• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asia Perez is Wrapped Up & Tickled! FULL MOVIE [M/F] (foot tickling)

TheFunhouse

3rd Level Orange Feather
CoverShotAsiaAllWrappedUpRemastered.jpgCoverShotAsiaWrappedTickled.jpg

Here is the FULL MOVIE version of Wrapped Up & Tickled starring the very sexy Asia Perez who just happens to be very submissive so you know wrapping her up and tickling those yummy little feet of hers was pure torture for her. The FULL MOVIE is marked at a special low price!

[PART 1] We really have a lot of love for our sweet sexy friend Asia Perez as you can tell with all the clips we have with her. But one thing we thought that would be fun as a joke would be wrapping her up while she was sleeping. The problem was trying to get Asia to fall asleep to pull this off. Well good thing was that after a long day of shooting, Asia was super tired and we totally had the perfect opportunity to make this happen. So once she was asleep, we took the sheet and wrapped her up in it from head to toe. Than we took our bondage tape and proceeded to tape her up pretty good so that she won?t be able to get out of that sheet. So now that mission was complete, we really wanted to tape her mouth to make this very exciting. So slowly we wrapped the tape around her mouth nice & gentle, score we totally got it and never woke her up. Thank goodness Asia is a deep sleeper because with all the moving around we had to do we never once woke her up. So now she finally wakes up and totally upset about this which was the best part of this because now you get to watch her struggle to get out of this!!

[PART 2] One of the happiest times for us is when we have a sexy girl tied up and tickled. This time we tried something different when the lovely & sexy Asia Perez was over at The Funhouse for some shooting. We managed to wrap her up in a bed sheet, tape her up with some bondage tape and got to those lovely feet of hers. The minute we wrapped her up she wasnt happy about it one bit. She struggled so much to get out of this tight situation. When she finally got the tape off her mouth she figured the party was over. Little did she know it was far from it. As soon as she heard the knock on the door, she just knew there was more trouble waiting for her as Bobby Tickles entered the room. Even if she thought it could be someone to help her, obviously that wasnt the case when Bobby seen her feet just waiting for him. That is when the real fun began as Bobby took over the show with giving Asia the finest tickle torture we seen in quite some time. The screams and laughs coming out of Asia was enough to know Tickle Time was in full effect!

Now available at ---> http://clips4sale.com/57579/15920174

Video preview ---> http://www.fetishtrain.com/video/3836/asia-perez-is-wrapped-up-tickled-full-movie-preview
<embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=3836" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

how i wish i could get a girl like asia perz and tickle on those tied up feet of hers is dream come true.

Poor ticklish girl! I would hate it if something like this happened to me!

Asia Perez is one of my favorite people to have filmed with. Good to see you worked her over pretty well also. ;)

Asia Perez is one of my favorite people to have filmed with. Good to see you worked her over pretty well also. ;)

Thanks man, she's awesome and always a fun time to shoot with her over the past few years. I hope she'll visit around our way once again outside of fetcon.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back