• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

another ticklish pedicure f/f/

johnjo

4th Level Yellow Feather
so there I was sat in the salon waiting for the friend who was the subject of the previous thread in this section http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?267707-ticklish-pedicure-f-f.

she was getting her feet pedicured in the salon. there was a thin wall between the cabin she was in and the waiting area that I was sat in waiting to drive her home as a favour so as to protect her soon to be damp new nails.
There was a half open door giving a slim view of proceedings.

I had already heard the 20 yrs old therapist giggle and say to her, "are you trying not to laugh", to which the 40 yrs something professional and usually extremely composed louise, giggled back..."yeeesss heeeh heeeh".
That was whilst the initial foot filing was happening, a process which normally isn't a problem to her.

I thought to myself, this may get interesting.

She had used the same therapist a few times before and the young lady was getting used to her ticklishness and by now and wasn't fazed by the giggles and jumps, when the sensitive spots were triggered on Louise's feet and toes.

The salon suddenly filled up with a family of ladies all wanting nail work.

I could hear the occasional giggle and suppressed laugh, Lou trying desperately not to break out into uncontrolled laughter in front of the new audience.

From the opened door I saw the therapist go for the toe separators. Lou had already told the therapist on previous occasions that this action drove her mad, it tickled so much.

Unfortunately there was only a limited view, but instantly the giggling started as the sponges went between the first toe then each one in turn. No chance of holding back this time.
heeeeeh...heeeeeh.heeeeeeeeh. went on for about 30 seconds with the therapist laughing along with her silently as she tried to be professional about her work.

Then, one of the trio of ladies in the reception area realised what was going on, looked at me and looked at the door and started to smile in a knowing way and giggled quietly to herself.
And of course the sponges had to be removed later. with pretty much the same effect.
the limited footage is below, with some of the smooth after pedi sole shots.

Attachments

• DSC05357.JPG
    DSC05357.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 124
  • DSC05359.JPG
    DSC05359.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 141
  • DSC05360.JPG
    DSC05360.JPG
    700.3 KB · Views: 155
  • ticklish pedi toes.wmv
    1.5 MB · Views: 270
  • lou ticklish pedi toes pt 2.wmv
    1,006.9 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
The women are very ticklish in the pedicure on the salon...I dont know, why if are very ticklish, they stille pay money for a padicure???

I dont know....:dogpile:

The women are very ticklish in the pedicure on the salon...I dont know, why if are very ticklish, they stille pay money for a padicure???

I dont know....:dogpile:

I suppose its a necessary evil, especially for a professional person who is out in the business world each day. Especially when these are the required dress shoes.

Attachments

• DSC05350.JPG
    DSC05350.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
  • str12.jpg
    str12.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 29
  • str14.jpg
    str14.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMAG2099.jpg
    IMAG2099.jpg
    714.8 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC08968.JPG
    DSC08968.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back