• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Mom's

reading some comments made me realized that it shouldn't be thought of taboo when a son or daughter tickles their mother. It's all about crossing lines right? when tickling becomes something else (SEX) then yeah thats taboo. But when a son just wants to tickle the shit out of her mom to send a lesson then it's something else.

Absolutely agree!
When I was a teenager, my mom was always very strict with me about the rules I should follow; always very particular about my ways, and she always held a commanding lead in our family. That role matched her physical build - 5'9'' tall with a muscular body.
But I often used the fact that she was ticklish at certain spots to my advantage to sort of bring her down a peg or two )). That was absolutely hilarious!!

Personally I love son/mother scenario as a fiction. I have a pretty blonde MILT coworker in her late thirties, called Joan, who has two sons and I even wrote a fictional story about her older son tickling the crap out of her on the regular basis together with his father (like father to son bonding activity "lets tickle the mom"). And the second one when the mom is kidnapped by a tickle burglar who first ties her up and tickles her at home, while the son watches it hidden in the closet, then discovers the son and takes them both to his hideout, when he tickle tortures her for weeks, finally convincing the son to help him tickle torture Joan. (Both stories involving minors, so they are not for this forum). I also highly enjoyed French Tickling series of clips where a mother and a daughter were tickled separately, side by side and tickling each other.
Personally I never tried, or wanted to tickle my mother, or make any sexual advance toward her. AFAIK I even didn't try to soy her in a bathroom etc. Yet I immensely love son/mother tickling SCENARIOS.

People are talking about mothers and children tickling each other, but what if I want to tickle a mother and her daughter together. I find that extremely fun. And if they want to poke at each other as I tickle them both together, then I say the more tickling the merrier :)

Full disclosure: incest tickling is kind of a guilty pleasure of mine. Obviously not when my own family members are involved, of course, but I do love a good mother/son, father/daughter, or brother/sister story every once in a while. The taboo factor makes it a little hotter, even; psychology is a jerk sometimes... <X3

Full disclosure: incest tickling is kind of a guilty pleasure of mine. Obviously not when my own family members are involved, of course, but I do love a good mother/son, father/daughter, or brother/sister story every once in a while. The taboo factor makes it a little hotter, even; psychology is a jerk sometimes... <X3

"Give your self over to absolute pleasure"
- frank n furter, 1975

Trust me, a lot of people have their guilty pleasures when it comes to erotic fiction. I think appreciating a dynamic in a fictional setting is pretty much okay, even it it is something that you might frown upon in real life

People are talking about mothers and children tickling each other, but what if I want to tickle a mother and her daughter together. I find that extremely fun. And if they want to poke at each other as I tickle them both together, then I say the more tickling the merrier :)
That scenario I mentioned in French Tickling clips, Maryse and Lalie. You also have Toni and Melissa in UK Tickling. My fantasy in that scenario is playing on the family feelings. You have a mother and a daughter bound side by side. At first you tickle them, together or separately, for a period of time longer than can easily handle. Just to the point that makes them desperate to avoid another such tickling. Then you either flip the coin or let them decide who goes first. The rules are as follows. We start with the amount of tickling that was the average for them to "I can't stand it anymore" point. Let's say it's five minutes. You tickle the victim for that time than stop and ask "Now it's six minutes non stop. It can be you, or the other one. You decide!" The victim has the choice - to be tickled for a longer time or condemn the other to the torture. You follow her choice than after the next round you ask the current victim "Now it's ten minutes. You or the other one?" and so on, as long as you wish. You can end up with a hero, taking everything on herself, but that's not a problem. She will be more and more desperate, and that can be fun. Besides, you can arbitrary give her a break and tickle the outer one "out of the queue" or tickle both of them for some time.
But it would be usualy the choice "Can I stand another 15 minutes of this or let my daughter laugh for a while. She is younger and fitter, she can survive!" or "She is my baby I'll suffer for her" or "My mom would die after 15 minutes, but I simply cannot take it anymore!" If someone is refusing the choice, the penalty is twice amount of the time on both of them toghether. After a few rounds, when both of them were tickled to hysteria and especially I they weren't heroic and nominated the other ones you can announce a new rule "For ten minutes you tickle her or you are tickled for twenty minutes". Lame tickling would be punished with twenty minutes for both of them together. After a few round there can be a "revenge" effect "She tickled me so cruel now I'll show her!"

I've always loved tickling other females' moms.

I have videos I haven't uploaded to my studio of women I tickle that are moms in real life and happen to be very very ticklish.

Jordan from my studio has kids and was really ticklish and I loved it!

I've always loved tickling other females' moms.
I have videos I haven't uploaded to my studio of women I tickle that are moms in real life and happen to be very very ticklish.
Jordan from my studio has kids and was really ticklish and I loved it!

Why haven't you uploaded them? (Assuming it's not just a privacy issue)
Are they ever going to be for sale?

Last edited:
Ticklish Moms = HOTNESS. But I will also agree that I'm a very "iffy" about the parent/daughter/son angle. There's vintage clip I've seen where a girl gets her friends to gang up on her mother and punish her because she's tipsy. It's a difficult one to watch because on the one hand the reactions of the woman being tickled are amazing but the element of the daughter/mother aspect rather kills it for me.

There is something really hot about this, I can't lie. Maybe it's hot because it's borderline wrong.

Any tickle writers interested in a possible request? I have an idea about a mother being tickled by a group of sorority girls or a gang of lesbians

I think the perfect concept to show what I'm into is actually not a mother daughter video. I can't remember the name, but it's Czech tickling I believe, and two women are placed in stocks together, one laying down on her stomach and one on top on her knees. I can tickle either one wherever I desire, and the one on top can tickle the other. Maybe start with the mother laying down first and then switch so the daughter is laying down.
Or just have them stocked next to each other and let the fun go however it goes. But either way, I'm doing most of the tickling and the mother and daughter can poke and prod as they please. But unless it's just playful, I don't like when mothers and daughters tickle each other the way we think of in our minds

I have a story brewing where a mom gets tickled by her sons wrestling team.

Here is the ticklish mom Oksana who was brought to us by her daughter Alice who is a photo model
Tickle Therapy - Ticklish Mom Oksana teaser

0_154430_9679647e_M
0_15442f_6e897aaa_M
0_154432_8aa5e5c6_M

That's the part I like when it comes to tickling moms. They can be this strong mother who keeps the house in check. But they can crumble to a little ticklish girl who isn't that strong after all.

My mom was one of those ticklish moms, who was sometimes very feisty but we'd aways turn her into a ticklish mess. I posted stories about her ticklishness. Once we tickled car keys out of her and one time i don't think i mentioned this but she use to come after us with a belt, so we decided we'd tickle the belt away from her and then give her a good old fashioned tickling. All we had to do was some poking until she eventually fell to the floor weak and laughing like crazy. Then we'd eventually get her feet in a armlock, rip off her open toed slippers tickle her feet. Under and between the toes made her go ballistic. This was the 1970s.

I agree with Milagros, but I do love husbands and wives tied together tickled to sexual submission also husbands bound and forced to watch wife tickled to sexual submission
Love to chat with anyone that shares this fantasy as well as other couples tickle torture fantasies.
Skype. live:dback59_1

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back