• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

songs from the 70s

Love 'The Seeker' and 'Go All The Way'! Thanks for reminding me of those bangers, Bator!

This popped up on my itunes shuffle today. Issa vibe.

Marvin Gaye (I am in LOVE with his voice) - "You Can Leave, But It's Going To Cost You" (1978)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGX08c9d0iY">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGX08c9d0iY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

(apologies if this is a repost)

Also, these kids are sooooo coool! They're 22 year old twins from Gary, Indiana and they take suggestions from their commenters on what songs to listen to (that they haven't heard of or heard before. They take themselves listening and reacting to them. Their reaction to Phil Collins - "In The Air Tonight" is what lead them to going viral (and I think may have contributed to the 80's hit being back at #2 on the itunes charts recently), but their reaction to Roy Ayers - "Everybody Loves The Sunshine" was one I thought might fit here since the song came out in 1976. Though I know it's a treasured tune of Dr. Dre's and has been sampled in lots of hip hop tracks over the years, I hadn't heard of the song until about 5 years ago.

The original:

The twins reaction video :)

(if this is too off topic, just let me know and I'll edit it out, no problem)

Love 'The Seeker' and 'Go All The Way'! Thanks for reminding me of those bangers, Bator!

You're quite welcome indeed chicago! My uncle owns The Raspberries album and even after all these years it still smells like raspberries once you open it.

Blue Oyster Cult - Then Came The Last Days Of May (1972)

You're quite welcome indeed chicago! My uncle owns The Raspberries album and even after all these years it still smells like raspberries once you open it.

shut up! for real? they had like a scratch and sniff album? that's too cool

This song came up on shuffle today. Hope it's not a repost. Apologies if it is D:

Bob Dylan - "Hurricane" (1976)

Marvin Gaye - "Mercy Mercy Me" (1971)

i dunno why there are random celebrities like rosie perez, vanessa williams, david bowie, i thought i saw wesley snipes and holly robinson peete, theo huxtable lol, smokey robinson, diana ross,

Steve Miller Band - Jet Airliner (1977)

Genesis - Blood On The Rooftops (1976)

This might be a repost, so if it is and that's annoying, just ping me and I'll move it / delete it :)

I remember hearing this song here and there when I was a kid (my parents, when they were together, loved r&b, soul, and "oldies".) My music interests are similar so you'd think I would have known this song right away, but it took me a min to remember lol

The Undisputed Truth - "Smiling Faces" (1972)

The Ojays - "Love Train" (1972)

The Ojays - "The Backstabbers" (1972}

Well Chicago, the 70's were a year or two ago......... (and, good gosh, the hair on them Undisputed Truth guys!)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back