• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some 60s sounds

Hemmen

TMF Master
There's been some great stuff posted in the music threads, but I haven't seen a 60s thread. Let's see what we can do about that, starting with:

Wilson Pickett

Mickey Lee Lane

Some nice choices so far.:thumbsup:

For some reason I always thought of Roy Orbison's music as belonging to the 50s. I was wrong.

The Beatles

Last edited:
James Brown

unbelievable, legendary performance, "The TAMI Show"

Boston Garden, the night Martin Luther King was shot. Amazing.

Otis Redding

June 1967
Monterey Pop Festival

December 9, 1967
his last performance, hours before his plane crashed, killing him and most of the band...

The Paul Butterfield Blues Band.

Hey Bugs, love early Bee Gees, lol. I love "Holiday", that's a great one. That whole "Bee Gees First" album is fun. Going to check out the live "East West" right now, thanky!

Hey Bugs, love early Bee Gees, lol. I love "Holiday", that's a great one. That whole "Bee Gees First" album is fun. Going to check out the live "East West" right now, thanky!

That is a good one, should have included Holiday. I have the album on CD.

Man, I love Butterfield. I think Elvin Bishop is the only original band member still living.

That is a good one, should have included Holiday. I have the album on CD.

Man, I love Butterfield. I think Elvin Bishop is the only original band member still living.

There's another band gone kaput! Sam Lay, is he dead? He probably is. Great drummer. He gave Iggy Pop drum lessons, did you know that? lol. Anyways, I always say Chuck Berry, Little Richard and Fats Domino (and when he was alive, Bo Diddley) are all still alive, whereas half the Beatles are gone, etc etc....and so Butterfield Band is another I need to include. ;)

I posted a bunch of clip above, but if I had to pick one, I'd definitely recommend that first James Brown clip,holy moly, what a performance. The last song ("Night Train") he always said was the fastest he ever danced. Not to be missed. The whole 17 minutes is amazing. Also note the Beatle haircut on Bobby Byrd! :)

There's another band gone kaput! Sam Lay, is he dead? He probably is. Great drummer. He gave Iggy Pop drum lessons, did you know that? lol. Anyways, I always say Chuck Berry, Little Richard and Fats Domino (and when he was alive, Bo Diddley) are all still alive, whereas half the Beatles are gone, etc etc....and so Butterfield Band is another I need to include. ;)

I posted a bunch of clip above, but if I had to pick one, I'd definitely recommend that first James Brown clip,holy moly, what a performance. The last song ("Night Train") he always said was the fastest he ever danced. Not to be missed. The whole 17 minutes is amazing. Also note the Beatle haircut on Bobby Byrd! :)

It turns out Sam is still kicking at 81. Had to look him up.

Some Moody Blues.

I really love the estate this song is taking place on.

Guys, why don't you do multiple clips in a post, rather than fifteen one-clip posts? And give people some room to particpate?

Here's one from 1969 I bet not many people remember.

Here's another one.

And one more.

Here's one from 1969 I bet not many people remember.

All three great ones! "White Bird", always a fave and quintessentially late 60s! "Fresh Air", too! Dino Valenti!

(oh, and Bator, et al, it was just a suggestion, not an order, lol. that way you don't have to scroll through fifteen signature pics which makes loading the page slower. just a suggestion! I wasn't trying to "intimidate", jesus...lol)

Last edited:
Very few mathematicians have also been successful singers (or entertainers of any kind).
One who was was Tom Lehrer. Here is his full concert given in Copenhagen in 1967:

Very few mathematicians have also been successful singers (or entertainers of any kind).
One who was was Tom Lehrer. Here is his full concert given in Copenhagen in 1967:

Hey Milagros, he's so funny! And a fantastic pianist! Thanks! I'm halfway through it!

Do you play any music? Or even just as a listener, as a mathmetician, do you notice any added......"experience" you may get, maybe you are more conscious of time signature, or intervals or.....I don't know.....the higher mathematics of music.....anything like that? (does that even make sense?)

All three great ones! "White Bird", always a fave and quintessentially late 60s! "Fresh Air", too! Dino Valenti!

(oh, and Bugman, et al, it was just a suggestion, not an order, lol. that way you don't have to scroll through fifteen signature pics which makes loading the page slower. just a suggestion! I wasn't trying to "intimidate", jesus...lol)

I'm not looking to offend anyone, but I rather agree with you; six single-video posts in a row can be a bit much. And yes, it's good to see "White Bird" making the thread.

But back on topic:

Cream-White Room

Tales of Brave Ulysses

Crossroads

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back