• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

songs from the 70s

This thread be pluggin' along..... thanks a lot to Bator!

Years ago, a co-worker and I were at a bar that played music so patrons could also dance. There was this guy we called "Cowboy" (had a cowboy hat, dressed western-style, was quite smooth with the gals) that asked a gal to dance with him to that song. They did the two-step - to Molly Hatchet, Flirtin' With Disaster??!! It was hilarious, but hey, he got to dance with the gal!

This thread be pluggin' along..... thanks a lot to Bator!

That comes from being in a musical family, having good friends and coworkers, many of which who are much older than myself and who turned me on to pretty much everything from the 60's onward. Thanks rhdh.

I'm not sure if this has been posted before or not. Anyway, this is for my new son.

Solitude sounds heavily Moody Blues influenced, seriously influenced, still my fav sabbath song though.

Last edited:
A bit late for Halloween/Samhuinn/Samhain

Well, if the 80s and 90s music threads are getting bumped, may as well bring in the 70s, too! :)

Recently discovered a song by XTC called I Am the Audience. The album it comes from – Go 2, released in 1978 – ain’t great, but I’m kinda obsessed by this particular song lol. If you don’t mind yer post-punk music being defiantly upbeat and a little quirky, I would recommend it! Kinda funky. Makes me wanna stomp around while playing “air bass” lol. Which, of course, I would never do. *shifty eyes* :blushes:

Baba O'Riley (also incorrectly known as Teenage Wasteland) - classic Who!

Recently discovered a humdinger from 1976, and have been listening the heck out of it since. "Philly Jump" by Instant Funk. A song so funky that, if you listen to it on your headphones when you're out and about, you will find that your gait suddenly contains at least 50% more swagger as a result lol. Love it!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back