• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Me Stuff, I Guess

arachnid95

2nd Level Orange Feather
Well... I'm bored. And... I dunno, I'm coming up on one year here on the TMF, and despite Milagros' wonderful suggestion to draw something in celebration of it, I don't see myself getting over this obnoxious art block in time, so... yeh, figured I'd start one of these instead. Let's just pretend that I'm well-known and interesting enough to ask questions of for a minute here... XD

So yeah, ask me stuff! Go! Let me pretend to be famous!

The most important question ever - Why?

I fail to see where you got that idea. Is it because I'm too perfect and sexy to have been a product of normal reproduction? ;D

Is your favorite thing to drink oil and your favorite food sprockets and cogs? Your answer will surely tell me if you're a robot or not.

Is your favorite thing to drink oil and your favorite food sprockets and cogs? Your answer will surely tell me if you're a robot or not.

I can assure you, I am not a robot. A simple captcha would prove as much. There is nothing to fear from your vastly superior robot superiors, human meatbag.

.... Okay. Moving on....

What's your favorite Green Day song AND WHY?!

THAT is a fricking difficult question. XD
If I had to pick just one, I'd probably say... Minority. Why? Because it's fun as hell to scream that sucker at the top of your lungs. XD

Would you draw us tickling each other? ;)

Hoooo...! 8///3
Ah, hehe, well, I might...! Though I'd need more than just the top half of your face to ref from... XD
And I'd have to warn you that I might not do a particularly good job drawing you; drawing real people has never been my strongest suit... >w>;;

Hoooo...! 8///3
Ah, hehe, well, I might...! Though I'd need more than just the top half of your face to ref from... XD
And I'd have to warn you that I might not do a particularly good job drawing you; drawing real people has never been my strongest suit... >w>;;

I'd be more than happy with a simplified version of me. :)

If you want, I could describe what I look like? ;)

That would certainly help! X3
Also, what you'd be most likely to do with me were we to meet up, because otherwise I'm just gonna default to my typical foot-tickles... XD

When you were little, did you ever climb up a water spout?

Ah, once upon a time, I did! Used to climb up them spouts like nobody's business.
But then came... The Great Rain of '02... Suffice it to say, I washed out. I thought I'd never climb again, for fear of another downpour like that...
But then one day I had an epiphany. It was like the sun had come out, drying up the rain of the past, and I knew that I had to try to climb that water spout again.

And so I did.
#inspirational

(Disclaimer: hashtags are dumb. XD)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back