• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Small Circle of Friends (My Laughing Professor Sequel): Chapter Twelve (F/F Intense

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
The final chapter—enjoy!

:jester:

A Small Circle of Friends

by

T.T. Gore

Chapter Twelve: Queen Takes Queen​

Professor Gabrielle Potzdorf was still wearing a smile of triumph as she trotted up the steps of Dean Margaret Stanley’s official residence. The call from Barbara Lorraine had been cryptic but intriguing—the cop claimed that she’d uncovered evidence that would bring the Stanley bitch to her knees! And, Gabrielle reflected with grim satisfaction, that meant her own elevation to the summit of campus power!

The door was unlocked. Gabrielle pushed it open and stepped inside. “Sergeant Lorraine?” she called in a loud whisper. “Barbara?”

There was no answer. Gabrielle began to feel uneasy. Something was wrong. But she was close now—so VERY close! The big-breasted beauty swallowed, gathered her courage, and advanced into the house.

Eventually she found herself in a large, dark ground-floor room. She groped her way to the wall and felt around for a light switch. But then the lights came on of their own accord! And at the same moment, a frantic, pleading sound caused Gabrielle to jerk her head to the left. And what she saw made her gasp with shock!

Valerie Prescott and Janice Adams were poised on a low wooden platform—kneeling naked, face to face and belly to belly, with a leather strap cinched around their waists and their arms hoisted high above their heads. Red rubber ball gags in their mouths kept them from articulating the dismay that they were all too obviously experiencing at the moment. But the expressions of fright that contorted their features were eloquent.

“W-w-w-what…?” Gabrielle stammered. “What’s g-g-g-going on…?”

Another muffled sound caused her to look to the right—where she found Dagmar Frost and Sandy Vernon on a second platform, bound in the same involuntary embrace!

Gabrielle experienced a sudden rush of vertigo. Her legs seemed suddenly weak in the extreme.

“Good evening, Gabrielle,” came a voice from the shadows at the far end of the room. It was a voice that Gabrielle knew well from countless faculty meetings and campus events—it was the voice of Dean Margaret Stanley!

“As you can see,” the buxom brunette continued as she strode forward, “these treacherous trollops have been neutralized. And believe me, Gabrielle, they shall shortly receive the chastisement they deserve. Which will be a mere slap on the wrist, I might add, compared to the punishment in store for YOU!

Bug-eyed with terror, Gabrielle spun on her high heels and began backing away from the horrific tableau. She was unaware that she was backing herself into a corner until her shoulders bumped the angled walls. “Stay away!” she shrilled. “Stay AWAY from me, I say!”

“I’d mind my manners if I were you,” the brunette replied with a gloating smile that twisted her beautiful face into a terrifying mask of malice. “Bad as it’s going to be for you, Gabrielle, I make it even WORSE if you sass me back again. Now take off your clothes!”

“I will do no such THING!” Gabrielle cried. “And you can’t MAKE me!”

“Can’t I?” Margaret responded. “Oh, but I think that with the help of my friends here, I can!”

Gabrielle gasped as two figures stepped from behind the brunette to reveal their presence—Alice Dorp and Barbara Lorraine!

“B-b-b-but you’re a POLICE officer!” Gabrielle cried, pointing at Barbara. “It’s your duty to ARREST her!”

“Let’s just say that Dean Stanley made me an offer I couldn’t refuse,” Barbara replied with an adoring glance at the brunette. “I’m resigning from the State Police to take up a new position here at Unknown University—Chief of Campus Security.”

“And I’ve been promoted,” Alice added. “Meet Dean Stanley’s new confidential secretary. Oh, and from now on you may refer to me as Adrienne DeCarlo, not Alice Dorp. Though in your case it had better be Ms. DeCarlo!”

The three of them chuckled, which made Gabrielle’s blood run cold. She wedged herself farther into the corner. “Keep AWAY from me!” she cried.

But they paid her no heed. At a sign from Margaret, the other two rushed Gabrielle, dragged her out of the corner and wrestled her to the floor. Barbara pinioned the big-breasted beauty’s arms; Adrienne immobilized her legs. Then the brunette advanced. In her hand she held a small atomizer. “This should pacify you,” she said, aiming a squirt of fine droplets right at Gabrielle’s face!

The sinister compound of narcotics and aphrodisiacs was quickly absorbed through Gabrielle’s skin, and in less than ten seconds her head was swimming. Though she understood quite well what was happening to her, she was helpless against the action of Margaret’s concoction. Her struggles petered out as a warm glow spread through her body.

“You know,” Margaret sneered, “I am actually AMAZED that a low-rent FLOOZY like YOU would have the unmitigated GALL to oppose ME!” She shook her head ruefully. “Well, you’re going to PAY for it now, my dear. All right, ladies, you may remove her CLOTHES and hang her up by her WRISTS!”

Barbara and Adrienne had been eagerly awaiting this command. In a trice they stripped Gabrielle naked and dragged her to the center of the room, between the platforms on which the other four prisoners knelt. A stout leather strap was buckled around the big-breasted beauty’s wrists and she was hauled to her feet. The brunette’s minions then forced her legs apart and secured her ankles to a pair of iron rings screwed into the bases of the two platforms. When they were finished, Gabrielle was poised on her toes, stretched just tightly enough between floor and ceiling to tense her body.

“Very well, ladies,” the brunette nodded. “You may proceed.”

It was the command that Barbara and Adrienne had been waiting for, and with no further ado they commenced their ticklish assault!

Face to face with poor Gabrielle, Barbara concentrated on their prisoner’s defenseless hollows. From behind, Adrienne stroked the big-breasted beauty’s ribs.

"YAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Gabrielle shrieked. Her bare boobs bounced fetchingly as she jerked her torso to and fro in a futile attempt to escape the dancing fingers of the brunette’s grinning minions. But no matter hard she wiggled and jiggled, she couldn’t avoid their insidiously delicate caresses!

“STOP!!!” she screamed in a frenzy of raging, anguished hilarity. “NO MOOOOOORE!!! EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!! AAAAAAH-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! OOOOOOH-HO!!! OOOOOOH-NO-HO-HO!!! OOOOOOH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO-HO!!! YOU’RE DRIVING ME CRAZEEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!! NAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEEEESE YOU’RE KILL-HILL-HILLING MEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“You should save your breath, Gabrielle,” Margaret snickered. “Believe me—you’re going to NEED it!”

That was no more than the truth! Already Gabrielle was struggling to suck in sufficient oxygen to fuel her frantic struggles and bellowing laughter. Her svelte belly tightened and convulsed with the effort required to squeeze repeated shrieks from her pulsing throat. Goose bumps roughened her silken skin and stiffened the fine golden hairs on her arms. Salty little beads of sweat began to trickle down her flanks. And her nipples extended themselves, as if demanding to be TEASED and TICKLED—!

Face to face with Gabrielle as she was, Barbara was the first to notice their prisoner’s state of arousal. She smiled slyly, suppressing an urge to lean forward and bestow an ardent kiss on one of those rigid nipples. There would be time for that—PLENTY of time, Barbara reminded herself. For the moment, then, she simply continued to stroke Gabrielle’s defenseless hollows. It was simply FASCINATING how so delicate a caress could inspire such SQUEALING and STRUGGLING—!

"WAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!" Gabrielle shrieked as the curvaceous cutie leaned closer and tickled harder. “STOP!!! STOOOOOOP!!!” she screamed frantically. “EEEEYAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! NO MOOOORE!! AAAAAAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAAAAAA!!! I CAN’T TAAAAAAY-HAY-HAAAAAAKE IT!! HAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA!!! I’M BEG-HEG-HEGGING YOOOOOOU!!! GAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-HAAAAAAR!!!”

“Noisy, isn’t she?” Adrienne snickered. “And look at the way she wiggles her bare BEHIND! It’s quite NAUGHTY!”

“You should see the way her BOOBS jiggle!” Barbara replied.

“And her poor TUMMY is all TENSE,” Adrienne observed, reaching around to tap Gabrielle’s abdomen with her sharp nails.

“Don’t get TOO interested, girls,” Margaret called from the sidelines. “Remember, you’re merely warming her up for the main event!”

“Yes, ma’am,” Barbara and Adrienne chorused.

The brunette’s threatening words struck terror into Gabrielle’s palpitating heart. If the hideously hilarious torment to which she was now being subjected was only an overture, the tortures still in store for her must be unthinkably horrific! Gabrielle struggled harder than ever, writhing her sweat-streaked torso to and fro, screaming at the top of her lungs, striving to force herself into some deep, blessed pit of unconsciousness, where Margaret Stanley would never reach her…

And perhaps at some point she DID pass out, for Gabrielle’s next coherent impression arrived via a stinging slap to her bare bottom! “EEEEYAAAA!!!” she shrieked, squirming madly in her bonds.

“Ah, I see THAT got your attention,” Margaret sneered. She was now standing face to face with Gabrielle. “Again, please.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Barbara responded from behind.

CRACK! “HIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!”

“And again.”

CRACK! “AAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!”

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

A dozen hard slaps proved sufficient to concentrate Gabrielle’s attention. She hung in her bonds, shivering, sniveling and twitching her butt. Margaret regarded her with a cold-eyed stare.

“I could simply make you one of my maids,” the brunette said. “You’d look ADORBLE in one of those cute little outfits. But I already have a full staff of devoted servants.” She waved a hand to indicate the bound and gagged couples on the platforms. “Or at least they WILL be devoted servants once they’ve been appropriately punished.”

She placed two fingers under Gabrielle’s chin and lifted her prisoner’s sagging head. “But for you, my dear, that fate would be far, far too merciful. No, Gabrielle. I have something very SPECIAL in store for you!”

Margaret turned to Barbara Lorraine and made a curt gesture. The curvaceous cutie scurried forward and, with a blushing smile, handed her new mistress a small glass vial. “I daresay you know what THIS is,” the brunette whispered with a malicious smile. She brandished the vial under Gabrielle’s nose. “It’s the secret of my success. It’s the magic elixir that can turn dangerous foes like Barbara here into compliant underlings. And it’s going to turn YOU, Gabrielle, into my abject, belly-crawling SLAVE!”

Gabrielle felt that she really ought to protest against this shocking threat, but of course she could not. The big-breasted beauty had already received a dose of the buxom brunette’s sinister concoction, and as a result her brains were thoroughly addled. Indeed, she could scarcely concentrate on what Margaret was saying. Deep inside, low in her belly, a sensation of lustful longing had begun to smolder. Slowly, insidiously, it was creeping through her body—down to her loins, up to her swaying breasts. Gabrielle shivered. She found herself wishing that the brunette would stop TALKING and start TICKLING—!

“That’s right, Gabrielle, you can feel it already, can’t you?” Margaret smiled as she shrugged the robe from her shoulders and kicked it to one side. Under it she’d been wearing nothing but hip-hugging black silk panties. Gabrielle gulped. She could not tear her eyes away from the sight of Margaret Stanley’s majestic breasts. “Oh please!” she whined. “Oh PLEASE, Margaret—!”

“That’s Dean Stanley to YOU!” the brunette snarled. She stepped to one side so as to deliver a stinging slap to Gabrielle’s already blushing posterior. “It’s time you learned some MANNERS, you cheap little STRUMPET!”

Gabrielle moaned. At that moment she desired nothing more than to be SPANKED by Margaret Stanley—spanked until she was weeping with humiliation and burning with LUST! But the brunette had a different agenda. She removed the stopper from the vial, tipped a drop of oily liquid onto the tip of her finger, and proceeded to anoint her prisoner’s nipples!

“Usually, a small application of this delightful substance is sufficient to ensure compliance,” Margaret explained. “Once certain inhibitions have been chemically suppressed, the rest follows more or less naturally.” She anointed Gabrielle’s navel. “But large applications, repeated over a period of several days, have a somewhat more drastic effect.”

Gabrielle trembled and moaned.

“By the time I’m quite finished with YOU, dear, you’ll be little more than a zombie. Do you think that Adrienne and Barbara here are eager to please me? Ha!” The brunette licked her lips with gleeful anticipation as she anointed her prisoner’s well-defined bikini line. “You won’t be able to think about anything ELSE, Gabrielle! Pleasing ME will be your sole reason for EXISTENCE!”

As a finishing touch, Margaret placed a dollop of the oil directly under Gabrielle’s nostrils. The big-breasted beauty’s head spun as she breathed in the pungent, musky fumes. “Oh my GOODNESS!” she whimpered. “Oh, Ms. STANLEY—!”

Margaret snapped her fingers. Adrienne immediately trotted forward and handed something to the buxom brunette. When she saw what it was, Gabrielle’s eyes widened with fright—and her hips shivered with anticipation. Margaret was holding a stiff, pointed feather! She brandished it under her prisoner’s nose. “And now,” she whispered, “let us begin…”

And with that the brunette brought the feather down to stroke the tops of Gabrielle’s breasts!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Gabrielle screeched. Her bare breasts bounced as she writhed and squirmed in a desperate, futile attempt to evade the tormenting caress of the feather. “EEEEEE-EEEEEE-EEEEEE-HIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEE!!!”

“Hmmm, they are so terribly SENSITIVE, aren’t they?” Margaret cooed. “The slightest touch of the feather produces such intense SENSATIONS, doesn’t it, dear?”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HOOOOOO!!!” Gabrielle bellowed. Her breasts swayed and bounced, which actually seemed to INTENSIFY the unbearably ticklish, insidiously erotic sensations that were driving her out of her MIND—!

“Now, let’s try THIS!” Margaret exclaimed, transferring her attentions to Gabrielle’s rigid nipples. “Can you feel anything when I STROKE them, dear?”

But there were no words for the intensity of the thrill that rocketed through Gabrielle’s body! Her nipples extended themselves even more—goose bumps roughened her silken skin—her trim tummy went all TENSE! She put her head back and released a high, shrill sound that might have been manic laughter, a shriek of anguish, or a howl of delight. Probably it was a combination of all three—for by now the brunette’s nefarious chemical cocktail was working at maximum efficiency.

“Shall I go LOWER?” Margaret whispered. “Would you LIKE that, Gabrielle?” And she suited the action to the word by dipping the feather down and swirling it over the big-breasted beauty’s svelte belly!

“PLEEEEEE-HEE-HIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!!” Gabrielle screamed desperately. “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEE!!!”

Oh, how it TICKLED! Oh, how the tormenting kiss of the feather made Gabrielle so totally fucking HORNY! Oh, how she LONGED for the buxom brunette to sweep the feather LOWER, past her belly, down to her curl-covered MOUND! And at the very THOUGHT of such an intimate caress, Gabrielle lost it! She arched her back, wiggled her hips and gave herself up to the ecstatic convulsions of an absolutely MAGNIFICENT orgasm—!

Margaret stepped back, one hand on her hip, to admire her handiwork. Gabrielle’s writhing body, contorted face, jiggling boobs and convulsing limbs were truly a sight to behold!

“Do you see how SENSITIVE you’ve become?” the brunette whispered when Gabrielle’s sagged in her bonds, panting and moaning. “And do you begin to understand how HELPLESS you are? Because it wasn’t ENOUGH, Gabrielle, was it? And it will NEVER be enough!”

“Oh please, Ms. Stanley!” Gabrielle blubbered. “Please!”

“Please what?” Margaret favored her prisoner with a grim smile. “Please tickle you to ORGASM again? Very well—but the more you GET, the more you’ll CRAVE, my dear. And when I refuse to favor you with my attentions, you’ll suffer the torments of the DAMNED! Believe me, Gabrielle, I’m going to take the GREATEST pleasure in making you PAY for plotting against me! Barbara, the oil.”

Once again the brunette anointed Gabrielle’s sensitive spots with the sinister compound. And once again, Gabrielle felt that ghastly yet glorious rush of yearning desire. So this was it, she thought dazedly as Margaret Stanley advanced once more with her feather at the ready. This was her fate—to serve as the buxom brunette’s hopelessly devoted tickle slave!

Somehow, Gabrielle suspected that she’d be able to live with that…

(To Be Continued!)​

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back