• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Captured Doll is a TPE tickle slave this weekend and all of you get to play as well!!

MasterOfDoll

This weekend I've decided to see just how broken Doll's brain can get with near constant stimulation. Including allowing others to play with her in this room (as we're still having chat room issues at TMF) From now until Monday morning she's a TPE tickle slave.... I'm sure between My playing with her, and all of you, by Monday, she'll be reduced to little more than a puddle of happy giggling girl goo...

Because we're still trying to figure out why we can't be in chat together HERE I've set up a Chatzy room for this, it's free to enter, no registration or anything, just select a user name (if you could use your TMF name so we know who everyone is that would help), enter the password (PM Doll or Myself for the link and password) and have fun.

There ARE some rules,
1. Anyone wishing to enter the room to enjoy tickling and teasing Doll need only PM her or Myself for the URL and password.
2. For this weekend Doll will be a lee only. For the sake of her headspace, please no chat asking her to top or tickle you.
3. The room is decidedly NSFW and WILL be sexually oriented.
4. Please understand that while the chat will be a large part of this weekend, I'm going to be playing with her as well, so if you leave and come back to it after you get the PM, we might be off, but will be back.
5. Be respectful. I will be moding the room and reserve the right to remove anyone who's been warned about something but continues.
6. Have fun and do your worst...

I'm hoping this will be fun for EVERYONE involved, as we've been talking about doing something like this since I set up My TMF account... and would have done it in a private chat here if not for the issues with the IP addresses...

Have Fun!!!!
MasterOfDoll

Last edited:
Hi master, mooch tickler/jeramiah, here, would love to play along, if allowed, so send me.a pm, and see what happens, take care, and thank you!,/jeramiah.

Look forward to seeing you there mooch. I had a LOT of fun last night...

I will write something about this weekend once it is over. But so far... it's been AMAZING. :)

So... After two days of Doll being teased and tormented in the chat room, AND at home by Me.... all the while edging herself, we've learned a few things...

1. After that much stimulation, her brain has indeed mostly melted out from between her legs... She's was a grinning, giggling, chair humping, AIR humping, absolutely adorable little mess for several hours tonight... Her legs are like jello when she gets up, and few times she's been unable to even speak... Her mouth will move, but only moans and giggles come out, along with the occasional "OMG!!!!" or "FUCK!!!"... Sometimes "SOOOO GOOOD!!!".... A few times I've gone over to check on her and play with her in person, and found her furiously rubbing and vibeing herself, her eyes wide and completely glazed over staring at the screen. She jumps and then melts every time I touch her.... It's been quite a while since I've seen her like that, and we seem to be boldly going where we haven't before, so, to paraphrase, "Fascinating... and most enjoyable..." Actually that's the understatement of the century...

2. It seems she rather enjoys how she's feeling right now... lol.... A little while ago we took a break. I stripped her, teased her a bit more, then put her on the bed to let her muscles stretch and to rub her down a bit. We talked for quite a while, and while part of that conversation was her agreeing to explain what we talked about in this post, after our conversation, we decided that we're going to continue this... complete with her edging (while not being allowed to cum)...

3. When she FINALLY is allowed an orgasm, we WILL film it, and it WILL available for viewing to all those who've helped make this possible (not exactly sure of the format, but I'll figure it out by then)

So, the chat will stay up... Same rules apply, PM Myself or Doll for the link and PW.

Now tomorrow is Monday, which means all the things we do to make life possible, must be done and I'm still trying to figure out the schedule for everything, however I WILL say that by 6pm EST tomorrow at the latest, Doll WILL be rested, dressed and ready to play in chat again. I'll be able to give more specifics as soon as I see how this will work.

So thank you to EVERYONE who's taken interest and joined in on tickling, teasing and torturing Doll within an inch or two of sanity!!!

MoD....

Last edited:
Is it 6 yet??? .... no... ... omg I'm SO HORNY!!! OMG!!! this is going 2 be a long day waiting... so long... so so long...

Last night after the rps were over... I was stripped naked... laid down on the bed... and tickled with a black, stiff, feather.. all over... I was so much MORE ticklish.... OMG...

Every touch of the feather gave me goosebumps... and made me laugh like CRAZY... and I enjoyed being this much more ticklish than I already am. Apparently my belly button IS ticklish as well...lol!! And my face. I love having my ticklishness increased this much. So... I agreed it was best not to cum last night... omg do I want to though...

My body is pretty sore from all of the straining the constant (and HOT) rps I have been put through. And Masters tickle attacks. :) My face and throat was sore from all of the laughing I did. Being rp tickled makes me squirm repeatedly... and STRAIN. Constantly reacting 2 what you all are doing 2 me. I contort and twist around in my seat And Master's tickles.... I was EXHAUSTED last night and Saturday. I am tired but I am horny as hell.

The chat froze up just a moment ago, for anyone who's trying to get back in, everything is still the same, just close your browser fully and reopen it, then it should let you back in....

Oh man... did I miss it all??? If there is still time, I'd love to participate

I still have not been allowed 2 cum... and... I have only gotten 5 1/2 hours sleep. I'm getting less and less sleep because I'm SO excited and can't stop thinking about some of the moments I have been put through. Thinking is just not happening today. And my body is strained from everything. Right now I need lots of coffee and a hot bath. Maybe a shower actually as the faucet sounds way too tempting to slide underneath... WAY too tempting...

I really wanted 2 finally talk about how incredible this weekend has been. How incredible every single person has been that tortured me. But that's going to have 2 wait until I have cum and have gotten a good nights sleep. I'm a horny zombie right now LOL. And ... omg... the tickling thoughts are creeping in as I wake up slowly...omg... oh god my pussy is already getting lit up like a Christmas tree...omg.... help...lol

It's almost 6pm but Master isn't home yet. I'm almost ready so after I'm done I'll go hang out n the TMF Chat till he's home. :)

Sorry I forgot 2 post here but we will not be at the chat room 2night. But I am in main chat here just talking and having fun. :)

After a necessary break last night, (my fault, ROUGH day out in the heat) Doll is back in the chat... Tonight may even be the night I let her cum...

Yes, Doll WAS allowed to cum tonight... and she came her little blonde brains out... and YES it WAS recorded. We'll get it up ASAP, (and also be writing more about everything) but for now we BOTH need to eat, grab some food and pass out...

Thanks to EVERYONE who was so wonderful in the chat. Seriously ya'll are awesome and made this an absolutely wonderful experience for us!!!

For now though, good night and see you all tomorrow,
MOD

I would just like to say...

I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yayzorz:

AND........................:yayzorz:

MADE

MY

FIRST :yayzorz:

:yayzorz:TICKLING :yayzorz:

:yayzorz:VVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yayzorz:

I AM SO CELEBRATING WITH A SONG... JOIN ME WON'T YOU? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g4ygMGXU7Q

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back