• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Mom's

stasiu90

TMF Regular
I find an underrated tickling theme is ticklish moms. if it's other people tickling mom, son or daughter tickling mom and husband or ex- husband tickling mom. Does anyone else agree?

I'm squeamish about son/mother or daughter/mother tickling scenarios. Since tickling is sexual to me, it seems too much like incest. But tastes vary and others may well have an innocent perspective on it.

Husbands or ex-husbands does fit my tastes. :D

I agree with Milagros, but if it's a story about someone else tickling the mom, then I think that could be interesting.

there is a story about an extremely ticklish mom who gets torture tickled by kids. I think it is called "one rainy summer afternoon." the women is lean with ribs showing and flat abs. I guarantee you will love it. thank you. lovesribs.

Since I'm here specifically because I'm perverted, I like the idea very much. I shot with a woman for TickleMania 2 (Briella) who did such shoots with her mother. UKTickling has done some great stuff, too, and AussieTickling/Dragongirls had some intense clips when they were still in existence. Stryker Entertainment did a couple as well.

Last edited:
I do find a mom being tickled by her son the best. Not for sexual reasons, for humiliation and domination reasons.

Seeing my own mother tickled or tickling my own mother? No.
Seeing someone else's mother tickled or tickling someone else's mother? Hell yeah!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Ticklish moms are hot. All that responsibility & hard work of being a mom combined with the thought of them being reduced to a giggling mess as their feet are tickled is a big turn on.

Ticklish moms are hot. All that responsibility & hard work of being a mom combined with the thought of them being reduced to a giggling mess as their feet are tickled is a big turn on.
Oh, yes!

I'm with Milagros in not getting enjoyment out of children tickling their moms. Watching moms getting tickled by others, however...definitely! There's a lot of MILTs out there!
I find an underrated tickling theme is ticklish moms. if it's other people tickling mom, son or daughter tickling mom and husband or ex- husband tickling mom. Does anyone else agree?

Love ticklish moms....especially my wifes mom!!!....hehehehe

This is why we need more tickling stories about moms being tickled!!!! Other people's moms hahah

Oh, hells yes. It must be stated that actual incest is creepy and wrong for multiple reasons, but just some playful mother-daughter tickle-torture is a huge turn-on for me. TickleFiend had a great series a while back with a model named Purress and her daughter Kimmi tickling each other...it was awesome. XD

We got to know a model and also her beautiful mother. The model sadly wasn't ticklish, but her mother was so it was much fun to tickle torture her gorgeous mother instead :) We'll share the clip in a while.

Ticklish moms are fine when its not in the son/mother or daughter/mother aspect. If its like they are being tickled by someone else, its fine to see, i'm just not into the "oh I love to tickle my mom's feet cuz I'm her son and I can" thing

There are some nice stories, on this forum of daughters tickling their mother's feet that I have enjoyed reading.

Well speaking as a mother myself, I do find it tiresome to reguarly be approached in the chatroom with messages like "Do you tickle your kids?" or "a ticklish mom, huh?" I have seriously considered taking that little tid bit out of my profile, because it really has nothing to do with my ticklishness or my kink lol (I suppose I had it I there for a point of reference, like hey this woman is a wife, mom and professional, she has no time to meet up with you)

That being said, I am okay with mother/daughter and mother/son tickling in fiction. While it is not really my thing, I have read plenty of erotic fiction over the years that I would not approve of in real life. I think a lot of people have all kinds of different social dynamics that make them tick, and as long as it is explored in a safe way (such as a fictional story) then I think it is probably okay.

I remember some good tickling stories from the past where a girl was tickled by stepmother. This kind of fantasy is ok for me.
Mothers are nice ticklees because of their serious and responsible personality, but it's when they are tickled not by their relatives. Some mothers come to our tickle therapy to become helpless little ticklish girls for some time.

reading some comments made me realized that it shouldn't be thought of taboo when a son or daughter tickles their mother. It's all about crossing lines right? when tickling becomes something else (SEX) then yeah thats taboo. But when a son just wants to tickle the shit out of her mom to send a lesson then it's something else.

I remember some good tickling stories from the past where a girl was tickled by stepmother. This kind of fantasy is ok for me.
Mothers are nice ticklees because of their serious and responsible personality, but it's when they are tickled not by their relatives. Some mothers come to our tickle therapy to become helpless little ticklish girls for some time.

That's the part I like when it comes to tickling moms. They can be this strong mother who keeps the house in check. But they can crumble to a little ticklish girl who isn't that strong after all.

That's the part I like when it comes to tickling moms. They can be this strong mother who keeps the house in check. But they can crumble to a little ticklish girl who isn't that strong after all.
Yes, and often their inner part actually craves it :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back