• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Until Something Gives F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Every once in a while, Catherine decides to take on a tickling challenge just to test the limits of her ability to withstand being tickled. It seemed only fitting that we test those limits at Tickle Abuse on the dreaded rack. MJ was happy to provide her services as tickler for the afternoon. I think I may see a spark of sadism igniting within her 😉 Her instructions were to tickle Catherine “until something gives”. Minute after minute Catherine proceeds to laugh at every poke and prod MJ subjects her to with no pleas of mercy in site. Even when her laughter changes in tone displaying her agony she still refuses to submit to MJ’s tickling. Her feet are brushed and raked with long fingernails just as her knees and inner thighs are kneaded methodically. MJ is sure to focus on her hips and ribs as well as her armpits while the minutes pass offering Catherine no relief. After a prolonged struggle the first thing to give on Catherine just happens to be her bladder. Perhaps this tough cookie shouldn’t have had so much to drink before the shoot! Tired, sweaty and laying in her own pee, Catherine is teased and chastised by MJ for peeing her pants like a child. The punishment for making a mess while in bondage? Well, do you really have to ask? Catherine won’t get to stop laughing just for a little clean up.

TickleAbuse.com Download this and all my tickling videos with your membership

Tickle Abuse 2

TickleCustoms.com Direct your own custom video starting at $10/min per model

TA WORSHIP My foot and belly worship store

OrgasmAbuse.com My non tickling orgasm site

Attachments

• untilgives1.jpg
    untilgives1.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 970
  • untilgives2.jpg
    untilgives2.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 995
  • untilgives3.jpg
    untilgives3.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 1,058
  • untilgives4.jpg
    untilgives4.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 937
  • Until Something Gives Sample.wmv
    5.8 MB · Views: 1,090
Foot Slave Training F/F

MJ promised to worship Catherine's feet as her personal foot slave and today is her initiation day. Catherine loves to feel MJ's long, wet tongue running up and down her soles and between her toes. With every moan of pleasure she instructs MJ on where to please her the most with her loving worship. Bound and on her knees, MJ dutifully licks every inch of Catherine's feet in order to become the best foot slave Catherine has ever had. Perhaps in return she will earn a few licks for her own two feet. A simple scene of submission that gives you a glimpse of Catherine's personal life as you stare at her wrinkly soles while they are treated to a thorough tongue bath.

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• footslavetraining1.jpg
    footslavetraining1.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 475
  • footslavetrainingmerge.jpg
    footslavetrainingmerge.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 266
  • slave1.jpg
    slave1.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 280
  • slave5.jpg
    slave5.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 240
  • footslavetrainingprev.wmv
    3.3 MB · Views: 160
two super sexy shoots!!!! we need to see revenge clips for both tickle and worship!!!:lion:

Great more ff/f and f/f tickled till peeing clips, please

MJ might be the new shining star of this company. Great in both roles!

fantastic ticklinG! Great Tickler and a legend at her mercy! very nice knee torment. Nice worship and lickling as well!

Great revenge. Love these peeing clips. MJ is so sexy, hope we see a lot more of her :)

MJ looks super-hot in this video – a very sexy tickler and her long fingers look great just teasingly tap and dance on Catherine ticklish body and soles. And she’s giving Catherine a long ruthless teasing tickle torturing. MJ is loving EVERY minute if driving Catherine insane. Look at the smile on her face. lol.

I love MJ’s verbal teasing of Catherine while she’s tickling her feet. Lol, Catherine’s laugh is making MJ laugh while she tickling her Lol, which made me laugh as well. Lol.

MJ slowing rubbing the baby oil on Catherine’s soles was really sexy too, just before she starts sending her insane again with the hairbrush. As MJ says herself she really renders Catherine helpless, as her feet are just tickled and tickled. Catherine would have been happy when MJ finally stopped that crazy long foot tickling. And she’s totally broken when she loses control and knows she’s going to pee.

Even up until the last minute I love how much fun MJ is having – still smiling, still teasing and still tickling. Telling Catherine she was going to tickle her feet again, listening to Catherine pled not to and MJ tickles them again anyway was great. Catherine would have been just waiting for it to end, lol. Even as the video ends MJ is still tickling.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back