• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Searching for cybernetic soulmates

Trish

TMF Expert
This holiday weekend, as I sat amongst family and friends, I realized how truly alone I often feel, particularly when it comes to this fetish we all share.

Sure, I've had lovers in the past who have humored me; in fact, some have even come to enjoy themselves, yet I've never had a friendship, or even a correspondence, with someone who, much like myself, feels like they were born and raised with this love of tickling.

So here I am, seeking out camaraderie. I'm looking for people, male or female, young or old, short or tall, purple or green, to talk to.

Perhaps we'll share our experiences, our desires and our dreams. Perhaps we'll even act some of them out, if the match seems right. Or, perhaps we'll just talk about the weather. Though I hope not.

The Fine Print

I am not seeking out a long term relationship or truly any sort of face-to-face interaction. If that develops over time, so be it, but I do not want to give anyone the wrong impression. I am currently very much involved with my vagabond lifestyle, and I've found (multiple times) that trying to incorporate serious romance into it just leads to heartbreak.

In the efforts of full disclosure, let me also go ahead and let you know that I am in no way dependable when it comes to my availability. I surrender to whimsy, so there might be days, if not full on weeks, where I am incommunicado. Please don't take that personally if it happens - It's just who I am.

What I lack in consistency, I make up for with passion. I would love nothing more than to make some sincere and open friendships, in the modern "Online generation" sense, where we can share and explore ourselves together.

If that sounds like something you'd enjoy, I hope we get the chance to become acquainted.

Hi Trish, I much like you have found a lack of people in my life who share this passion like me, I'd love to chat and see if we click, so message me sometime?

How's it going, Trish? Just read your story in the other section. Awesome stuff, you're quite the writer! I'd love to pick your brain sometime. Get to know you a bit, if you're down.

How's it going, Trish? Just read your story in the other section. Awesome stuff, you're quite the writer! I'd love to pick your brain sometime. Get to know you a bit, if you're down.

Oh I'm very down! Pick away!

I've had way too many people ask if I'm "still looking" for people to chat with.

Folks, its only been a week. OF COURSE!

Hey Trish, would love to chat and stuff if you want. I'm also a writer, and I have a story in the fiction section if you want to check it out! We could talk writer stuff! And other stuff!

All the stuff.

Hit me up if you like. :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back