• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cosquilleada por sus perros

fcticklish

TMF Regular
Abril de 2016

Domingo en la mañana...

Esta historia sucede al día siguiente de la nueva sesión que Julieth realizó en mi consultorio, la cual fue publicada en este enlace.

Tal y cómo lo habíamos conversado el día anterior, nos encontramos con Julieth en un café cerca a su casa, mi asistente Liliana y yo, con el fin de corroborar lo que ella (Julieth) nos había comentado en el consultorio el sábado anterior:

"mira yo vivo con mis dos perros, me tienen unos zapatos y unos calcetines dañados, y cuando llego de trabajar y me quito los zapatos los perros van de una a mis pies y empiezan a lamerlos o a mordérmelos...y obviamente me produce cosquillas, pero llega a un punto donde duele porque me muerden los tobillos y los dedos..."

https://ticklingstoriesco.blogspot.com.co/2016/07/cosquilleada-por-sus-perros.html

Here is the translation

Sunday morning...

This story happens the next day of the new session to Julieth took place in my office, which was posted at this link.

Such and how it had discussed the day earlier, us found with Julieth in a coffee close to his house, my assistant Liliana and I, to corroborate what she (Julieth) us had commented in the office the Saturday previous:

"look I live with my two dogs, I have a pair of shoes and some damaged socks, and when I get to work and take my shoes the dogs go to my feet and start to lick or bite them... and obviously it makes me Tickle, but reaches a point where it hurts because they bite my ankles and toes..."

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back