• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in 6 Wives of Henry VIII doc (Catherine Howard re-enactment)

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
From a documentary about the six wives of Henry VIII. Re-enacting the flirty fifth wife of Henry VIII, Catherine Howard gets tickled sitting on the lap of a young gent....behavior that eventually got both their heads chopped off!

Attachments

• Catherine Howard - 6 wives of henry viii doc_Segment_0_x264.mp4
    4.2 MB
Last edited:
Well, you history buffs, I've got another tickling of Henry VIII's fifth wife, the doomed flirt, Catherine Howard. Rather than post a new thread, I figured let's keep this one together with the one above.

This is from the FANTASTIC British miniseries from 1970: The Six Wives Of Henry VIII. Highly recommended. Keith Michell IS Henry VIII. (alsoit's sequel, Elizabeth R, with Glenda Jackson as the definitive Elizabeth).

Anyways, once again, the young and nubile Catherine Howard gets tickled (or seems to), this time on her wedding night to the (old) and lusty king, as he removes her nightgown.

I'm attaching just the actual moment in question, but in my opinion it's better if you get the full build up, where you can see that the King just can't wait to get his hands on his new young bride, and whe he does, the first thing he gets is a giggle. ;)
.you can see it here:

https://www58.zippyshare.com/v/UctgUhaP/file.html

or if Zippyshare gives you problems (or if the link expires), you can download it here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ebuh...ry_VIII_(1970)_ep.5_catherine_howard.mp4/file

What a performance!

Attachments

• Six Wives of Henry VIII (1970) ep5 catherine howard.mp4
    2.3 MB
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back