• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

EXPLOSIONS OF HYSTERICAL LAUGHTERS WITH MAIWEN & AIKA : FREE PICS & CLIP SAMPLE!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
EXPLOSIONS OF HYSTERICAL LAUGHTERS WITH MAIWEN & AIKA : FREE PICS & CLIP SAMPLE!

FtManager.jpg

EXPLOSIONS OF HYSTERICAL LAUGHTERS WITH
MAIWEN & AIKA!

Maiwen & Aika are two new 20 years old student who have had with us their first tickling experience.
Both girl are absolutely charming but they have a commun point : They can't stand to have
their insanely ticklish soles and toes tickled.
The clip begins with a short introducing and a little tickle test then the girls are immobilized with
their feet up and ready for a great tickling action.

Maiwen & Aika explodes silly together with explosions of hysterical laughter and this is just awesome.
Their milky soles are so sensitive that each touch on them makes the girls become crazy.

We love to welcome new models especially when they're beautiful and insanely ticklish as here!

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : MAIWEN & AIKA'S FEET UP PUNISHMENT
WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF
THE VIDEO FOR SALE!
THE QUALITY OF FREE VIDEO CLIP IS INTENTIONALLY REDUCED TO GIVE YOU A MORE LONG PREVIEW
;)

VISIT OUR NEW HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

AND OUR NEW FRENCHTICKLING SHOP :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

oh hell ya tickling two fine girls like this is dream come true laughter is through the roff.

Trés bien, vraiment.... qu'est-ce que çà va être quand elles vont se faire chatouiller les côtes et les aisselles !!

Both girls are cool but I have a slight preference for Aika.

The girl in black is one of the best models you've ever tickled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope she comes back in sheer toe suntan colored pantyhose (nylons)!!!! ....but I'll probably buy her bare foot clips too!

Keep her around for a LONG time!

I wish she spoke English, I'd love to understand what she was saying while being tickled, and during the interview.....

Both Maiwen and Aika are Cute and Ticklish!
Both Girls have Soft looking Soles, and Yummy Toes!
I have to admit I do like Aika's Reactions to the Tickling Better!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Both girls are so cute! Can't wait for their individual clips :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back