• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laura McGoldrick (NZ media personality)

cloudywolf

Hey everyone, I do appreciate this may be a appealing to a niche market but thought I would share anyway.

On the drive home this afternoon I was listening to the radio (ZM for any locals), and Laura McGoldrick was filling in for one of the regular hosts. To welcome her, they were building towards a stunt/game where she had to wear a dog collar and try to live censor some piece of media. If she failed to 'beep' in time then she would get a shock.

I didn't actually hear them play the game, though the footage is available online. She was quite nervous about playing the game, and as some sort of olive branch the other presenter asked whether she would rather play something along the lines of 'the tickle cash game'.

I'm not sure if this was out of the blue, or whether I had simply missed a previous reference to it, but I was eager to hear her response. After reiterating that she was 'shitting herself', she said that tickling would probably be even worse in terms of shitting herself before they both laughed it off.

Not much content sorry, but a clear indication that she is ticklish. I will hunt around tomorrow to see whether I can find a copy of the broadcast and see if there were any other mentions of tickling/ grab the exact wording of her response.

lauramcgoldrick_closeup_newidea450_19ddt8s-19ddt91.jpg

the way laura laughs tell me some one is ticklish.

Found the podcast, from around 4.30

Jase - "Do you want to play tickle cash instead?"
Laura - "No! No.. If there was any form of defecation gonna happen it probably more chance of it happening in the tickling."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back