• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I got into tickling

BigNavelGirl

There are a few things that I remember from childhood that sparked my interest in tickling. One incident was when I was about 5 or 6 years old. My parents was having a party at our home and it had gotten late. My mom put me in my pajamas later on that night since the party was going on so late. I remember my pajama shirt was extra small exposing my stomach. I told my mom that I didn't want to wear the shirt because I didn't want my stomach to show. She told me that no one cared about the shirt and it was a shirt to sleep in, then she told me to come back out and join the party. I was upset so I stayed in my room. She came back to my room and made me come out to the party. I was so embarrassed that I held on to my mothers leg as we went back out to the party. Almost as soon as I we return to the party my uncle picked me up and laid me across his lap. He started tickling my stomach while asking me what I was doing with my belly out. I told him my mom put this on me. He then kept tickling my stomach and laughing. He then said he was going to play the drums on my belly. I begged him not to do it but he did it anyways, he started lightly tapping my stomach while chanting "big belly, big belly" over and over again. He then started back tickling my stomach. I kept trying to get away but he held me there while I was laughing and thrashing around on his lap. He then started tickling my belly button. I was laughing and screaming by then. My uncle kept laughing saying "I'm going to keep tickling this big belly button whether I liked it or not" while tickling me. My mom came in and grabbed me off of my uncles lap and she playfully hit my uncle. I was so embarrassed. He said if he saw my belly again he would tickle me again. At that young age I didn't realize the impact that day would have on my life but I started to notice things like if I saw an exposed stomach, or a male tickling a child. When I would see something like that it would always make me laugh and it made me very curious. There were a lot of other incidents from childhood that made me very curious about tickling.

HELLO BigNavelGirl.

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

When you look this forum over you will learn a lot of things about :tickling:.

I am glad to read that your uncle tickling you at an early age made you curious about tickling. Sometimes that type of tickling results in a turn off of tickling.

Thank you for the warm welcome paracarl44. I'm glad that this experience sparked my curiosity in tickling as well. I have heard stories about people being turned off by tickling. My uncle was very playful and fun and he always tickled his nieces and nephews which was something I learned more and more after this whole experience.

Welcome to the TMF, BigNavelGirl, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Welcome to TMF and thank you for your story.
I'm glad your uncle made it fun for you and didn't over do it. I look forward to hearing more of your stories.

Great, though I have always thought that this can't be reduced to one incident, and that everyone can like it, but they never try so they never know.

I had an uncle like that. Him chasing all of us around my Grandma's yard is what started the ball rolling for me too.

Thank you TommyTikl. I look forward to sharing more stories with you all. Thank you for the welcome.

That's awesome DynamoJoe. It sounds like you enjoyed your fun uncle as well :) I'd love to read more about your experiences.

Interesting account. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to any other tales that come to mind that you feel like sharing.

Interesting account. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to any other tales that come to mind that you feel like sharing.

Thank you. I will try to post another story this weekend. I'm not a great writer so it takes me a while to get a story typed up. Since some of you are interested I will do my best to put up another story :)

WELCOME BNG !

It's very interesting how many of us can 'trace' our love of tickling back to childhood experiences.

THANKS FOR SHARING !!

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Cheers!

:xpulcy:

WELCOME BNG !

It's very interesting how many of us can 'trace' our love of tickling back to childhood experiences.

THANKS FOR SHARING !!

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Cheers!

:xpulcy:

Hello IslandMan, thank you for reading my post. I look forward to sharing more with you all.

Yep, that story is pretty consistent with how others describe when they became aware of their attraction to tickling. Welcome!

That started for me too. My family used to tickle me but I had an uncle who would come around who would tickle me crazy, first time I was around 7. He still tickles me to this day!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back