• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

songs from the 70s

seems to be a little Traffic here.....

Dang...the 70's .... how could we forget this gem??? Granted it's more country than rock, but still

T Rex - Jeepster

T Rex - Metal Guru

T Rex - Children Of The Revolution - Marc, Elton and Ringo

T Rex - Rock On

Another that popped into my feeble noggin....from the Blues Brothers....

Roxy Music - Love Is the Drug

Roxy Music - Virginia Plain, too bad Eno wasn't there for the reunion

Last edited:
A lot of my friends scoffed at America back in the 70's. Didn't care then, don't care now. I liked their music and still do. When Dan Peek died in 2011 it felt like I'd lost an old friend.

Bugman - I'm with ya on America... great band, even tho they were more "lite" rock.

Elton John. Dressed as Donald Duck. Coked up to the eyeballs (I think it's fair to assume! lol). Performance from 1980, song originally released in 1970.

Bugman - I'm with ya on America... great band, even tho they were more "lite" rock.

Nice to know there's another fan out there. How can you go on a road trip and not have Ventura Highway on the playlist?

Zod- just now saw you linked "Clap for the Wolfman".... classic!

Golden Earring - Radar Love - One of the best driving songs ever

Bob Segar. Saw him live 5 times in the 70's so you could say I'm a fan.

Well, I know Jumpin' Jack Flash appeared on Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out (1970). But it was originally released in '68. (I got my eye on you, Bugman. :sherlock:) :D

Loving Cup is one of my favourite Stones tunes. From Exile on Main St (1972).

Well, I know Jumpin' Jack Flash appeared on Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out (1970). But it was originally released in '68. (I got my eye on you, Bugman. :sherlock:) :D

Loving Cup is one of my favourite Stones tunes. From Exile on Main St (1972).

Yeah, I knew that might be a stretch. Great song though, so I tossed it in.

'Gold Dust Woman' by Fleetwood Mac, 'Crazy on You' by Heart. Always best live (Youtube) rather than recorded. Especially Nancy Wilson's intro solo from the latter.

'Gold Dust Woman' by Fleetwood Mac, 'Crazy on You' by Heart. Always best live (Youtube) rather than recorded. Especially Nancy Wilson's intro solo from the latter.

Saw them both live in the 70's and have to agree with you.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back