• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my masseuse

jude38

TMF Expert
One of my favorite things to do is to try new massage parlors once every month or so. I go in and if i have a good connection with the lady that will be working on me then I pay my money and go for the treatment. Today I stopped in a small place that's down the street from me and was enchanted by the woman who greeted me. She said her name was Anna, not her true name i'm sure seeing as she was a mature Asian woman who spoke understandable but broken English, but it didn't matter to me at all. She stood about 5'2'' and was wearing flip flops which exposed her small pedicured feet. "you want massage?" she asked with a sweet smile and soft tone to which I repeated,"only if you are the one giving it!" she nodded, giggled a sweet giggle and led me to my room.

Once there I stripped down and waited, after a brief wait she knocked on the door and entered. we bantered a bit and I was pleasantly surprised by how un jaded and friendly she was, big points in my book! she asked me to lay face down and began tracing my body with her fingertips. Yes I get off on doing the tickling, but i am equally aroused by a woman who knows how to tickle! She worked her magic down my back and legs, but when she got to my feet is when i started to get hard! I felt her fingertips tickling my soles followed by her sweet voice softly repeating "tickle tickle"! I moaned and writhed as my erection grew, rubbing the head against the sheets of the massage table until my erection was full and swollen. I rolled over on my back to reveal the throbbing shaft that she was responsible for. She looked at my cock, then into my eyes, and with a mischievous smile continued to tickle my feet. This went on for a few wonderful minutes before she climbed onto the table, sat between my legs and began to jerk me. her now naked feet on either side of my chest.

I took her ankles and placed her feet on my chest so I could admire her soles, then without apology I began to tickle her tiny arches. she burst out in laughter and jerked me faster and harder, her sexy feet staying right where I placed them.
I stopped for a moment and asked "too ticklish?" She shook her head and giggled "no, I like it!" With the green light given I continued to tickle. her tiny toes wiggling under my fingertips as her face twisted into a beautiful mask of laughter. I stopped again, mostly because I didn't want to cum yet, and asked if she liked it. Her answer brought me to the edge. " This is the first time a man has ever tickled my feet before, I like it very much!" Here was a lovely woman in her late 40's to early 50's and I was the one to pop her tickle cherry! I couldn't hold back any longer! I tickled her sexy soles as she tried desperatly to concentrate on stroking my cock, the combination of her laughter, sexy ticklish feet and expert touch was more than enough to make me erupt! white hot cum flowed from my pulsating cock as i continued to dance my fingertips all along her small ticklish soles. when all was said and done, we were both spent. me from climax and her from laughter!

I payed her a good tip and said I would be back. To which she replied, "I can't wait Mr. tickler".

I nearly came again......

Damn, sounds like you didn't even get a massage lol. Not that it sounds like you would complain about that...

Here in California they are on every corner! if you ever visit one in your area simply as for the "light touch" massage. Chances are they will let you return the favour :)

That is my dream massage. Thanks for the post. I am just curious, what county are you from? There isn't much of that in Orange county.

Great tale and experience. Not sure there are any places like this in MD, or at least, I'm bad at finding them :)

Nice story. Although it would be illegal here to have your cock mastebated.

I've had this experience a few times similarly with masseuses, living out a fantasy I love to return to, and couldn't describe it better than you did here. Thanks!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back