• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some 60s sounds

I feel like this Kinks song is a bit of an underrated gem from that decade. The album was released in 1968 and the single in 1969, but this live performance is from 1973. If it were up to me, this sort of rendition of the song - i.e. with brass accompaniment and whatnot - would be the English national anthem lol. Love it!

Last edited:
Allan Sherman has been forgotten by most, but I remember enjoying his song parodies (and his original songs) in the 1960's. This was his first successful album, from 1962:

We can't let one of the most iconic songs of the 60's go unmentioned.

Sly & The Family Stone

Hot Fun In The Summertime

You Can Make It If You Try

Stand

My all-time favorite group, and one of the most overlooked when discussing '60s greats.

Love The Four Seasons. Many of the songs in this thread take me way back, when I would be in my room reading and listening to WHB in Kansas City on the radio.

Here's a few more.

Last edited:
Mick Jagger, Keith Richards and Marianne Faithfull co-wrote Sister Morphine. Faithfull put it on the B-side of a Decca single in 1969, and the Stones included it on their 1971 Sticky Fingers album.

Time for some Nilsson, I think.

Nilsson by way of Fred Neil! Hitting two birds with one stone! Just rewatched "Midnight Cowboy" actually, still holds up!

I just came up on this, which....cracks me up so much. French rock/pop was definitely its own thing......and I've always loved this tune. But I just came upon this video for it, which I'd neverseen......so 60's, so French, so Serge....... it's Serge Gainsbourg with Jane Birkin (his girlfriend at the time). I swear, at one point, it almost looks as if he's going to tickle her, so close.....lol........an extended moment, you think is he? IS HE? Oh my god, he's close to doing it!..She looks like she's thinking the same thing! Anyways, beautiful song, hilarious video.

Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin

Soixant-Neuf (Annee Erotique) ('69 - Erotic Year)

Also....likeasong! I have to add to your Four Seasons collection....."Dawn"! My theme song! lol!

The Four Seasons: Dawn (Go Away)

I also like their attempt at doing at psychedelia! It's like psychedelic doo-wop!

The Four Seasons: C'mon Marianne

Last edited:
I will not stand idly by and let this thread die a premature death. We have barely scratched the surface of this incredible decade of music.

Oh sorry B-man! You're right, the surface has been barely scratched.....it's almost as if we've been dancing around it!

Let's see what I got in my 45 case....;)

Martha & The Vandellas: Dancing In The Streets (1964)

Martha & The Vandellas: Nowhere To Run (1965)

Martha & The Vandellas: Jimmy Mack (1967)

Martha & The Vandellas: Heatwave (1963)

A couple of very different pieces of music from 1963.

I'm kind of addicted to this song at the moment lol. "Hitch... hitch hike bay-beh... across the floor..." *goosebumps* So frickin' good!

This one might seem like a bit of a weird choice lol. I'm not even a fan of the show... I just think the original theme tune is great! And pretty ground-breaking for the time, I reckon.

Rather surprised we have not heard from Janis yet.

ha, that Ball of Chain performance.....she was always better than the band she was with! She gives it her all, and then they all come crashing down all out of tune, lol.

Here, I did something a little different here......just a random skip through the decade year by year.......it really does tell a story!......from "Teen Angel"....to "Tommy"!

Mark Dinning: Teen Angel

Gary US Bonds: Quarter To Three

The Beach Boys: Surfin' Safari

The Ronettes: Be My Baby

The Beatles: A Hard Day's Night

The Byrds: Mr. Tambourine Man

The Troggs: Wild Thing

Jimi Hendrix: Third Stone From The Sun

The Band: The Weight

The Who: Overture from Tommy

How did we miss these guys? And, how the hell does it go to The Untouchables????? That danged woolly bully I guess....

Sixties dance party! Night of 100 45s!

Ray Bryant Combo: The Madison Time Part 1

The Show Stoppers: Ain't Nothing But A Houseparty

Don Gardner: My Baby Likes To Boogaloo

The Five Du-Tones: Shake A Tail Feather

Dee Dee Warwick: You're No Good

Don Gardner & Dee Dee Ford: I Need Your Lovin'

I'm gonna take some flack for this, but oh well. This performance is astounding. Great gospel influence on this one.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back