• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Mom's

Off To The Races

Any tickle writers interested in a possible request? I have an idea about a mother being tickled by a group of sorority girls or a gang of lesbians

Go to Tickle Theater and read the 24 part Off To The Races.
Hotter than hell.

I'm squeamish about son/mother or daughter/mother tickling scenarios. Since tickling is sexual to me, it seems too much like incest. But tastes vary and others may well have an innocent perspective on it.

Husbands or ex-husbands does fit my tastes. :D

I agree with this.

Can you give her age, describe her looks and her most ticklish spots ? On a scale of 1 to 10, her ticklishness ?

Tall blond going gray. Maybe about 5 feet 10 around 150 pounds.
A bit bigger ass but really nice. Maybe C cups.
Mid 40s. Ticklishness I would say
1: Sides 10
2: Ribs 10
3: Boobs maybe a 9
4: Hips 10 +
5: Stomach 10+
6: Thighs and groin 9 or so. She kept her panties.
7: Behind knees 10

I tickled and chased her for a hell of a long time.
I had just turned 19.

Tall blond going gray. Maybe about 5 feet 10 around 150 pounds.
A bit bigger ass but really nice. Maybe C cups.
Mid 40s. Ticklishness I would say
1: Sides 10
2: Ribs 10
3: Boobs maybe a 9
4: Hips 10 +
5: Stomach 10+
6: Thighs and groin 9 or so. She kept her panties.
7: Behind knees 10

I tickled and chased her for a hell of a long time.
I had just turned 19.
Thank you for responding. Did you tickle her feet too ? I love ticklish mature fet !

No. I am not into foot tickling but that isnt why.
I was chasing her and tickling her. There really wasnt a chance.

:eek: :yowzer: Whaaaaat??? JK.Everyone has their preferences. I started out tickling feet when I was very young! A loooooong time ago!

It ended up being sexual with her missing most her clothes so no.

Plus I wouldnt have told him anyway.

Awesome experience guy, thanks for sharing !! I've tickled a few friend's and girlfriend's moms but it was never sexual however sometimes lots of flirting !! With one ex gf, if i pushed it with the mom, it couldve become sexual.

Have seen my mom get tickled once about two decades ago. Still remember clearly her wide eyed and wide mouthed expression. Whenever she used to be angry her eyes got wide but this time it was different.

Have seen my mom get tickled once about two decades ago. Still remember clearly her wide eyed and wide mouthed expression. Whenever she used to be angry her eyes got wide but this time it was different.

FAIS, could you tell us about it ? Who tickled her ? How it came snout ? Was she tickled on Feet ? Ribs ? Etc. Her age ? How ticklish is she on a scale of 1 to 10 ? With 10 being extremely.

FAIS, could you tell us about it ? Who tickled her ? How it came snout ? Was she tickled on Feet ? Ribs ? Etc. Her age ? How ticklish is she on a scale of 1 to 10 ? With 10 being extremely.

Jack she was tickled by my dad. I was around sitting on the carpet and she was hiding something from him (I don't remember the item). When he tried snatching from her she put it underneath her legs and lied down on the carpet. Dad used his index finger on the navel and instant laughing took over. She was obviously trying to remain composed and not turn into a little girl. But her eyes widened, mouth opened wide such that I could see the tongue. She held on for some seconds but got weak eventually so dad took out the item from underneath and that was it. No other areas were tickled and I never saw her tickled since. However yes she was very ticklish during that episode.

Probably was 36-37 at that time not more.

Jack she was tickled by my dad. I was around sitting on the carpet and she was hiding something from him (I don't remember the item). When he tried snatching from her she put it underneath her legs and lied down on the carpet. Dad used his index finger on the navel and instant laughing took over. She was obviously trying to remain composed and not turn into a little girl. But her eyes widened, mouth opened wide such that I could see the tongue. She held on for some seconds but got weak eventually so dad took out the item from underneath and that was it. No other areas were tickled and I never saw her tickled since. However yes she was very ticklish during that episode.

Probably was 36-37 at that time not more.
You should check to see if she has ticklish feet. Guy thank you for responding.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back