited as I pictured Julie pinned down, looking up at me I so badly wanted to jack off but figured I better hold it off for Barbara later on. I walked a few houses down, knocked on the door and was greeted by a grinning Ben. I thought you wouldn't show buddy, but come on in. Julie is ready downstairs so head on down, leading me to the stairs to the basement. Their basement was pretty nicely laid out with a big wrestling mat, free weights and some universal machines. There she was, dressed in yellow wrestling attire making her tan skin stand out and of course Julie was barefoot. I was actually nervous as I could see the serious look on her face. Ben sat in a chair smiling. OK, here are the rules, no eye poking, choke holds or biting...everything else is OK. Are you sure you are ready for this Bob? Said a smiling Ben. My mouth was dry but figured I was past the point of no return.

Julie bounced from foot to foot like a boxer. Her facial expression was serious with just a slight glimpse of a wry smile. I couldn't believe how nervous I felt as I walked on the mat. We have 3 minute time limits and begin shouted Ben. I tried my best wrestling stance as I approached the nimble gal, but it didn't help as Julie faked a punch to my face, making me flinch as she drove into my legs. She was quick as a cat and her grip around my thighs were tight as she swept a bare foot behind my ankles forcing me to fall backwards. I have no wrestling skills as was evident when I tried to break free. I was shocked at Julie's hand grip as she quickly crawled up my body using her hands to control my wrist which to my surprise I could not break free. Trying to roll to my back was fruitless as her legs held my torso tight forcing me to my back she slowly worked my arms up and over my head. My last ditch effort to roll and fight was expertly managed as Julie stretched my arms high over my head - our faces an inch apart. I heard a loud hand slap as it thudded the mat as Ben proclaimed the pin by Julie. One for the wimpy wrestling coach chided Ben as Julie climbed off me stepping on my stomach with her bare foot - she posed for a quick camera shot by Ben who I noticed had filmed the first match. I pushed her away, frustrated and a bit humiliated I told her that was luck, but I'm ready to teach you a lesson honey. I was already winded but after a short break we started again. This time I blocked Julie's initial take down but after a minute of struggling for position I found myself flat on my stomach with Julie holding a chicken wing on my left arm pulling it tight behind me. I still couldn't get over how strong she was as her grip kept me in place. This is too easy she said to Ben. Watch me make him suffer. With one arm trapped tight behind me, Julie started to work my right arm down behind my back and within seconds she had both arms locked behind me at the elbows. She used a knee to my lower back to make me arch and cry out in pain. Julie and Ben chatted back and forth laughing at my predicament as the double-arm bar held me helplessly face down. Ready for this move Bob? Then Julie slowly walked around my head with her legs forcing to roll over on my back with my arms still held in place. It was a tough hold that made me grunt in some pain as she flipped me over. I was pinned again in a humiliating hold by my tough wrestling neighbor. The move although painful also put her bare feet next to my head making me secretly lust over them. The mat thudded again as Ben yelled out - that's two. I was pretty well beaten and thought about giving up, but once again I smarted off with a comment that really got them mad. Are you sure you are a girl? I knew when I said it that is sounded badly, but being embarrassed I couldn't help it.

I know I made them both mad, but didn't think it was so bad that they would then set out to really punish me. I've had enough of this guy Ben said, but Julie blocked him and said, I got this Ben. She tackled me again not even giving me a chance to recover and worked me once again to my stomach. This time Julie wrapped her legs in a figure four lock around my lower legs trapping my feet tightly to her chest. I looked back and saw my sneakers locked in place and even tried to kick her but she was quick and blocked my kick. Nice try she said, then told Ben as she unlaced my sneaker, "Add these Nike's to my beaten guys collection". She pulled off my first sneaker and tossed it to Ben, then worked the second sneaker off and did the same. Oh what cute ankle socks she teased as she tugged at the moist socks that needed some prying to pull off my sweaty foot. As her fingers scratched at the socks - I burst out with a giggle and wiggled my socked foot wildly as I struggled to escape. I could see Ben who was looking at his phone, lift his head up quickly as he watched me struggle and giggle. What have we got here chided Julie - a little ticklish Bob? She pulled off my sock, and then my other sock with the same aggressive motion that made me burst out laughing. With both socks off and my feet squarely locked in a leg lock trapped against Julie's chest - I was really scared. I know how ticklish I am but I have never been tickled more than a minute in my life. Ben for the first time showed real interest and even a deviant smile as his features hardened from his usual placid look. Tickle Tickle - Julie teased as she ran her fingers over my soft size 11 soles...I arched and tried to wiggle my feet free but it was apparent that her hold was tight and my unprotected feet were going to be tickled. I tried not to laugh but her nails were just sharp enough to elicit a feeling that I could not control and I howled, pounding the mat with my fist. Give me my jump rope commanded Julie to Ben who quickly handed it to Julie. I looked back to see Julie working the jump rope around my ankles as I protested loudly. Oh looks like big mouth is begging for mercy Ben, should I let him go as she continued to tightly wrap my ankles together. She had a good 6 or 7 wraps around my ankles before she release my legs, only to crawl up my back as I tried to roll over but she was like a monkey holding on tightly as she worked my left arm behind my back. Being exhausted I could not stop Julie from getting my arm behind me, but I resisted from letting her get my right arm back. Oh look Ben, he is really putting up a fight now...are you ticklish here too? Julie dug her fingers into my right arm pit wiggling her fingers as I burst out with a new round of laughter forcing my arm down to my side. Julie wasted no time using her legs to now trap my arms behind my back, I could feel her cool bare feet on my sweaty back. Ben handed her another jump rope and she skillfully bound my hands tightly behind my back, as my resistance was all but gone. With my arms bound at the wrist - Julie used the end to secure my bound ankles to my wrist putting me in a nice hog tied position. I was humiliated but also found myself sporting a hard on as Julie sat in front of me with her legs crossed at the ankles, her pretty toes inches from my face. You are such a jerk Bob. I liked you and you had to turn out to be just another masculine jerk who thinks they are all that. She noticed me staring at her toes and she playfully wiggled them in my face....like my feet huh? Ben I got a foot guy here, should I make him kiss my toes? He can kiss your toes once he kissed mine Julie. Ben sat behind Julie wrapping his legs around her so now both sets were staring at me, with Ben's size 13 soles on each side of my face. The erotic moment was getting to me as I tried to shift my body to let my screaming hard on free. Come on guys, I'm sorry, I learned my lesson, let me go, Bob whined. Julie slid her nice foot up to my face and pinched my nose with her big and middle toe, shaking it back and forth. No Bobby, you are in for a long punishment and since you are sooooo ticklish, we are really going to make you pay. Thing is, Ben here is a tickle freak - he loves to tickle people and I have to admit you are probably the ticklish person we have ever met. Ben had a tough guy look on his face now as he spoke up. Those soft soles and long toes are in for a long afternoon Bobby boy, but I also think I am going to explore the rest of you to see where else you might be ticklish....

I was freaking out as Julie and Ben openly discussed tickling me and not just a little bit but making me suffer. Ben got behind me as Julie sat in front with her ankles crossed her soles and shapely toes an inch from my nose. Come on guys, enough of this shit! I felt Ben's strong grip pull my bound ankles back as his fingers raked my exposed soles with one smooth motion his fingers went from under my toes to my heels, then back again. I scrunched my toes in an effort to stop the crazy sensation but it did no good as he scribbled lightly over the ball of my big toe, then slowly worked his way to the little toe as I began to howl and violently try to fight off the tickling, but it was pointless. Julie had bound me good and with her pink soles staring at me, my erection throbbing in protest, I lost it and laughed like a schoolgirl. Ben was methodical working slowly from one spot to the next - picking spots you wouldn't think would be ticklish, like under each pad of the toes. He would use one finger nail and lightly scratch producing a maddening tickling sensation that drove me insane. It was apparent that Ben had done this to others in the past, and Julie seemed turned on by watching her man work me over. As he lightly ran his fingers over the outside of my ankles, then over the tops of my feet I squealed crazily as his touch was so unique on parts I never have anyone touch. I was hoarse with laughter, coupled with my erection I felt myself getting light headed. He stopped just in time but only as a rest and to re-position himself with a few items from his room. I could hear him bound up the stairs leaving me alone with Julie. Julie was smirking as she rolled me to my back. Nice hard-on big guy as she grabs my cock with a strong hand, "Want to cum don't you?" she asked slyly. Julie straddled me her waist positioned over my manhood as she put a foot squarely on my face. Lick she demanded. My mouth was dry but I quickly shoved my tongue into her sole, licking like a dog...I moaned as I felt my orgasm fill me up and seconds later I couldn't help myself shooting a load into my shorts, grunting like an animal. Julie surprised by the suddenness of my explosion gave me a light slap saying, "You dirty dog" but her coy smile and what I thought I saw a lustful smile as she looked down at me. Just then, Ben started to come down the stairs making Julie quickly climb off of me, giving me the finger to the lips "shhhh" signal and rolled me back to my stomach.

I was in an erotic bliss after shooting my load and actually starting to enjoy my captivity at the hands of my neighbors. Not that I really wanted to get tickled into submission as I deemed being tickled against my will as a true form of torture. But also getting to lust over Julie's feet made me want the torture play to continue. As Ben neared the bottom of the steps, the door bell rang. He paused and after a second, said to Julie, "Expecting anybody?" Not that I can think, just ignore they will go away. The door bell rang again and Ben said, "Well I better go check, be right back." As Ben climbed back up the stairs Julie crawled up next to me, whispering in my ear. Sorry, but Ben gets so jealous of me when I flirt. But he does love to tickle and I'm sorry, but you are really going to get tickled today, hope I can make it up to you later. With that she planted a deep French kiss on my mouth further confusing my erotic senses. Julie was telling me I was in for a tickle beat down but seemed to be opening inviting future sexual fun with her. We heard Ben talking with someone upstairs, then he announced, Julie, it's Barbara checking up on her husband as he walked down the stairs with Barbara in front. What the hell, was Barbara's first words. A bit shocked, as she turned to Ben and said, "I guess you weren't joking he was all tied up?" Julie chimed in, "Yeah, he was getting beat but couldn't stop his insults, so Ben and I decided to teach him a real lesson." Barbara seemed annoyed at that and said, "Well that's all fine, I'll just untie him and we can be on our way." Um, not so fast as Julie stepped between the tied up Bob and his wife. He still has some lessons to learn so you can either stay and watch, or go home and clean your house. The sarcasm on clean your home was not lost on Barbara as she shot the shorter neighbor a look, Dirty house, how so Julie? Julie, smirked, your feet are dirty just from walking around barefoot over there, so that's what I mean. You could see Barbara flush with anger and as the 5'10 Barbara looked down at the smaller girl, "Well try and stop me Julie" as she tried to brush past Julie towards Bob, she was quickly caught off guard as the two tangled to the ground. Barbara was strong but like me she didn't have wrestling skills even though she put up a much better fight than I did. It only took a good minute or so, but Barbara ended up like me, face down with her legs trapped in a figure four leg locked as I feared for what was coming next.

Barbara was winded as I helplessly told Julie not to hurt her. Oh don't worry Bobby boy, I won't hurt Barbara, but she will find out quickly how you ended up the way you are now. Ben was now at my bound bare feet - positioning himself like before, but now he was applying some baby oil over my soles. I cringed as he strong hands worked the oil deep into my soles and even giggled helplessly as he worked the oil under and between each toe. He worked slowly, not rushing as a wide eyed Barbara looked on. You jerk, Bob is horribly ticklish! They both laughed, yeah we know teased Ben. Then suddenly Ben started to scrub the soles vigorously with a cleaning brush with stiff bristles. The brush glided effortlessly over the oiled soles, the sensations too much for Bob as he struggled and howled with laughter. His helpless hog-tie position made him an easy victim to Ben who had taken on the role of tormentor who was in no hurry. Barbara struggled wildly trying to get away, but after a minute she stopped as she realized the leg lock was tight keeping her in the prone position. Julie, why don't you make our guest Barbara more comfortable and take off her shoes. I watched as Barbara struggled again to escape, arching her back, trying to kick her feet, but no luck, she was trapped. I know my wife is ticklish, but never really tickled her more than a second but her reaction to the idea of her shoes being pulled off might mean she is that ticklish. My laughter was getting weaker as Ben finished the last few spots on your now pink soles Bobby boy. The way we were positioned, Barbara and I were almost facing each other and we both had the same expression of what the hell had we gotten ourselves into. I could see Barb was wearing her sketchers that she keeps by the front door to throw on when she is just going around the house. As hard as she tried to clench her toes to keep the show on, Julie easily pulled off her left shoe exposing her bare size 10 foot. Barb has slender feet, with long toes with a nice high arch. Julie giggled, you got some dirty feet Barbara, told you the house was dirty. Hey Ben, she has some nice soles and toes, but they need a good scrubbing - could you get me some soapy water so I can scrub them clean, as she smiled and winked at me. I was engrossed to hear Barb start to beg, "Please Julie, don't, I'm sorry, I am too ticklish, don't do this!" she whined. Ben scrambled up the stairs and quickly came back with a bucket of water that he added some Dawn dishwater to. I think this will help handing her the oiled scrub brush he used on me. Let me give you a hand as Ben pulled Barb's hands high over her head. Julie worked off the other shoe then dipping the scrubber in the warm water, she aggressively attacked Barb's bare soles.

My wife struggled like a mad women, her laughter bouncing off the basement walls as Ben had to fight hard to keep her stretched out as Julie cleaned methodically over her long soles. It was a good 5 minutes of brutal tickling that left Barb babbling and so weak that once Julie stopped she just laid in a heap on the mat. Julie wasted no time and climbed on top of Barb - with her arms still held by Ben, Julie ran her fingers into Barb's exposed pits that I knew were super sensitive. Once again Barb went nuts, trying to break away, she rolled to her back which only helped Julie work deeper into her pits. After a minute, Julie rolled Barb to her stomach and they both worked to tie my wife in the same hog tied position I was in. They put us facing each other but with enough space so they could sit between us. My cock raged as I watched my wife get manhandled by the couple. She was breathing heavy as the couple turned their attention to me. Barb did you know Bobby here just loves my feet as she stood next to my face letting her toes wiggle playfully in front of me. As she teased I watched Ben position himself behind Barb and slowly start to trace his fingers over her sensitive soles. She giggled and wiggled her toes inviting Ben's big fingers to work the under toes making her shriek with a new ball of laughter. Julie rubbed her feet against my face making me lust for her like never before. Unable to control myself with the pressure gaining steam, I shot my second load into my shorts making the unmistakable grunt that made everyone pause of a few seconds. Ben smiled, well well Barbara, looks like Bobby is a foot lover. I was humiliated as I finally looked at Barb who actually had a smile on her face, partly from the light tickling but I think also from our predicament. Cooochie cooo Ben teased as he picked up the pace causing Barb to beg for the tickling to stop.

They tickled us on and off for a good 20 minutes taking turns at our feet. Finally Ben asked if we had enough and also prodded Barbara with a stunning question. "Well Barb, do you think this is the excitement you guys needed in your life?" She sighed and smiled, I think it’s a good start. We were untied and then after some serious talk, we accepted their request for some playful safe adult fun that included a monthly wrestling match between the couples where winner takes all.

Hope you liked what you read - as always - [email protected]

My wife used to always tell me that one day my big mouth would get me into trouble with our neighbors and this past weekend she was right. We were at a neighbor’s backyard barbecue where we met our newest neighbors from a few doors down. They seemed like a nice couple - Julie stood about 5'4, 110 pounds or so, with dark black hair with a nice Italian look which also allowed her to keep a dark tan. The one thing I couldn't keep my eyes off were her slender size 7 feet - red painted toe nails got me secretly slobbering. Her husband Ben was average guy, tall at 6'2, about 200 pounds who sort of came off as feminine to me since he talked about fine wines, cooking and said he wasn't a sports guy. They were both late 30s but certainly looked younger than that. I of course couldn't help but try and chat it up with Julie who enjoyed sports and working out. I'm 5'11, athletic build but my only workouts are biking and some hiking. I am very masculine and sports are my life line so talking with Julie who had same interest was exciting. I know my wife Barbara was keeping an eye on me, but also knew I am a world class flirt with the ladies.

We were all drinking and having a good time when Julie was asked by one of the wives if it was true that she would be the new wrestling coach at the high school. I had a quick mental image of myself rolling around with our new neighbor pinning her to the ground which coupled with the alcohol made me start joking that I didn't know the girls had a wrestling team. Of course, as always for me, I should have stopped when my wife gave me the look but I kept it up. I made one too many jokes that finally got Julie irked enough to say, keep it up Bob and I'll have to teach you a lesson. I just smirked and rolled my eyes, "Sure thing Julie, don't want to make you mad."
Julie was pissed but kept her cool and the conversation switched to other topics, but several times I saw her chatting to Ben who seemed to be trying to keep her calm. I have to admit, as the wife and I got home, I was turned on by the thought of wrestling Julie and started to plot situations in my fantasy mind about making it happen. A few days had gone by when I went outside to work on my bike and saw Ben walking their dog. We talked for a few minutes when Ben told me he didn't like me making a joke of Julie being a wrestling coach and since he is not very forceful in the way he talks I just kind of brushed it off, telling him that our society is changing when women are doing the work men used to do. He was pissed and told me that Julie could whoop me anytime I wanted to try her. He was actually looking like he was going to cry he was so mad - which again my mouth got me into trouble. Oh really Ben? Name the time and I'll be there. I will even take it easy on her laughing. OK he spouted out, our house, Saturday morning at 11 in our downstairs gym. After some back and forth I realized he was serious and told him I would be there just to prove a point. Ben stomped off and I instantly got a hard on thinking about rolling around with his wife. I made sure not to tell Barbara because she would put a stop to that immediately and instead came up with a plan to tell her I was going to help Ben and Julie with moving stuff on Saturday morning.

I was stoked and even looked at some wrestling tips online since I never really wrestled except with friends growing up, but figured I could hold my own. By chance we saw Julie and Ben on Friday night at our local Starbucks store and Barbara mentioned me coming over to move some stuff tomorrow which made Julie and Ben both smile at each other. "Oh yeah, he is going to be a big help Barbara, hope you don't mind if we keep him for a few hours do you?" Julie chimed in. Ben added, "Yep, lots to do, so nice of Bob to offer his help. But he will be sweaty and exhausted when he gets home so take it easy on him Barbara. I played it cool, but once again I was fixated on Julie's nice feet and I think she even noticed giving me a slow sultry smile. I couldn't help myself and when we got home I told my wife I wanted to fool around and even started to play wrestle with her. Barbara is a pretty woman, tall at 5'10, 150 pounds who does a lot of aerobic exercises. As we play wrestled I was surprise how quickly she was able to pin me down the first time. I was turned on but told her we had to do best of 3 and started to wrestle again. With more effort I was able to pin Barbara down - even teasing her how easy it was since I was now trying. This got her a bit peeved as we started on the rubber match. I was getting the better of Barbara and even teasing her as we rolled around. Then suddenly I found myself trapped in a leg lock by Barbara's strong legs around my mid-section. It was tight enough that I rolled backwards trying to pry her legs apart. My feet were near her face when I felt her grab my right foot with one hand and her free hand began to tickle my bare foot. The sensation of her fingers digging and dancing over my foot was too much and I burst out in a gale of laughter - struggling hard to get away but with her legs locked, I was trapped. He legs had me secure and Barbara was in a zone I have never seen her in as she grabbed the other foot and worked her fingers deep into my soles and under toes. I was so weak with struggling and laughing that I finally screamed "I give!"
Barbara let me go and I was embarrassed but also turned on sporting a huge hard-on we crawled onto the bed and screwed like teenagers. Both admitting to each other the experience was more than just a turn on but a new adventure to our love making. As we chatted I couldn't help but tell Barbara of what a turn on it was to wrestle with her and confessed to fantasizing about Julie our neighbor. Our bed talks are not off limits to erotica talk as we have told each other that fantasy chat is healthy for us. Barbara didn't miss a beat as she poked me in my ribs stating - that little dynamite would whoop your ass. I giggled at her touch - telling her I would pin her down and make her beg for mercy, making Barbara cooo as she started to slowly stroke my cock as it sprang to life. I bet you would love to play with her pretty feet wouldn't you big guy as the lust between us picked up. You wouldn't be jealous would you I teased - her pretty feet are tan and slender with bright red toe polish. The banter went back and forth and soon we were screwing again as we finally collapsed in exhaustion. We woke up the next morning and had a fabulous breakfast still flirting as we enjoyed last night’s adventure. Too bad you have to help Julie and Ben today, we could have kept playing she teased. With my mind all over the later morning wrestle match, my cock was once again at full attention. Oh, it won't be so bad and I want to be a good neighbor right? I bet you do she teased giving my balls a squeeze - just be on your best behavior as she grabbed her purse to go out and so some shopping. I was getting stuff together and looked out the front window and noticed Barbara was talking to Ben outside. She was in the car with the window rolled down and Ben had his dog as they seemed to be laughing and having a good time with whatever they were chatting about.

The time finally came as I got dressed in gym shorts, tank top and my socks and sneakers. I was nervous, but very excited as I pictured Julie pinned down, looking up at me I so badly wanted to jack off but figured I better hold it off for Barbara later on. I walked a few houses down, knocked on the door and was greeted by a grinning Ben. I thought you wouldn't show buddy, but come on in. Julie is ready downstairs so head on down, leading me to the stairs to the basement. Their basement was pretty nicely laid out with a big wrestling mat, free weights and some universal machines. There she was, dressed in yellow wrestling attire making her tan skin stand out and of course Julie was barefoot. I was actually nervous as I could see the serious look on her face. Ben sat in a chair smiling. OK, here are the rules, no eye poking, choke holds or biting...everything else is OK. Are you sure you are ready for this Bob? Said a smiling Ben. My mouth was dry but figured I was past the point of no return.

Julie bounced from foot to foot like a boxer. Her facial expression was serious with just a slight glimpse of a wry smile. I couldn't believe how nervous I felt as I walked on the mat. We have 3 minute time limits and begin shouted Ben. I tried my best wrestling stance as I approached the nimble gal, but it didn't help as Julie faked a punch to my face, making me flinch as she drove into my legs. She was quick as a cat and her grip around my thighs were tight as she swept a bare foot behind my ankles forcing me to fall backwards. I have no wrestling skills as was evident when I tried to break free. I was shocked at Julie's hand grip as she quickly crawled up my body using her hands to control my wrist which to my surprise I could not break free. Trying to roll to my back was fruitless as her legs held my torso tight forcing me to my back she slowly worked my arms up and over my head. My last ditch effort to roll and fight was expertly managed as Julie stretched my arms high over my head - our faces an inch apart. I heard a loud hand slap as it thudded the mat as Ben proclaimed the pin by Julie. One for the wimpy wrestling coach chided Ben as Julie climbed off me stepping on my stomach with her bare foot - she posed for a quick camera shot by Ben who I noticed had filmed the first match. I pushed her away, frustrated and a bit humiliated I told her that was luck, but I'm ready to teach you a lesson honey. I was already winded but after a short break we started again. This time I blocked Julie's initial take down but after a minute of struggling for position I found myself flat on my stomach with Julie holding a chicken wing on my left arm pulling it tight behind me. I still couldn't get over how strong she was as her grip kept me in place. This is too easy she said to Ben. Watch me make him suffer. With one arm trapped tight behind me, Julie started to work my right arm down behind my back and within seconds she had both arms locked behind me at the elbows. She used a knee to my lower back to make me arch and cry out in pain. Julie and Ben chatted back and forth laughing at my predicament as the double-arm bar held me helplessly face down. Ready for this move Bob? Then Julie slowly walked around my head with her legs forcing to roll over on my back with my arms still held in place. It was a tough hold that made me grunt in some pain as she flipped me over. I was pinned again in a humiliating hold by my tough wrestling neighbor. The move although painful also put her bare feet next to my head making me secretly lust over them. The mat thudded again as Ben yelled out - that's two. I was pretty well beaten and thought about giving up, but once again I smarted off with a comment that really got them mad. Are you sure you are a girl? I knew when I said it that is sounded badly, but being embarrassed I couldn't help it.

I know I made them both mad, but didn't think it was so bad that they would then set out to really punish me. I've had enough of this guy Ben said, but Julie blocked him and said, I got this Ben. She tackled me again not even giving me a chance to recover and worked me once again to my stomach. This time Julie wrapped her legs in a figure four lock around my lower legs trapping my feet tightly to her chest. I looked back and saw my sneakers locked in place and even tried to kick her but she was quick and blocked my kick. Nice try she said, then told Ben as she unlaced my sneaker, "Add these Nike's to my beaten guys collection". She pulled off my first sneaker and tossed it to Ben, then worked the second sneaker off and did the same. Oh what cute ankle socks she teased as she tugged at the moist socks that needed some prying to pull off my sweaty foot. As her fingers scratched at the socks - I burst out with a giggle and wiggled my socked foot wildly as I struggled to escape. I could see Ben who was looking at his phone, lift his head up quickly as he watched me struggle and giggle. What have we got here chided Julie - a little ticklish Bob? She pulled off my sock, and then my other sock with the same aggressive motion that made me burst out laughing. With both socks off and my feet squarely locked in a leg lock trapped against Julie's chest - I was really scared. I know how ticklish I am but I have never been tickled more than a minute in my life. Ben for the first time showed real interest and even a deviant smile as his features hardened from his usual placid look. Tickle Tickle - Julie teased as she ran her fingers over my soft size 11 soles...I arched and tried to wiggle my feet free but it was apparent that her hold was tight and my unprotected feet were going to be tickled. I tried not to laugh but her nails were just sharp enough to elicit a feeling that I could not control and I howled, pounding the mat with my fist. Give me my jump rope commanded Julie to Ben who quickly handed it to Julie. I looked back to see Julie working the jump rope around my ankles as I protested loudly. Oh looks like big mouth is begging for mercy Ben, should I let him go as she continued to tightly wrap my ankles together. She had a good 6 or 7 wraps around my ankles before she release my legs, only to crawl up my back as I tried to roll over but she was like a monkey holding on tightly as she worked my left arm behind my back. Being exhausted I could not stop Julie from getting my arm behind me, but I resisted from letting her get my right arm back. Oh look Ben, he is really putting up a fight now...are you ticklish here too? Julie dug her fingers into my right arm pit wiggling her fingers as I burst out with a new round of laughter forcing my arm down to my side. Julie wasted no time using her legs to now trap my arms behind my back, I could feel her cool bare feet on my sweaty back. Ben handed her another jump rope and she skillfully bound my hands tightly behind my back, as my resistance was all but gone. With my arms bound at the wrist - Julie used the end to secure my bound ankles to my wrist putting me in a nice hog tied position. I was humiliated but also found myself sporting a hard on as Julie sat in front of me with her legs crossed at the ankles, her pretty toes inches from my face. You are such a jerk Bob. I liked you and you had to turn out to be just another masculine jerk who thinks they are all that. She noticed me staring at her toes and she playfully wiggled them in my face....like my feet huh? Ben I got a foot guy here, should I make him kiss my toes? He can kiss your toes once he kissed mine Julie. Ben sat behind Julie wrapping his legs around her so now both sets were staring at me, with Ben's size 13 soles on each side of my face. The erotic moment was getting to me as I tried to shift my body to let my screaming hard on free. Come on guys, I'm sorry, I learned my lesson, let me go, Bob whined. Julie slid her nice foot up to my face and pinched my nose with her big and middle toe, shaking it back and forth. No Bobby, you are in for a long punishment and since you are sooooo ticklish, we are really going to make you pay. Thing is, Ben here is a tickle freak - he loves to tickle people and I have to admit you are probably the ticklish person we have ever met. Ben had a tough guy look on his face now as he spoke up. Those soft soles and long toes are in for a long afternoon Bobby boy, but I also think I am going to explore the rest of you to see where else you might be ticklish....

I was freaking out as Julie and Ben openly discussed tickling me and not just a little bit but making me suffer. Ben got behind me as Julie sat in front with her ankles crossed her soles and shapely toes an inch from my nose. Come on guys, enough of this shit! I felt Ben's strong grip pull my bound ankles back as his fingers raked my exposed soles with one smooth motion his fingers went from under my toes to my heels, then back again. I scrunched my toes in an effort to stop the crazy sensation but it did no good as he scribbled lightly over the ball of my big toe, then slowly worked his way to the little toe as I began to howl and violently try to fight off the tickling, but it was pointless. Julie had bound me good and with her pink soles staring at me, my erection throbbing in protest, I lost it and laughed like a schoolgirl. Ben was methodical working slowly from one spot to the next - picking spots you wouldn't think would be ticklish, like under each pad of the toes. He would use one finger nail and lightly scratch producing a maddening tickling sensation that drove me insane. It was apparent that Ben had done this to others in the past, and Julie seemed turned on by watching her man work me over. As he lightly ran his fingers over the outside of my ankles, then over the tops of my feet I squealed crazily as his touch was so unique on parts I never have anyone touch. I was hoarse with laughter, coupled with my erection I felt myself getting light headed. He stopped just in time but only as a rest and to re-position himself with a few items from his room. I could hear him bound up the stairs leaving me alone with Julie. Julie was smirking as she rolled me to my back. Nice hard-on big guy as she grabs my cock with a strong hand, "Want to cum don't you?" she asked slyly. Julie straddled me her waist positioned over my manhood as she put a foot squarely on my face. Lick she demanded. My mouth was dry but I quickly shoved my tongue into her sole, licking like a dog...I moaned as I felt my orgasm fill me up and seconds later I couldn't help myself shooting a load into my shorts, grunting like an animal. Julie surprised by the suddenness of my explosion gave me a light slap saying, "You dirty dog" but her coy smile and what I thought I saw a lustful smile as she looked down at me. Just then, Ben started to come down the stairs making Julie quickly climb off of me, giving me the finger to the lips "shhhh" signal and rolled me back to my stomach.

I was in an erotic bliss after shooting my load and actually starting to enjoy my captivity at the hands of my neighbors. Not that I really wanted to get tickled into submission as I deemed being tickled against my will as a true form of torture. But also getting to lust over Julie's feet made me want the torture play to continue. As Ben neared the bottom of the steps, the door bell rang. He paused and after a second, said to Julie, "Expecting anybody?" Not that I can think, just ignore they will go away. The door bell rang again and Ben said, "Well I better go check, be right back." As Ben climbed back up the stairs Julie crawled up next to me, whispering in my ear. Sorry, but Ben gets so jealous of me when I flirt. But he does love to tickle and I'm sorry, but you are really going to get tickled today, hope I can make it up to you later. With that she planted a deep French kiss on my mouth further confusing my erotic senses. Julie was telling me I was in for a tickle beat down but seemed to be opening inviting future sexual fun with her. We heard Ben talking with someone upstairs, then he announced, Julie, it's Barbara checking up on her husband as he walked down the stairs with Barbara in front. What the hell, was Barbara's first words. A bit shocked, as she turned to Ben and said, "I guess you weren't joking he was all tied up?" Julie chimed in, "Yeah, he was getting beat but couldn't stop his insults, so Ben and I decided to teach him a real lesson." Barbara seemed annoyed at that and said, "Well that's all fine, I'll just untie him and we can be on our way." Um, not so fast as Julie stepped between the tied up Bob and his wife. He still has some lessons to learn so you can either stay and watch, or go home and clean your house. The sarcasm on clean your home was not lost on Barbara as she shot the shorter neighbor a look, Dirty house, how so Julie? Julie, smirked, your feet are dirty just from walking around barefoot over there, so that's what I mean. You could see Barbara flush with anger and as the 5'10 Barbara looked down at the smaller girl, "Well try and stop me Julie" as she tried to brush past Julie towards Bob, she was quickly caught off guard as the two tangled to the ground. Barbara was strong but like me she didn't have wrestling skills even though she put up a much better fight than I did. It only took a good minute or so, but Barbara ended up like me, face down with her legs trapped in a figure four leg locked as I feared for what was coming next.

Barbara was winded as I helplessly told Julie not to hurt her. Oh don't worry Bobby boy, I won't hurt Barbara, but she will find out quickly how you ended up the way you are now. Ben was now at my bound bare feet - positioning himself like before, but now he was applying some baby oil over my soles. I cringed as he strong hands worked the oil deep into my soles and even giggled helplessly as he worked the oil under and between each toe. He worked slowly, not rushing as a wide eyed Barbara looked on. You jerk, Bob is horribly ticklish! They both laughed, yeah we know teased Ben. Then suddenly Ben started to scrub the soles vigorously with a cleaning brush with stiff bristles. The brush glided effortlessly over the oiled soles, the sensations too much for Bob as he struggled and howled with laughter. His helpless hog-tie position made him an easy victim to Ben who had taken on the role of tormentor who was in no hurry. Barbara struggled wildly trying to get away, but after a minute she stopped as she realized the leg lock was tight keeping her in the prone position. Julie, why don't you make our guest Barbara more comfortable and take off her shoes. I watched as Barbara struggled again to escape, arching her back, trying to kick her feet, but no luck, she was trapped. I know my wife is ticklish, but never really tickled her more than a second but her reaction to the idea of her shoes being pulled off might mean she is that ticklish. My laughter was getting weaker as Ben finished the last few spots on your now pink soles Bobby boy. The way we were positioned, Barbara and I were almost facing each other and we both had the same expression of what the hell had we gotten ourselves into. I could see Barb was wearing her sketchers that she keeps by the front door to throw on when she is just going around the house. As hard as she tried to clench her toes to keep the show on, Julie easily pulled off her left shoe exposing her bare size 10 foot. Barb has slender feet, with long toes with a nice high arch. Julie giggled, you got some dirty feet Barbara, told you the house was dirty. Hey Ben, she has some nice soles and toes, but they need a good scrubbing - could you get me some soapy water so I can scrub them clean, as she smiled and winked at me. I was engrossed to hear Barb start to beg, "Please Julie, don't, I'm sorry, I am too ticklish, don't do this!" she whined. Ben scrambled up the stairs and quickly came back with a bucket of water that he added some Dawn dishwater to. I think this will help handing her the oiled scrub brush he used on me. Let me give you a hand as Ben pulled Barb's hands high over her head. Julie worked off the other shoe then dipping the scrubber in the warm water, she aggressively attacked Barb's bare soles.

My wife struggled like a mad women, her laughter bouncing off the basement walls as Ben had to fight hard to keep her stretched out as Julie cleaned methodically over her long soles. It was a good 5 minutes of brutal tickling that left Barb babbling and so weak that once Julie stopped she just laid in a heap on the mat. Julie wasted no time and climbed on top of Barb - with her arms still held by Ben, Julie ran her fingers into Barb's exposed pits that I knew were super sensitive. Once again Barb went nuts, trying to break away, she rolled to her back which only helped Julie work deeper into her pits. After a minute, Julie rolled Barb to her stomach and they both worked to tie my wife in the same hog tied position I was in. They put us facing each other but with enough space so they could sit between us. My cock raged as I watched my wife get manhandled by the couple. She was breathing heavy as the couple turned their attention to me. Barb did you know Bobby here just loves my feet as she stood next to my face letting her toes wiggle playfully in front of me. As she teased I watched Ben position himself behind Barb and slowly start to trace his fingers over her sensitive soles. She giggled and wiggled her toes inviting Ben's big fingers to work the under toes making her shriek with a new ball of laughter. Julie rubbed her feet against my face making me lust for her like never before. Unable to control myself with the pressure gaining steam, I shot my second load into my shorts making the unmistakable grunt that made everyone pause of a few seconds. Ben smiled, well well Barbara, looks like Bobby is a foot lover. I was humiliated as I finally looked at Barb who actually had a smile on her face, partly from the light tickling but I think also from our predicament. Cooochie cooo Ben teased as he picked up the pace causing Barb to beg for the tickling to stop.

They tickled us on and off for a good 20 minutes taking turns at our feet. Finally Ben asked if we had enough and also prodded Barbara with a stunning question. "Well Barb, do you think this is the excitement you guys needed in your life?" She sighed and smiled, I think it’s a good start. We were untied and then after some serious talk, we accepted their request for some playful safe adult fun that included a monthly wrestling match between the couples where winner takes all.

Hope you liked what you read - as always - [email protected]
Amazing! Can't wait for the winner take all match!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I love stories of couples being tickled. Always a fan of the husband or wife discovering their spouse mid-torture and then being captured and tickled as well.

yeah totally erotic premise for sure, be fun to watch or be part of!

great work! Couple tickling is great!
Please more!!
A story, where the other couple gets tickled, especially Julie, would be super, please!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back