• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Linda Darnell!

megaticklish

I don't know if this has ever been posted before, but I discovered an interview in an old magazine with Linda Darnell and they asked her if she was ticklish and SHE WAS! Yes, one of the sexiest Hollywood actresses from the Golden Age was ticklish. Where she was ticklish wasn't mentioned, but I'd pay an awful lot of money to be able to go back and time and find out for myself!

Great find! :D
I remember her in No Way Out, the film that made Sidney Poitier a star.

Dream come true!! Ok, I think I found it for you! And a great bonus!

Here's an article that mentions the original article, I guess it had been a caption under a picture of Linda Darnell: "She never drinks, or smokes, shuns night life, goes to be early, sleeps on her back, and is ticklish."
https://books.google.com/books?id=3...AI#v=onepage&q=Linda Darnell ticklish&f=false

But even better is the letter that a solider wrote the next month! See below!

https://books.google.com/books?id=9...AA#v=onepage&q=Linda Darnell ticklish&f=false

A bunch of soliders wanted to know!!! This is a very telling thing about our fetish, if you think about it! Key words: "vital data" ;)

Here's the letter:

Sirs,

I have always understood that art of good photography is a very ticklish business. It must have been a most ticklish job to find out that Linda Darnell is ticklish. We boys here at the club were just wondering how LIFE's photographer went about attaining this piece of vital data.

LIET J.A. KENNEY
Kearns, Utah

He asked her - ED.

Attachments

• Linda_Darnell_in_Yank_Magazine.jpg
    Linda_Darnell_in_Yank_Magazine.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 231
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back