• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

songs from the 70s

Oh hell Chicago.... that whole danged album! Yeh, at the end, John & Paul kinda kept George & Ringo out. We now see how that all worked out.

probably posted already, but...
Queen- Love of my Life (1975)

Don't worry about reposts, Ner0. This thread is so long and I wouldn't expect people to go searching through it before every post. Besides, a lot of these classics are worth a replay. :) So thanks for your contribution!

Foreigner - "Cold As Ice" (1977)

This has to be on here and I might have posted it myself

The Stranglers - No More Heroes (1977) RIP David Greenfield - Taken by Covid-19

Long Live Little Richard!

Mc5: Tutti Frutti

John Lennon: Slippin' And Slidin'

Holy fuck, didn't know that. :(

Good choice of song, also. What ever happened to all of the heroes..... :(

We're supposed to be the heroes mate but somewhere along the way we lost our will to fight.

We're supposed to be the heroes mate but somewhere along the way we lost our will to fight.

My favorite line is actually the next one: "The great Shakespeare-o's." Brilliant.

I'm doing my part! lol.

Man I'm way behind....I didn't see that Florian Schneider from Kraftwerk also passed. Another one of the greats

...fun fun fun on the Autobahn..... :)

Man I'm way behind....I didn't see that Florian Schneider from Kraftwerk also passed. Another one of the greats

Yes, from cancer just a few days after he turned 73. A great and extremely influential electronic band here in western Europe.

80s Journey was really good but 70s Journey was better

The clothes and hair are top notch in this vid...plus I love Steve Smith's drum kit

Steppenwolf - Screaming Night Hog (1970)

Yes, from cancer just a few days after he turned 73. A great and extremely influential electronic band here in western Europe.

Not just in Europe, everywhere. I've been listening to Kraftwerk since the late 70s! :) And obviously someone in hip-hop was too, since one of the earliest rap songs ("Planet Rock") directly rips off "Trans Europe Express".

They probably influenced Yellow Magic Orchestra, down in Japan as well. Before that, Haruomi Hosono was doing a very American "tropical" sounding style of music, sounding sometimes like a Japanese Little Feat.

Not just in Europe, everywhere. I've been listening to Kraftwerk since the late 70s! :) And obviously someone in hip-hop was too, since one of the earliest rap songs ("Planet Rock") directly rips off "Trans Europe Express".

They probably influenced Yellow Magic Orchestra, down in Japan as well. Before that, Haruomi Hosono was doing a very American "tropical" sounding style of music, sounding sometimes like a Japanese Little Feat.

British Bands for sure. Joy Division, Gary Numan, Soft Cell, The Human League, Visage, Ultravox, OMD, Depeche Mode etc. They certainly left their mark.

Bob Seger - The Fire Down Below (1976)

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back