• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shy Girl - some sad news in the community -

JPie1

Verified
Hi,

I know some of you knew this couple from the community for many many years, Ed (aka Tickled_To_Death) as you know passed last year suddenly of a heart attack, well his dear wife Patti (aka shygirl) passed away yesterday after a courageous battle with cancer. Anyone who knew Shy Girl just knows she is having all her laughs up in heaven with her husband, and soulmate. She was an amazing, sparkling human being. RIP dear Shy Girl, the community is better for having you with us.

Fly together and watch the feather dear friends!!

JPie

A wonderful woman....a wonderful couple....gone way too soon...I have no words.....

Together forever....

Never had the pleasure of meeting them, but what sad news. :( May they both rest in peace.

Very sorry about this news.

May shygirl and TTD both Rest In Peace.

Wow.... had a rough time knowing TTD died, now his wife. Both wonderful people, sad she lost her battle :(

My deepest condolences to all of her friends and family. I'm saddened that I never got to meet her. I hope you're doing alright Jpie, and I've got a big hug for you next time I see you.

Awww, I'm so sorry to hear that. Sincere condolences to all of you who were their friends.

I am so happy they lived their lives together, that they found each other in the first place.....

As the beaver said after completing his wonderflul structure.... DAM!!! 2 more of us gone....well, to a much better place. To their friends and family.... Peace to TTD and ShyGirl.

So sad to hear. My deepest condolences to all that knew them. At least they were able to share their love and life together. This one has a special meaning for me. Rest in peace and perpetual laughter.

Very sad to hear we have lost another long standing member of the community. Hopefully they are reunited right now. My condolences to everybody who knew them.

Rest In Peace, Patti.
I will never forget the New Year's Eve gathering that you and Ed hosted at your house.

WHAT ????
Oh my god... I just spoke to Shygirl on the TMF chatroom like, a week ago (PM)
wow..... That's heart breaking. And.... eerie, I had just seen her not too long ago. :(
We didnt talk for that long, and she didnt mention to me that she was sick.
Aww... I feel so bad.

***Its not my intention to make this sound dark or insensitive (that's the last thing id want in this situation). I just simply noticed something, that strikes me as rather ominous.
the fact their username was called "tickled_to_death" is really creepy, in that the person has passed away.
It's always spooky when things like that happen. Where people's names relate to them almost like a type of prophecy. ( There's a whole sub-branch of psychology dedicated to names.)
I hope their respective families have the support they need right now.

Now that I think about it, Im pretty sure I remember seeing TTD in the chatroom too.
We may have spoken before, but Im not 100% sure. (I am on there a lot)
:( it's so awful when TMF members leave us.
And its especially hurtful/ personal when you have known them / have spoken with them before.
~~ I hope they are both at peace <3

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back