• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ordeal F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Catherine used to date MJ years ago and she was constantly sneaking in a quick tickle here and there whenever MJ’s guard was down. Since then they have remained friends so when Catherine offered her a chance to get paid for getting tickled, even though MJ was skeptical, she trusted Catherine and decided to let her have another shot at tickling her. The deal was that she was supposed to be tied down and tickled for 5 minutes. Once Catherine had MJ in her clutches she told me to keep filming until she gave me a signal to stop. Slowly five minutes became ten, then fifteen. After a while, MJ’s laughter was barely audible as the poor girl was simply exhausted from laughing more than she ever has in her life. Weak and overwhelmed by the skillful tickling Catherine administered, MJ continued laughing for nearly a full minute even when Catherine was no longer touching her. When Catherine started tickling MJ again you can see the fear and agony in her eyes as she begins begging her ex-girlfriend to stop tickling her. Several minutes later, Catherine actually manages to tickle MJ until she pees all down the chair. Embarrassed and unable to stop laughing, MJ tries to beg for mercy but Catherine continues jumping from spot to spot, catching MJ off guard and keeping her forcefully laughing all the while. I thought MJ would be in tears by the end of this video but perhaps she was just to exhausted to cry after the toll her ticklish ordeal put her through. Her silent laughter more than made up for it anyways.

TickleAbuse.com Download this and all my tickling videos with your membership

Tickle Abuse 2 my videos on clips4sale

TickleCustoms.com Direct your own custom video starting at $10/min per model, shoot coming up with Catherine Foxx, MJ, and Celeste, Scarlet too

TA WORSHIP My foot and belly worship store

OrgasmAbuse.com My non tickling orgasm site

Attachments

• theordeal1.jpg
    theordeal1.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 1,280
  • theordeal2.jpg
    theordeal2.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 1,021
  • theordeal3.jpg
    theordeal3.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 1,520
  • theordeal4.jpg
    theordeal4.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 895
  • The Ordeal Sample.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 1,119
Sleepy Foot Abduction F/F

MJ is sleepy peacefully in the apartment she shares with her friend Catherine who returns home to see MJ's socked feet peaking out from beneath her cover on the couch. Catherine has had a thing for feet her whole life and hungers for a taste of MJ's long size 10.5 feet for as long as she can remember. Knowing that MJ is too much of a prude to let her indulge her fantasy, Catherine decides to tempt fate and see if she can sneak in a few licks while her friend is unaware. Slowly she sneaks up to the foot of the couch, pulling back the cover and slipping off MJ's socks one by one. As each sole comes into view, Catherine's mouth waters at the sight of MJ's tender feet. She licks at one heel delighting as MJ's toes curl reflexively at her touch. Eventually she is so caught up in the moment that she causes MJ to awaken. The young girl is appalled by the unspeakably lewd act Catherine has been performing on her exposed soles and begins to escape before she is caught in Catherine's overpowering clutches. Catherine sedates MJ so she can be properly bound and unable to resist her further. Catherine just couldn't back down now that she had a taste of MJ's lovely feet. MJ struggles meekly but she remains enthralled by Catherine's sedative, barely able to fight back even when Catherine's tongue works its way between her ticklish toes. Helpless and submissive to Catherine's will, how can MJ ever hope to escape her foot crazed roommate?

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• sleepy3.jpg
    sleepy3.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 586
  • sleepy7.jpg
    sleepy7.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 307
  • sleepy8.jpg
    sleepy8.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 308
  • sleepy23.jpg
    sleepy23.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 322
  • sleepyfootabductionprev.wmv
    3.3 MB · Views: 238
both shots are super sexy!! it's nice to see some new ticklees!!! And I think MJ needs to get her revenge on sexy Catherine, with both foot tickling and foot worship!!! Rock on!!!:bounce:

I'm e ecstatic!!!!! I almost came just from reading about her peeing!&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;

I am a woman's big foot fan 7.5 or larger, the bigger the foot the better. More to lick, suck, and tickle. MJ has sexy size 10.5 feet!

Thank You,
LBFT

BTW, Catherine Foxx always makes for a sexy foot tickler and foot worshiper!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back