• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

media enquiry

cressyb

hi there, I hope it's ok to post this here. I'm a journalist over in England and I'm looking to talk to anyone into competitive tickling or just really into tickling. I want to write about it in a woman's magazine over here in the UK. I would of course pay you for taking part and I would be more than happy to email the article to you prior to publication.
I do so hope someone might be interested in doing this. Please do email me on [email protected] and i will tell you all the details. thank you so much.
Yours
Mel

What is your angle? What do you want to know?

Oh gawd! This is that woman who wrote an article about how "appearances can be deceptive" or some other shite. Basically the article explained that even though her husband earned a fortune, she had a really hard life and couldnt afford to take more than 1 skiing holiday in her relatives chalet in the Alps because her kids were at a £10k a term school, and the mortgage on their massive house in Kensington was too high. She felt bad picking up her kids from school because she had to wear "normal" clothes instead of designer ones. I really dont get privileged people like this.

Oh gawd! This is that woman who wrote an article about how "appearances can be deceptive" or some other shite. Basically the article explained that even though her husband earned a fortune, she had a really hard life and couldnt afford to take more than 1 skiing holiday in her relatives chalet in the Alps because her kids were at a £10k a term school, and the mortgage on their massive house in Kensington was too high. She felt bad picking up her kids from school because she had to wear "normal" clothes instead of designer ones. I really dont get privileged people like this.

Yeah, when I looked her up I found that article. She also got a vampire facial apparently.

Yeah, when I looked her up I found that article. She also got a vampire facial apparently.

Yeah, was considering sending her a message until I saw she was a writer for the Daily Mail.

It'll be hard for us to get a fair representation from a paper that LITERALLY ENDORSED HITLER.

Yeah, was considering sending her a message until I saw she was a writer for the Daily Mail.

It'll be hard for us to get a fair representation from a paper that LITERALLY ENDORSED HITLER.

Oh I sent her a message explaining the huge difference between "competitive tickling" and the consensual stuff we're all into on the tmf. She stopped responding after that.

Maybe she was looking to slag us off.

Oh I sent her a message explaining the huge difference between "competitive tickling" and the consensual stuff we're all into on the tmf. She stopped responding after that.

Maybe she was looking to slag us off.

Almost certainly. Considering how the Daily Mail treats anyone 'out of the ordinary', I couldn't see it being anything but a "LOL LOOK AT THESE WEIRDOS" style hit-piece.

Almost certainly. Considering how the Daily Mail treats anyone 'out of the ordinary', I couldn't see it being anything but a "LOL LOOK AT THESE WEIRDOS" style hit-piece.

Definitely agree there. I call it "The Daily Fail".

Actually, I did find out she wrote for Closer magazine as well.

Well since THIS article wasn't written, here's a pretty good article that was written a few years ago.....one of the better ones I've seen, one that doesn't belittle it and makes a (successful) attempt at understanding it.

The first jpeg is the full two page article spread; the second and third jpegs are each page individually.

Attachments

• love-it-tickle-pg-1.jpg
    love-it-tickle-pg-1.jpg
    614.9 KB · Views: 19
  • love-it-tickle-pg-2.jpg
    love-it-tickle-pg-2.jpg
    572.5 KB · Views: 19
  • love-it-tickle-spread.jpg
    love-it-tickle-spread.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
Well since THIS article wasn't written, here's a pretty good article that was written a few years ago.....one of the better ones I've seen, one that doesn't belittle it and makes a (successful) attempt at understanding it.

The first jpeg is the full two page article spread; the second and third jpegs are each page individually.

Ayyy it's turtleboy! :D

She just had a tickling article published in Closer magazine in July. I wonder if it is still on the U.S. newsstands.

CoR0TCnW8AAaQvy.jpg

That was a surprisingly well-written and informative article about Tickling. She learned enough to know about terms such as "Ler" and "Lee," and she presented it in a positive light-- a normal couple using some playful laughs to spice up their lives. It wasn't a hit piece and it didn't make the couple seem like weirdos.

Anyone looking to connect with a 'vanilla' person for playful, consensual fun... could easily persuade them to keep an open mind with this article alone. And anyone down on themselves for enjoying tickling will feel better after reading this.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back