• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lorenzo's Lot M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"The Boss doesn't like snitches Lorenzo and wants me to teach you a lesson and in advance let me tell you something I am looking forward to doing as you will feel humiliated as you are tormented and having no control over your reactions will be something exploited by me as I know all about your weakness Lorenzo, your ticklishness which is why you find yourself not in the bar but secured to the bondage table blindfold, gagged and naked except for your socks, black sheer socks which you are so going to wish you were not wearing unsuspecting of how vulnerable you'd be tonight!"

(Incidentally Lorenzo given breaks during the torture as it was extensive and I wanted him to not miss out on it!)

"Try as you will to fight laughing, hold it in and remain adult and composed, the toes just don’t allow that kind of resistance for very long. The toes are sensitive and respond deliciously to wiggling and ticklish exploration especially in between them but arches and soles and the balls of feet extremely ticklish. As I say I know for you Lorenzo this torture will prove remarkably effective as I relish subjecting these size 13 feet to gentle and extreme tickling, I like to vary the intensity of the tickle delivered and guarantee you'll find it impossible to his your ticklishness which will humiliate and embarrass you being the 6'1" straight and macho man you pride yourself on being, quite the lothario I have heard! Some guys react best to light and gentle tickling and others to a much more extreme tickle but with yours known by me being so horribly sensitive I will indulge in varying the intensity of the tickles but also employ tickling tools!"

"The feather a favourite of course but also the tines of a fork, revolving bristles of an electric toothbrush, the vibrating bristles of the electric toothbrush can cause the feet to thrash around almost violently though beginning with a low setting and increasing this to an unbearable intensity! Also though a pipe-cleaner, inkless marker pen and even a house key but also fingers and sometimes oil but for lubriaction I often use saliva and enjoy licking soles of feet and toes and nibbling and sucking them and especially warm and sweaty feet as yours are tonight as the smell of a man's feet appealing to me and whilst you were knocked out have satisfied myself your foot smell in socks is and no your socked toes not just wet with sweat, they've been sucked by me already when your shoes came off finding them to irresistible to resist!

"You're gagged at the moment but prepare to endure your feet being played with Lorenzo, licked, massaged, sucked, examined and tickled in many different ways and yes during feather play extremely erotic and sensual as intermixed with your balls and dick caressed by the feather your feet soothngly massaged though this actually making the feet more ticklish and Lorenzo you have a very appealing pair of feet!"

All the while Lorenzo the 30 year old enforcer for the family had been moaning, I'd imagine cursing me which only encouraged me in proceeding indulging in something that guarantees me a hard dick, playing with another man's feet and especially a straight guy like Lorenzo, it being no secret his Italian charm worked wonders on the female sex and as easily would do so on men but Lorenzo harbouring no interest or curiosity in this area of exploration! I was sitting comfortably facing his large socked feet and could smell their manly aroma as I told him he looked nervous as I gave each foot in turn a deep sniff and took in the sight of his manly feet saying I was going to so enjoy stimulating them and taking my time to savour them and his feelings of humiliation and disgust as another man enjoyed the smell of his very warm and sweaty feet normally protected by shoes and now only socks! How eventually his feet would be bare and so helpless and he squirmed and yelled as I fondled them and remarked how smooth they felt making sure my hands felt up both feet and then began to massage each socked foot in turn telling him he could struggle as much as he liked but was going nowhere and loved feeling his feet getting hotter and sweatier saying warm and sweaty feet always being the most sensitive and leaning into them to give each foot a good smell imagining how pissed off he was feeling!

"Mmmm fuck Lorenzo your feet smell good wiggle your toes for me! ... Lorenzo unless you want the tickling to start now wiggle your toes now! ... Yeah like that, do as I say and we'll get along fine and I bet you never imagined your stinky socked toes in another man's face on his bidding and you teasing him wiggling your toes under his nose heh and hot enough let's get on with the job, Hmmm can you imagine as well as getting to tickle rape these feet of yours Lorenzo, getting paid for doing it, I love my job!"

Very lightly I stroked the sheer fabric of his socks from heel to toes and it tickled intensely and loved seeing his feet flex and toes wiggle, such a perfect reaction so indulged in stroking one sole after the other and then both simultaneously and telling him that it seemed his arches were sensitive and centre of both soles and under toes though he violently ticklish anyway and seemed both feet pretty much the same and they certainly smelled raunchy and earlier having tasted pretty ripe! I heard him seething under the gag as stroked again his toes clenched and splayed involuntarily and then I took my time peeling off each sock as he gasped feeling my fingers stroke the centre of the soles of his nely bared feet.

I then told him I having an appetite that needed satisfying and gripped the toes of his right foot and bent them back and stroked across the arch and repeated this technique with his left foot and definitely determining that both of his feet were equally sensitive! His curses suddenly becoming laughter and slid my fingers in between his toes stroking lightly and then stopped and told him I had a surprise for him; air torture as I told him I was sure his feet would benefit from a different sensation and dragged the quill of the feather across the sole of his right foot, slowly, deliberately and teasingly hearing him gasp immediately. I then stroked it under Lorenzo's splayed toes which got him shivering! His left foot then similarly teased. His left foot I lightly stroked with my fingers and aimed for the balls of his foot which made him instantly clench his toes and wiggle his foot from side to side as he giggled and cussed out a storm of insults in a frantic play of escape.

“You bastard! Hehehehe, stop it, hehehehehe, no, stop! Don’t do that hehehehehehheheehe!”

"Oh Lorenzo ticklish are you? Oh fuck yeah oh yeah it tickles coochie cooochie coo so ticklish here, here , here oh everywhere!"

I pushed the toes back on his right foot and then and ever so softly spider-scratched my fingers up and down the sole of his foot, an experienced touch light but more than enough to get sensitive Lorenzo thrashing almost instantly. His laugh started out low as if he was fighting the sensation being applied to his soft sole but I worked my fingers faster and with a harder touch as Lorenzo's laughter got louder and was used to taking my time to break guys and Lorenzo would be no exception but more fun than many as his feet off the chart ticklish and smelling and tasting great but he so macho, so straight and with this reputation, in fact bordering on homophobic so knew being touched anywhere by a man a nightmare for him!

"You know Lorenzo I normally confine my interest to being a guy's feet but you are so fucking delicious and appealing to all my senses and it might be your handsome looks, you remind me of a young Robert Di Niro, your fit body, your delicious feet and even your ticklishness which gets my dick hard but no these factors a part of the attraction but I have heard you dislike Gay men so know you must be hating being touched by another man like stroking these nipples, hmm getting harder and if I lick my finger and do it again like this even worse for you and you seem a big guy so let's caress your chest with his hand and your balls with this one yeah let's get your yes your big dick hard and throbbing, at least 8" dick I guess!"

Lorenzo was squirming madly as my fingers caressed the shaft of his growing dick as I pinched his nipples making him gasp as he squirmed from my lightly teasing his dick then balls then dick then balls until seeing his pre-cum on at least an 8" dick which I gripped and drove him berserk licking it from the head saying I was going to be playing with his body all over which would include his virgin ass fingered but later! Imagine the horror he felt as I told him he be worked over all night and come the morning would know all about being touched by another man, he might even get to enjoy it but either way I was going to!

"I’m going to work every inch of your body including this nice dick and balls of yours and you will be so horned up at first but when I’m done, you will be totally spent and all this fun is being recordedso your macho reputation in trouble if you think of any kind of revenge as your colleagues would love to see you robbed of your arrogance and more and imagine how easily they'd take advantage of you seeing your feet so ticklish, it wouldn't be worth you wearing socks as I am sure finding yourself divested of your shoes regularly by them! Saying this I began a consistant random stroking over the soles of Lorenzo's feet to make my point.

Lorenzo immediately squirmed and fought to pull his feet away from me and my teasing and tortuous touch but impossible!

“No!, Ha ha ha ha ha, no Stohahahahap, ha ha ha ha” he begged hysterically “Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......please, please please ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha nono noha ha ha ha ha No! nonononononoplease ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!”

"Love working guys up to a sweat Lorenzo and these feet very sweaty, fuck they smell good and need a wash so a tongue bath is in order I reckon, yeah both feet licked all over, every inch of them as maybe a girlfiend has done for you; oh right; well a first time for everything!" I said as he shook his head at the suggestion women having lickled his feet, I should have guessed that with feet as sensitive as his, not something he'd invite happening to him!

I orally licked the soles of his feet and switching from foot to foot and taking my time to make sure they were thoroughly saliva lubed so spacing his toes with my fingers and licking in between them in fact as I told him seducing his feet deliberately sensually and my nose against each sole so their sweat odour deeply inhaled by me making him moan more burying my nose under his toes where his personal scent was strongest saying his feet deserving my focus of attention! Whilst I kept breathing in the scent of his feet my tongue licking his arches to his toes loving them wiggling whilst sucked and nibbled!

"Hmmm getting these feet nice n' wet Lorenzo, yeah tongued all over, love sweat moist smelly feet and fuck yours are and so warm and yes sensitive, that's it wiggle your toes as my finger traces here dead centre of your soles as I keep licking these feet which taste even better bare than socked!"

Every sniff of his feet was saturated with the scent and sweat of them as licked by tongue and stroked with my fingers Lorenzo subjected to sensual overload. I then activated the electric toothbrush and he heard the buzz and reacted squirming as I told him I was going to make things a little worse, well for him a whole lot worse but his having feet so ticklish not my problem and the tip of the toothbrush, the revolving bristles connected with his right foot and under his toes where it vibrated and I began slowly stroking there with it and gripped his toes and ran it over the sole!

Lorenzo though gagged and muffled screamed as his right foot was gently tortured and became more and more responsive and ticklish and told him that after work he'd been taken to the bar so that when delivered to me at 10pm as he had been that his feet were very warm and sweaty anyway having been on them since 6am as to interest me feet needing to smell and taste like feet as his certainly did!

“HAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahaaaa" the toothbrush treatment was very effective, it was as if electricity was overwheming him and rendering him out of control of his bodily reactions as all he could do was flinch, squirm, wriggle and generally struggle as he laughed himself silly so lost his machismo!

"You might be the feared tough enforcer Lorenzo but once someone gets your shoes off and plays with your feet and then peels off your socks and does so you become a real pussy boy and having made so many enemies can you imagine the joy that they'd have with these size 13's!" I taunted him as I repeated the entire process with his left foot and go the same reaction from him!

“Ah! Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

I spent ages exploring his feet with the devilish sonicare, every crevice between his toesm tracing circles in the centre of his soles, across both arches and under his toes, no place on either foot missed as the vibrating bristles delivered a tickling relentlessly and deliberately tortuously and his insteps found very responsive when I dragged the toothbrush up and down the length of each foot in turn as he laughed and laughed and laughed and breathing heavily and becoming too weakened to struggle so succumbing to the inevitable as he couldn't block any of the ticklish sensations.

I then ran my fingers up and down his inner thighs as I licked more pre-cum from his dick which I touched with my tongue erotically and told him it was a real shame he didn't approve of Gays and my tongue explored every inch of his hardened dick from the head to the root of his shaft and balls making him quiver! I knew I was getting him close to cumming involuntarily and enjoyed orally violating him playing with his erection with my tongue and dominating him in a way he'd never have dared imagine another guy doing as he gasped unable to resist the pleasure though instinctively wanting to reject it from another man and I felt his balls tighten to shoot his load and stopped!

The sonicare then briskly run along the soles of his feet tortured the excitement from him as his erection was lost as he shrieked like a girl as he couldn't beleive I guess what was happening and how all his nerves were on edge and my fingers stroked his inner thighs again but stopping just before reaching his groin and fingers replaced with the feather caressing his balls and brushing his nipples and aiming for his sweating armpits as I relished in tormenting him with professional expertise!

“Stop, he he he he he, stop, he he he he he, ple he he he he se he he he stop HA, HA, HA, HA No, no no no HAHAHA!

Lorenzo screamed as sensed the feather tracing delicate circles around his balls and his now again rock hard dick being more sensitive than ever as he felt helpless and vulnerable but from moans interspersed with manic laughter, horny as fuck too! His balls were so sensitive each time the feather glided and flicked against them and making me smile as he desperately tried in lucid moments to escape the maddening touch as I worked the feather skillfully making him moan as using just the right pressure to make him want to shoot his load and my taunting words and feather skills were quickly breaking down Lorenzo's defenses!

“How badly do you want to cum Lorenzo?” "Such a manly piece of throbbing meat you have there Mmmmmm!"

Before he could answer my fingers lightly brushed his right armpit making him immediately squirm as my fingers are agile with a deadly light touch that teases and torments sensitive guys expertly, I love what I do and take pride in what I do so I am expert at what I do and Lorenzo's reactions evident of this! I teased him that tomenting being my speciality that I took sadistic delight in but something being an enforcer himself I was sure he able to relate to himself, such a power trip having control over someone else and something so easily achieved by me tickling him! I placed my face to his feet and sniffed deeply calling him my foot-whore and how I was going to use and abuse his feet for my pleasure saying how initially secured and still then knocked out I had taken off his shoes and enjoyed sniffing his socked feet and feet I'd craved to enjoy since he joined the firm the previous year and secured together having sniffed them then licked and simultaneously sucked on both big his socked big toes and then had a mouthful of the toes of each foot in turn and now stretched out before me both bare feet and so his toes and I liked sucking toes more than dicks but knowing he being so straight made an exception and having sucked and licked his dick I'd be doing so more so taking his virginity with guys, I might even lick his ass and literally not as he would prefer metaphorically!

My tongue then slid in between the gaps of his toes as I continued ravishing his feet and taking my time sniffing both soles and inhaling deeply to properly absorb Lorenzo's natural scent while I massaged each individual toe. My tongue lapped wildly at each foot individually as they really were sniffed and all the while people can imagine his moans knowing he was trapped and at the mercy of a foot-freak and another guy turned on by his feet ordinarily out of bounds to attention from women being so ticklish but from another guy, that was hellish! I aggressively sucked on his toes as each foot was in turn right in my face and I breathing in his foot stink and so excited to be fucking with his head saying he needed to imagine it's being a woman's lips licking his soles but running a verbal commentary making it so apparent to him that it was me; another guy! No amount of imagination able to deny his feet were satisfying my lust and agin saying I so loved the smell of his feet and then pickeup his socks and sniffed thm both saying they smelled good too as I pressed them to my face though not as good as when his feet had been wearing them!

Now though my sniffing his feet easily becoming my licking his soles and licking and sucking his toes and loving him hating it and imagining if he were not gagged begging me to do anything but tickle and lickle his feet not being able to stand being tickled as too ticklish but his begging such an enticement like no other and saying this dragged the quill end of the feather up and down the length of his right foot as his toes splayed telling him I had him exactly where I wanted him! I then ran the feather end back and forth in between his toes on each foot and dragged the quill end the length of his left foot again after this but then ran the feather end in his bare exposed armpits and across his nipples driving him out od control as then suddenly sucking his toes of one or other feet or both feet and adding to the fact already slippery with his sweat increasing both feets ticklishness and in hysterics and despite being bound completely, his body shaking uncontrollably before feathering the head of his dick making his dick throb and making him want to cum! Soon tickling both armpits again and pinching and pulling rather roughly at his nipples and then scraping the soles of each very sensitive foot in turn with the feather quill! Then feather caressing his balls again and seeing the reaction to the vibrating sensation from the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush tantalising the shaft of his dick watching him spasming and convulsing and seeing his toes flexing wildly in reaction to the insidious ticklish torment!

"HA HA HA HA HA, stop stop HA HA HA HA" came muffled reactions as the electric toothbrush worked slowly from the balls of his foot over his arches down to the heels and teasingly I worked the tootbrush under his toes, one at a time, without rushing with a practiced and methodical constant attack that visited every inch and crevice of his bound feet and he in despiration for me to stop and I eventually did and then worked my fingers over Lorenzo's hardened dick which I worked like a pump but stopped when sensing him close to shooting and then jerked him off again and stopped!

"So Lorenzo how is your initiation into man to man bonding as this dick seems to harden in my hands doesn't it and I thought you liked pussy and tits but slowly stroking your dick tells me something different, Mmmm does it feel good Lorenzo yeah fuck you are a big man fully erect yeah that's it throb nicely but love your reaction to tickles being the bastard I am!" I said

Immediately letting go of his hardened dick and running my fingers under his armpits and then went to his feet and lightly stroked his toes hearing him begging me to stop and ran my fingers across his inner thighs and pinched his nipples again telling him that I'd soon be with his feet, his masculine, sweating, stinky and so ticklish as my fingers ran along his insteps and across his toes making him squirm and then licked his dick again and stroked it very slowly and asked him if he wanted to cum and he nodded! He really needed to and the feather now caressing his balls only heightened that intensity of need as I told him he really wanted another man's touch getting him off as I ran the feather over the head of his dick delighting in making him really squirm and moan and licking his nipples and then each armpit saying very sweaty and tasting salty! Then stroking them lightly with my fingers seeing him desperate to escape the relentless and delicate tickling and more feather strokes of his balls and inner thighs followed.

"Lorenzo I will let you cum but after I've massaged and stimulated your feet and got them wet with my saliva!"

I then studied his right foot saying he having such long and suckable toes and wonderful high arches and noted every toe in proportion and feet smelling like feet should and having an addictive ripe taste but so ticklish and lightly ran my fingers over his right arch and so softly and gently that instantly ticklish sensations shot through him and muffled giggling resulted as I stroked all over his right foot and then his left foot and alternated from foot to foot delivering intense ticklish sensations to the soles of both feet as he struggled like mad but my fingers danced from foot to hot n' sweaty foot under his toes, along his arches and tracing circles in the soft centre of both soles! The ticklish sensations intense as his toes clenched but easily pulled open and then both feet lubed with saliva and the hum of the electric toothbrush which was again devastating run over his large feet and drew muffled shrieks of laughter from him as his head shook from side to side in reaction to the torment especially teasing under his toes but stopping to again feather tease his dick and balls, working the feather over them and along the length of his hard shaft to the head of his dick before sensing him on the edge of shooting his load then kissing and licking his feet!

"You know Lorenzo you need to wait to shoot your load as right now I'm fixated on your warm and sweating feet and you are going to rub them in my face and over my lips and under my nose rub your toes so you are making me breathe in your foot smell and refusal and you'll be tickle tortured extensively so get busy, your feet pressed in my face now!"

Lorenzo obeyed and ran his toes over my mouth and pressed them hard against my nostrils and might have enjoyed dominating me like this had it not been my requesting him doing it so he knew something I wanted and demanded as then my tongue connected with the sole of his right foot foot and I ran my tongue up against the sole of it from the heel up to the ball of the foot licking his salty sweat and savouring it and then working over his left foot before sucking the toes of each foot in turn and loving licking his sweaty feet and he being the one humiliated and not me! I licked his toes like they were lollipops and licked between his toes and up and down the soles of his feet like I would lick the cone of an icecream and deeply breathing in his rich footsmell! I told him I loved sucking the sweat off his toes and made sure I pressed my tongue several times between his toes and sucked each of his toes thoroughly and in between every toe as they got hotter and hotter! I sniffed them and licked both feet all over and indulged in caressing and licking them.

Lorenzo squirmed immediately as I kissed his soles but not in homage but as he knew, so that he knew who was in control as I indulged in kissing and licking his feet in the way a girlfriend might, very sensually and saying his musky smelling feet I found sexy and proceeded to give his feet a real tongue washing, they tasted so delicious as I lapped at them like a puppy! He hated this as it was very Gay as he heard my own moans as I indulged in just fondling his feet and orally raping them whilst telling him feet like his were dangerous to my health being addictive and I was hooked and soon the desire to tickle them and launched into an extensive tickling of his feet! I employed using the electric toothbrush, my feather and fingers and tongue but the pipe cleaner twirled in between his toes was fun causing him to scream like crazy and beg for me to stop!

I told him when I was ready not when he told me and stroked the feather across the instep of his left foot, drawing it from one side to the other slowly and carefully as involuntarily his feet flexed and toes wiggled as I mocked him that he really couldn't stand being tickled all over his toes seeing him squirming and laughing and gripped each foot in turn and drew the feather quill across the high instep of each foot over and over and over again as he really reacted but then drew the feather plume end in between and under his toes driving him to new levels of laughter and verbally taunting him saying how much I loved stroking and caressing a ticklish pair of feet! I indulged in sniffing and licking his feet and then asked him if he still wanted to cum? He nodded!

I then resumed working on his dick and visibly throbbing my tongue connected with his shaft and licks along the stem and then licked pre-cum off the head of his dick and orally teased his dick and balls and ran fingers along his hardened shaft saying naughty straight macho man wanting another guy to get him off and stopped touching him just as he wanted to cum! I then resumed slowly stroking and squeezing his dick but then began to slowly stroke the soles of his feet and nibbled and sucked on his toes but grazed my teeth along his arches and nibbled at the balls of his feet and his insteps too and massaged both feet and my tongues licked in between his toes! I then teased both saliva lubricated soles with a finger and then began to trace along the right sole with an inkless ball point pen and relished seeing Lorenzo suffering this maddening new torment as the pen tickled like crazy from under his toes to his heels. The sensation new and unfamiliar, making each new trace that much more maddening as his left sole then teased and driving him as wild!

"Oh fuck Lorenzo that tickles doesn't it, bet you wish you didn't have ticklish feet but you do, you so do!"

I teased and stopped to press my face into his soles and then indulge in licking them sending him into a licklish frenzy and slowly stroking the smooth soles of his feet saying his feet so defenseless and delicious so meant to be exploited and savouring his muffled laughter and heating both feet more with a massage then licking each foot shamelessly, the soles of his feet then each toe in turn licked and then toes sucked saying indulging in giving his toes a blow job and if he was a good boy and laughed for me that I might suck his dick and jerk him off and took hold of his hard long thick dick seeing the precum on it and licked it from the head of his dick making Lorenzo moan! Then again sucked his toes and saying his feet having such a strong and manly smell!

Then more slow methodical tickling soon driving Lorenzo berserk and all he could do was endure it as my fingers glided up and down each foot and a specific areas for tickles being under his toes and the the middle of his soles tormenting his helpless feet and then a new indulgence in oral attention with me kissing his soles and nibbling his toes and licking them driving the straight Italian stallion wild and I loved his reaction and licked in between his toes and tortuously tickled his soles again and stopping and starting, using one finger and then all my fingers and very slow teasing focusing on the middle of his soles and near his toes. Then turned on the electric toothbrush and the instant the revolving bristles came in contact with his feet Lorenzo shrieked as I brushed each sole methodically and under his toes and brushing his bare soles furiously.

I then turned off the toothbrush and again indulged in lightly kissing and nibbling on Lorenzo's feet and my fingers stroking all over both bare soles and then again sucked on his toes and Lorenzo went crazy as my tongue swirled around and in between his toes as my fingers stroked his soles and indulged in taking my time as his feet so extra sensitive he gave me every kind of reaction I wanted and fed on so he laughed uncontrollably, moaned, shrieked and giggled according to the intensity of the tickle he was enduring! One hand on each foot I began to glide my fingers nails up and down his soft soles. I was relentless tickling his big bare feet and nibbled on his toes and licked his soft soles and my hot tongue worked on his feet awakening his nerve endings and then gripped his dick and pumped him slowly and stroking up and down the shaft of his dick and kept stroking up and down and he moaned as I worked on his hardened dick! I then stroked him harder and faster and taunted him saying soon he would be shooting his spunk and he nodded as he past caring who would get him off but he needed relief! Then took my hands off his dick!

I then picked up the feather and teased his inner thighs and stroked his balls and the shaft of his dick and said to him that this must be real torture as he so wanted, needed to shoot his load but sorry not yet and heard him moan saying I knew he wanted me to stroke his dick more with the feather as then he'd shoot his spunk and so instead tickled his helpless balls with it. I then began to stroke the feather up and down his bare feet and teased his sensitive arches, his moans turning to frenzied laughter. The tickling of his feet sent him crazy and his toes and his feet wriggled invitingly in response to the tickles! I then licked his toes and tickled his feet with the feather and Lorenzo desperately tried to keep his bare soles still as the feather caressed and tickled them softly. I was relentless and licked his toes and licked his soles telling him to suffer for me which he was doing! I then unbound his feet and spread his legs and momentarily secured his feet spreadeagle and then feather tickled under his balls so the rim of his ass saying this was naughty but nice and eventually took the feather away and licked my third finger of my right hand and stroked this intimate place and saw his dick throbbing so then gave my attention to his dick.

I then skillfully played with Lorenzo's dick slowly, stroking up and down, letting the precum from his dick assist me gliding over his teased dick as he again moaned in pure desperation as I indulged in milking him slowly and delighting witnessing his suffering. and stroked all over his dick and balls as he gasped as I edged him and Lorenzo gasped and moaned as licking my third finger I pressed it inside his ass and fingered him as I jerked him off and he shot like a fountain so kept milking his dick and finger fucking him as he needed to be milked dry and was! Then secured his feet together again and told him that his feet would be even more sensitive as I faced his big sweaty feet and replaced his socks and this done gave each socked foot a ticklish massage and then after about 20 minutes I told him I needed to have a break and to wash my hands as all this tickling was exhausting and placed the heat lamp close to both socked feet saying that socks on and socks off his feet, hot n' sweaty feet always the most ticklish and we had a long night ahead just he, me and his feet!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back