• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Therapy - Powerlifter Nataly tickle therapy by Elya

tickletherapist

3rd Level Red Feather
Tickle Therapy - Powerlifter Harvi tickle therapy by Elya

Harvi is a muscular girl whom we managed to bring to our tickle therapy. In fact she had no idea what it would be like and would it really tickle or not, before she came to us. What happened - you'll see it in the video.

Preview clip on Youtube channel Tickle Therapy

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/15900816/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Powerlifter Harvi facedown tickle therapy</a>
tt0141powerlifter_facedown.gif

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/15900818/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Powerlifter Harvi foot tickle therapy</a>
Harvi is not so powerful and strong when her feet are in the hands of skillful Elya. The therapist's sharp fingernails keep scratching all over her soles, balls of the feet and under the toes. Even the tops of her feet are sensitive to tickling.
Who could have guessed, that a strong and muscular woman like Harvi has such babylike, sensitive feet?
It turns out to be her great weakness and Elya makes her howl and scream in laughter and burst into giggles.
tt0142powerlifter_foottherapy.gif

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/15916204/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Powerlifter Harvi faceup tickle therapy</a>
Finally Elya concentrates on her patients upper body, making her laugh her head off by tickling her abs and ribs. The real hell for her is armpit tickling. Knees, thighs and neck also don't escape Elya's fingers.
tt0143powerlifter_faceup.gif

Thank you for your comments and your support, we really need it to keep going! We pass the positive ones from you to the ladies, they really like that ;)

Some images of our ticklish muscular girl:
0_13cf41_78c5287b_M
0_13cf3a_5b73e350_M
0_13cf3d_cb84c021_M
0_13cf3c_92a90e51_M
0_13cf43_47c3911a_M
0_13cf42_90e52a4b_M
0_13cf3f_37a1181f_M
0_13cf37_7a91e179_M
0_13cf3b_56ac7dcb_M
0_13cf38_99e83329_L

Last edited:
I got the face up foot tickling clip when you put it on the store and loved it, intend to buy the rest of her material soon. Great stuff, I hope to see more of her.

I got all 3 of these a few days ago and the pit tickling was amazing. I'm not even an upper body fan but you'd have to be dead not to think it was hot. Hope she comes back.

Omg. That was amazing armpit tickling. The tickler is supersede and is the type of tormentress in my fantasies...the methodical almost clinical way she strokes the soles, the ribs, tummy and armpits while watching for reactions is delectable [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg. That was amazing armpit tickling. The tickler is supersede and is the type of tormentress in my fantasies...the methodical almost clinical way she strokes the soles, the ribs, tummy and armpits while watching for reactions is delectable [emoji106]
So cool you liked the tormentress :)
Elya really loves to make people smile with her tickling. Have a look how happily she tormented sensitive young mother Olechka:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?271069-Tickle-Therapy-Olechka-tickle-therapy-by-Elya

Or how she tickle tortured fitness bikini model Kristina:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?275274-Tickle-Therapy-Fitness-bikini-girl-Kristina-tickled-by-Elya

Wow. She has great reactions and is one of the more ticklish girls I've seen recently. Good work.

Wow! I love seeing muscualr girls tickled, it's so hot. Nataly has an incredible body and those armpits are a 'lers dream :)

I got the face up foot tickling clip when you put it on the store and loved it, intend to buy the rest of her material soon. Great stuff, I hope to see more of her.

Me too! The giggliness of a muscular lee is amazing, and her screamy laughter is my favorite kind. Please keep the athletic ones coming, great work!

Stunning, I can't stop thinking about her :O
She's like the holy grail of ticklees! :bubbleheart:
I'm kinda jealous of Elya's opportunity to have fun with her :D

Good to see a tough muscular, sexy girl like this get tickled and see them squirm. All those muscles and it's the light tickling that breaks her, lol :p

Would she ever come back?

I purchased all 3 of these when you released them, some of my favourite clips!

Thank you! She was so ridiculously ticklish that she was afraid to come again anytime soon, and will probably remember the sensations for a long time :)
At least Elya got her really good and we saved these moments on camera :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back